Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granero 18:16 - Jul 26 with 8307 viewsMedwayR

Looks as though he could be off to Real
Sociedad as a replacement for Griezmann. No mention of what they'll be paying us or him just that he'll be getting a 4yr contract.

Poll: Who’s better?

Granero on 09:44 - Jul 27 with 1651 viewsDiscodroid

i think its because he has the image of a swashbuckling johnny depp on the high seas, plundering treasure with haughty flourish, we want to give him another chance .

if he looked like sammy lee he'd be out quicker than ian thorpe.

when in actual fact hes captain morgan and his hammond organ appearing on hasting pier 5 nights a week during summer season.

a poser.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 9:45]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Granero on 10:16 - Jul 27 with 1625 viewsonlyrinmoray

Forget him hes had his chance bring in Lewis Holtby If I keep posting this maybe it will happen
Granero on 21:03 - Jul 27 with 1538 viewsWadR

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/27/en/football/international_football/1406489292.ht

More reliable source than the one from the first page. Sounds like it's pretty much done for a bit over £3m. Rare that we ever get a substantial fee for players! Not really sure what to think of this. I like Granero, but he wasn't great in 12/13 season, he's coming back from a serious injury and must be on pretty high wages.

We're a bit short of Central midfielders now though.
Granero on 21:10 - Jul 27 with 1506 viewskropotkin41

Fittest player we had............ gone. Quality player.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Granero on 21:15 - Jul 27 with 1484 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Granero on 21:03 - Jul 27 by WadR

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/27/en/football/international_football/1406489292.ht

More reliable source than the one from the first page. Sounds like it's pretty much done for a bit over £3m. Rare that we ever get a substantial fee for players! Not really sure what to think of this. I like Granero, but he wasn't great in 12/13 season, he's coming back from a serious injury and must be on pretty high wages.

We're a bit short of Central midfielders now though.

Would rather he stayed. Makes the midfield look really weak now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Granero on 21:16 - Jul 27 with 1486 viewseghamranger

Like them all, if they don't want to stay let them go.
Wasn't great for us before, didn't want to work in the championship and wants out again!

Ciao, bye etc
Granero on 21:18 - Jul 27 with 1477 viewsWeaverQPR

We really need to start getting some.playets in now. Maybe the Fer deal will progress now

@WeavQPR

Granero on 21:31 - Jul 27 with 1444 viewsloftboy

Well he certainly isn't in London

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Granero on 21:41 - Jul 27 with 1416 viewsLoft1979

Granero on 21:18 - Jul 27 by WeaverQPR

We really need to start getting some.playets in now. Maybe the Fer deal will progress now

Exactly
Granero on 21:46 - Jul 27 with 1402 viewsHooparoo

Box of tissues for Señor Faurlin.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Granero on 22:06 - Jul 27 with 1366 viewsCamberleyR

Good riddance. He contributed nada for us and didnt't want to be here. Not half as good as he thinks he is.

When the going got a bit tricky a couple of years ago he hid. Hopefully frees up funds for Fer or Holtby or maybe both.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2014 22:08]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Granero on 22:15 - Jul 27 with 1346 viewsWeaverQPR

I wanted him to stay and prove people wrong but he bottled it again. Betteryoff without him.

@WeavQPR

Granero on 22:16 - Jul 27 with 1345 viewsconnell10

crap, powder puff player! spainsh fly more like spanish flea! sell him and quick!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Granero on 22:18 - Jul 27 with 1338 viewsrosseeles

im probably still in the minority that would have liked him to stay, in the first friendly last week he was the only player who looked likely to create anything, his passing was way above the rest.

May well be that he was working his socks off trying to get this move done, but in my eyes its still a shame
Granero on 22:27 - Jul 27 with 1305 viewseghamranger

HR and TF have to sort it out soon. Less than 3 weeks to go and we have our last years Championship team with Caulker and Rio.
Seems crazy and at this rate we have to get Remy to stay, world cup is over now and he had to grow some.
We only have Austin up front who had never played in top flight and BZ. Let's face facts here, bobby was great coming on for the odd 20 mins here and there but if he hadn't had scored THAT goal he would be in the same boat as AJ (unemployed)
Granero on 00:34 - Jul 28 with 1178 viewsRangersAreBack

To be honest I was surprised to see him in the squad for Germany and will not shed a tear if he goes. He simply not suited to either England or the Premier League.
Granero on 00:53 - Jul 28 with 1152 viewsHollowayRanger

i'll never forget his lack of performance v Southampton

he was hughes player and for hughes it was a must win or be sacked game and granero give his manager nothing he might as well of handed him a p45 he was that bad

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Granero on 01:14 - Jul 28 with 1143 viewseastside_r

Granero on 00:53 - Jul 28 by HollowayRanger

he was hughes player and for hughes it was a must win or be sacked game and granero give his manager nothing he might as well of handed him a p45 he was that bad

Blimey.

I can't believe it but I genuinely 100% agree with a HR post.
Granero on 01:17 - Jul 28 with 1139 viewseastside_r

Granero on 22:27 - Jul 27 by eghamranger

HR and TF have to sort it out soon. Less than 3 weeks to go and we have our last years Championship team with Caulker and Rio.
Seems crazy and at this rate we have to get Remy to stay, world cup is over now and he had to grow some.
We only have Austin up front who had never played in top flight and BZ. Let's face facts here, bobby was great coming on for the odd 20 mins here and there but if he hadn't had scored THAT goal he would be in the same boat as AJ (unemployed)

Window does not close until several weeks into the season due to international alignments.

No need to panic for Hull City FFS.
Granero on 01:20 - Jul 28 with 1137 viewsNW5Hoop

Granero on 00:53 - Jul 28 by HollowayRanger

To be fair, that was when Hughes played him wide on the right. And no one, least of all him going by his expression that day, thought of him as a wide right player.

I thought he was fantastic at first, and actually I don't really blame him for the way he gave up. He was young, he'd come from the biggest club in the world, he'd undoubtedly been sold a pup when the club was described to him. And once it became apparent that he'd walked into a farce, he started treating like a farce. I'd have liked him more if he hadn't given up on playing football, but he was a graceful player. Wish he'd been interested enough to have stayed, but better he goes if he'd not.
Granero on 08:12 - Jul 28 with 1084 viewsbosh67

All done at £3.2m. Good luck to him. Never proved what he could do with us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Granero on 08:15 - Jul 28 with 1080 viewsrsonist

It would have been nice to have tried again to get the best out of him, but it would only have been an interesting gamble rather than a sure thing. I'd expect his wages were the deciding factor, and I can't argue with that.

Shelvey/Lansbury/Holtby/Mutch in to replace please.
Granero on 08:19 - Jul 28 with 1071 viewsCFW

Like many other players bought in by MH with a 'big player' tag after all he played for Real Madrid and JM said he was a great player. Turned out to be nothing more than mediocre at best. All players have the odd game when they play well but look over a season and he was nowhere to be seen.

Unfortunate with injury (do not wish that on any player) and not sure his game is suited to the premiership so best all round for him to go back to Spain and we can both move on.

Just thinking of how many players are left that Hughes bought in??? What a waste of money!!!
Granero on 09:44 - Jul 28 with 967 viewsRed_Ranger

Granero on 08:12 - Jul 28 by bosh67

All done at £3.2m. Good luck to him. Never proved what he could do with us.

Is that 'official'?
Granero on 09:48 - Jul 28 with 955 viewsWestbourneR

Come on people Paul Parker is right this absolutely no great loss. We all liked the idea of him and he does have some technical pedigree but he just wasn't up to the hurly burly and mental battering of the Prem. He just looked scared and lost after 5 games.

We're much better getting a fee and getting somone with the balls for the battle we face.

And is Sociedad think he's a replacement for Greizmann they're in for trouble this season.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024