Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear Ravel 08:46 - Jul 31 with 7074 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Oh dear Ravel on 08:49 - Jul 31 with 4678 viewsNorthernr

Jesus, thick as sht that boy.
Oh dear Ravel on 08:50 - Jul 31 with 4663 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear Ravel on 08:49 - Jul 31 by Northernr

Jesus, thick as sht that boy.

It's a shame isn't it.

It Is What It Is !!

Oh dear Ravel on 08:53 - Jul 31 with 4639 viewshoof_hearted

Sam Allardyce v David Sullivan takes another twist...
Oh dear Ravel on 08:56 - Jul 31 with 4613 viewssimmo

That's really disappointing news. He really seemed like he was getting his shit together. He could be anything he wants on the pitch....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oh dear Ravel on 09:57 - Jul 31 with 4352 viewssdm1508

Not the 'right sort'
Oh dear Ravel on 09:59 - Jul 31 with 4336 viewsBluce_Ree

Oh dear Ravel on 09:57 - Jul 31 by sdm1508

Not the 'right sort'

This.

He can fk off away from my club, thanks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Oh dear Ravel on 10:05 - Jul 31 with 4295 viewsStanisgod

Another Marlon King in the making.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Oh dear Ravel on 10:08 - Jul 31 with 4274 viewssmegma

Oh dear Ravel on 10:05 - Jul 31 by Stanisgod

Another Marlon King in the making.

Or Leon Jeanne.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear Ravel on 10:13 - Jul 31 with 4243 viewsessextaxiboy

He hasnt been convicted of anything yet ...
Oh dear Ravel on 10:16 - Jul 31 with 4232 viewsdaveB

innocent until proven guilty and all that. We had all this with Remy a year ago
Oh dear Ravel on 10:31 - Jul 31 with 4180 viewskensalriser

Indeed.

Always thought he sports a spectacularly gormless expression, though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Oh dear Ravel on 10:36 - Jul 31 with 4151 viewsizlingtonhoop

Oh dear Ravel on 10:31 - Jul 31 by kensalriser

Indeed.

Always thought he sports a spectacularly gormless expression, though.

Lucky we got Rio then
Oh dear Ravel on 10:53 - Jul 31 with 4065 viewssimmo

Oh dear Ravel on 10:13 - Jul 31 by essextaxiboy

He hasnt been convicted of anything yet ...

He has been charged though, which means he was involved in something at nearly 4 in the morning in Manchester, and I doubt it was practising his kick ups.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Oh dear Ravel on 11:05 - Jul 31 with 4015 viewsadhoc_qpr

Another English talent going to waste by the looks of it.

Even if he's innocent this time, there will always be another incident around the corner.

In a parallel universe, the likes of Ravel Morrison and Michael Johnson could have been the stalwarts of the England midfield by now instead of flushing it all away...
Oh dear Ravel on 11:08 - Jul 31 with 3997 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear Ravel on 10:53 - Jul 31 by simmo

He has been charged though, which means he was involved in something at nearly 4 in the morning in Manchester, and I doubt it was practising his kick ups.

Exactly. Guilty of this or not, for the sake of his career he needs to stop hanging round with dodgy fckers in the rough parts of Manchester.

It Is What It Is !!

Oh dear Ravel on 11:09 - Jul 31 with 3992 viewssaxbend

Of course we have nowhere enough information to piece together what happened. If he goes to prison I'll judge him then. Not before.
Oh dear Ravel on 11:10 - Jul 31 with 3990 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear Ravel on 08:53 - Jul 31 by hoof_hearted

Sam Allardyce v David Sullivan takes another twist...

Looks like Fat Sam has won the argument on this one. I expect Ravel will be moving somewhere in a cut price deal. He should go abroad , get away from his mates!

It Is What It Is !!

Oh dear Ravel on 11:14 - Jul 31 with 3972 viewsSpiritofGregory

Oh dear Ravel on 11:10 - Jul 31 by JonDoeman

Looks like Fat Sam has won the argument on this one. I expect Ravel will be moving somewhere in a cut price deal. He should go abroad , get away from his mates!

No wonder Ferguson got rid, if Ferguson can't tame you, no one will.
Oh dear Ravel on 11:27 - Jul 31 with 3944 viewsW7Ranger

Someone put this comment on twitter that did make me chuckle...

"This isn't the only time Ravel Morrison has assaulted two girls. He did it to Dawson and Vertonghan back in October :) "
Oh dear Ravel on 11:28 - Jul 31 with 3936 viewskysersosaqpr

Oh dear Ravel on 11:14 - Jul 31 by SpiritofGregory

No wonder Ferguson got rid, if Ferguson can't tame you, no one will.

Ferguson was just a bully. What Ravel needs is an arm across his shoulder and some kind wor.... Ah fek him Fergie's right

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Oh dear Ravel on 11:49 - Jul 31 with 3883 viewstimcocking

What i liked best about him with us, was the fact he celebrated his goals with the team, instead of milking the crowd like they tend to do nowadays. I thought that was classy. I really liked him in his time with us. For certain, we wouldn't have gone up without him.

Real shame if this is true. Easy to make an allegation, though; let's reserve judgment.
Oh dear Ravel on 12:12 - Jul 31 with 3810 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Oh dear Ravel on 10:53 - Jul 31 by simmo

I'm afraid I'm tempted to go with this. Occam's Razor and all that

It's got to be Yarg

Oh dear Ravel on 12:23 - Jul 31 with 3748 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Oh dear Ravel on 11:49 - Jul 31 by timcocking

What i liked best about him with us, was the fact he celebrated his goals with the team, instead of milking the crowd like they tend to do nowadays. I thought that was classy. I really liked him in his time with us. For certain, we wouldn't have gone up without him.

Real shame if this is true. Easy to make an allegation, though; let's reserve judgment.

I know just what you are talking about Tim. You could see his frustration when things weren't going well but he seemed to have a really good attitude towards the team. Just a real shame. I think Clive summed it up.

It's got to be Yarg

Oh dear Ravel on 12:42 - Jul 31 with 3659 viewsak68

When he joined us I was told by a ManU fan to google' Ravel Morrison trial' and read the full report of the intimidation case. It does not make pretty reading.

There comes a stage where bad behaviour oversteps the mark and the law steps in but more frequently management just decides that they have better things to do with their time and energy. I remember Gerry Francis trying really hard to keep Leon Jeanne on the straight and narrow; that boy had real talent and we were skint but we still gave up on him. It appears that Fergie and Allardyce had better things to do with their time.
Oh dear Ravel on 12:48 - Jul 31 with 3628 viewsJuzzie

Oh dear Ravel on 11:08 - Jul 31 by JonDoeman

Exactly. Guilty of this or not, for the sake of his career he needs to stop hanging round with dodgy fckers in the rough parts of Manchester.

I agree. Add Shabazz Baidoo, Leonne Jeanne and hundreds of others to the list.

This is a sweeping generilisation but this whole gang-culture/wannabe gang culture is destroying society. It's creating a completely aggressive and intimidating attitude amongst a whole generation.

A mate of mine got hit by a car in his van the other day in NW London and the young lad, who was at fault, that hit him started abusing him, calling him all the names under the sun, trying to create an aggressive & intimidating atmosphere hoping my mate would back off. He didn't. My mate then asked for his insurance details and he quickly went quiet, jumped in his car and drove off. Hit & run. Now in the hands of the Police.

Sunday was a gorgeous sunny day so I washed the car. In one of the houses a teenage lad (I know this 'cos I know who lives there) was rapping, badly, out loud over background music. Talking about bitches, hoe's (not the garden kind), pussies (not cats), stabbing, 'britney', 'fuk wiv me and I fuk wiv you', muvva fukka, violence, fight, hate, bitches, whores, hate, violence.

What a fuking utter dickhead. And people wonder why woman get badly treated. Even more bemusing is how young woman seem to be happy to be part of that enviroment too considering the way the whole gang culture treats them.

Now, I know when I was his age I wouldn't be washing the car but I certainly would be out and about having a laff with my mates. Jeez, we get so little good weather each year as it is, not sitting in a darkened room fkin rappin'. It went quiet for half an hour, presumably 'cos mummy had just made his tea.

Then comes out with his stupid flat-peaked baseball hat and pisses about with his mates on their stupid crappy scooters and mountain bikes all pulling wheelies thinking they're 'ard, innit.

cnts, all of them.

[Post edited 31 Jul 2014 13:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024