Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero 18:16 - Jul 26 with 8306 viewsMedwayR

Looks as though he could be off to Real
Sociedad as a replacement for Griezmann. No mention of what they'll be paying us or him just that he'll be getting a 4yr contract.

Poll: Who’s better?

Granero on 18:24 - Jul 26 with 3785 viewsDiscodroid

ok, this leaves us desperately short of central midfielders.

under no circumstances are collinson or oniel anywhere near good enough.

faurlin/barton and ..

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Granero on 18:29 - Jul 26 with 3768 viewswood_hoop

Granero on 18:24 - Jul 26 by Discodroid

ok, this leaves us desperately short of central midfielders.

under no circumstances are collinson or oniel anywhere near good enough.

faurlin/barton and ..

time for HR to go after Morrison.

shame,would have liked to see them both in the same side, both technically good players, at least we wouldn't have had to rely on Burton's 50yard 'wonder passes' continually.
Granero on 19:00 - Jul 26 with 3631 viewsDaBurgh

How can this happen when him and Ale were bonding so nicely.
Granero on 19:01 - Jul 26 with 3616 viewsDiscodroid

Granero on 18:29 - Jul 26 by wood_hoop

time for HR to go after Morrison.

shame,would have liked to see them both in the same side, both technically good players, at least we wouldn't have had to rely on Burton's 50yard 'wonder passes' continually.

agree woody my boy!

Someone's knockin' at the door,
somebody's ringin' the bell
Someone's knockin' at the door,
somebody's ringin' the bell
Do me a favour 'H'open the door and let him in.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Granero on 19:03 - Jul 26 with 3613 viewskysersosaqpr

Or keep taraabt and get the new psychiatrist to wow him with some American psycho- babble!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Granero on 19:12 - Jul 26 with 3577 viewsJonDoeman

Have to say I'm pleased if this is true. when the going got tough he hid, not the right sort at all IMO. Funds for Fer.

It Is What It Is !!

Granero on 19:26 - Jul 26 with 3513 viewsHollowayRanger

Granero on 19:12 - Jul 26 by JonDoeman

Have to say I'm pleased if this is true. when the going got tough he hid, not the right sort at all IMO. Funds for Fer.

agree granero might be good IN SPAIN

if we can get him off our books and get a bit of money that's god news for us but yes vital we go and get someone of premiership quality in

and big if

but if we got fer and Valbuena then things would look a lot better

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Granero on 19:38 - Jul 26 with 3469 viewstimcocking

Morrison and Granero surely different position? Ravel attacking midfield, no 10 sort of player, Granero central midfield.

We have, at present, no real holding midfielder, definitely need at least one striker, short of full backs and missing a play maker. How our wingers will do (Hoilett, Phillipps, SWP), also far from assured.

Hmmm, mildly concerned. Reinforcements needed.
Login to get fewer ads

Granero on 20:18 - Jul 26 with 3347 viewsHollowayRanger

we are not going be top 16 let alone top 6

in face im pretty sure as most will be that we will be bottom 6 we might scrape a few wins and even win the odd big match but im sure there will be some bloody games we will all want to forget

end of the day we have a chance but no more than that and im not going let whatever happens upset me

AS LONG as cesar doesn't play! as there's no way im going to be able to keep quite if I see him playing

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Granero on 21:04 - Jul 26 with 3231 viewsdanehoop

The only reference that I can find to this is from the insidespanishfootball website:

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/118129/real-sociedad-hope-to-agree-granero-

That's not quite a given by the look of it, but R.Sociedad hoping to land him on the cheap.

edit that. Just seen a few more reports that the Sociedad hierarchy are supposedly arriving in West London to conclude a deal.

This may actually have a bit more weight to it than I first thought.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2014 21:07]

Never knowingly understood

Granero on 21:14 - Jul 26 with 3201 viewskropotkin41

It'd be a real shame if he went I think. Maybe Harry doesn't like him.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Granero on 21:26 - Jul 26 with 3158 viewsbarbicanranger

Granero on 21:14 - Jul 26 by kropotkin41

It'd be a real shame if he went I think. Maybe Harry doesn't like him.

Wouldn't be too disappointed if this happens, still wonder how the other players must feel when someone comes back in after a season out cause they "didn't want to play in the championship". Made me laugh watching the first preseason game in Germany on the stream when we won the free kick, Barton had the ball and you could see Granero jostling over to get a look in and Barton clipped it over his head, before he could get there, for Austin to score. Kind of summed it up for me. If Granero goes that means we're only really left with Cesar from the year of gluttony, Adel is Adel, and I think that will make the squad stronger in unity terms.

Re Rav M, I see him as a bit if a luxury for this season, especially given the formation indicated by Arry. I'd rather have Barton plus an engine in the middle and leave the wing backs to bomb on and create chances with the maybe the second of the two forward being a bit more creative but I don't see Rav being able to fulfil that role.
Granero on 21:41 - Jul 26 with 3111 viewsQPR_John

Granero on 20:18 - Jul 26 by HollowayRanger

we are not going be top 16 let alone top 6

in face im pretty sure as most will be that we will be bottom 6 we might scrape a few wins and even win the odd big match but im sure there will be some bloody games we will all want to forget

end of the day we have a chance but no more than that and im not going let whatever happens upset me

AS LONG as cesar doesn't play! as there's no way im going to be able to keep quite if I see him playing

The top two of the bottom six happen to be the bottom two of the top sixteen so we can be in the top sixteen if we are in the bottom six
Granero on 21:43 - Jul 26 with 3106 viewsItalianR

I don't understand all of those here who want to give him a second chance. On big money, a whole year during which he proved to be at least not fit for the English game, back from an injury. On what grounds should things be radically different this time around, so much that we regret not giving him a chance?
Maybe SWP will be very good this year, if we give him another chance... sure.
Granero on 22:19 - Jul 26 with 2987 viewsWeaverQPR

Id rather we got his replacement in first. We are desperately short on numbers

@WeavQPR

Granero on 22:21 - Jul 26 with 2984 viewsbarbicanranger

Granero on 21:43 - Jul 26 by ItalianR

I don't understand all of those here who want to give him a second chance. On big money, a whole year during which he proved to be at least not fit for the English game, back from an injury. On what grounds should things be radically different this time around, so much that we regret not giving him a chance?

Agree, the only thing in his defence would be; never played regularly in his position of choice. But that's not enough of an argument for me.
Granero on 22:27 - Jul 26 with 2961 viewstimcocking

Granero on 21:43 - Jul 26 by ItalianR

I still remember the game against Spurs where Granero and Faurlin butchered them. We deserved to win; if we had, I'm sure we'd have stayed up comfortably.
Granero on 22:30 - Jul 26 with 2954 views08olesen

This seems nuts. We have just looked creatively useless against a German 2nd and 3rd division side, and i dont care if it was pre season, we barely got out our half. We dont seem to have any idea of how to beat a press system and that was the same last year too.

Now we are now contemplating selling one of the only creative midfielders we have, who may give us a chance to get round the press. People are going to start charging ridiculous amounts for players as we get closer to the start of the season and they know we are desperate. Come on Tone get it sorted!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Granero on 04:40 - Jul 27 with 2737 viewsMatch82

Granero on 19:38 - Jul 26 by timcocking

Morrison and Granero surely different position? Ravel attacking midfield, no 10 sort of player, Granero central midfield.

We have, at present, no real holding midfielder, definitely need at least one striker, short of full backs and missing a play maker. How our wingers will do (Hoilett, Phillipps, SWP), also far from assured.

Hmmm, mildly concerned. Reinforcements needed.

Seem to remember reading when he first came that granero was a creative attacking midfielder, at his best. We've played him out of position, maybe we thought in the English game he was better suited to centre mid...
Granero on 06:34 - Jul 27 with 2704 viewstimcocking

Granero on 04:40 - Jul 27 by Match82

Seem to remember reading when he first came that granero was a creative attacking midfielder, at his best. We've played him out of position, maybe we thought in the English game he was better suited to centre mid...

Hard to believe QPR would ever play somebody out of position. Oh...
Granero on 06:40 - Jul 27 with 2701 viewsrichranger

This is getting very confusing. Firstly, we were told he was going; then Harry said he was happy to stay with us, now he's going again!

I hope we've got some replacements lined up!
Granero on 07:22 - Jul 27 with 2670 viewsingeminate

Granero on 22:30 - Jul 26 by 08olesen

This seems nuts. We have just looked creatively useless against a German 2nd and 3rd division side, and i dont care if it was pre season, we barely got out our half. We dont seem to have any idea of how to beat a press system and that was the same last year too.

Now we are now contemplating selling one of the only creative midfielders we have, who may give us a chance to get round the press. People are going to start charging ridiculous amounts for players as we get closer to the start of the season and they know we are desperate. Come on Tone get it sorted!

Is granero creative? Seem to remember a graph of passes he made in Spain and it certainly didn't show he had been a forward thinking midfielder.

We need goals. If we can get a creator or scorer then happy to sell granero.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Granero on 08:28 - Jul 27 with 2601 viewsrsonist

This one's really up to Granero himself. When he first arrived you could see he was up for it, he was taking responsibility on the pitch, dovetailing nicely with Ale, we were even talking about him as captain material. Once things went to pot around him he lost the appetite.

If he has half an eye on Spain he should go, if he really wants to give it another shot and prove himself here (and not necessarily with Redknapp's full support to begin with) there's enough about him to make it work.
Granero on 09:18 - Jul 27 with 2524 viewsLoft1979

Granero on 07:22 - Jul 27 by ingeminate

Is granero creative? Seem to remember a graph of passes he made in Spain and it certainly didn't show he had been a forward thinking midfielder.

We need goals. If we can get a creator or scorer then happy to sell granero.

Everybody pretty much in agreement. I suspect we get a return, and have irons in the fire on potential replacements.
Granero on 09:38 - Jul 27 with 2464 viewspaulparker

Get rid , The Spanish Mike Fillery
Also this 1st half mistical masterclass at spurs needs to stop
Pity he went missing in that 2nd half wasn't it
He was sh&t for 99.9% of that season, when the going got
Tough he got going
Adios

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024