Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
loving the fulham struggles 13:34 - Aug 17 with 44182 viewsthemodfather

many said, when they come down, it's down all the way, fans will fall away and then the real cash worries begin.
so 2 games in, 0 pts and yesterdays game v millwall was 5-6000 under capacity, millwall likely had a few 1000 there and are joint top.
as hannibal smith says in the A TEAM, " i love it when a plan comes together"!
loving the fulham struggles on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 2713 viewsthemodfather

8000 under capacity...gates are falling
still bottom 3 with 1pt and no wins
it's a right giggle.....
loving the fulham struggles on 09:55 - Sep 2 with 2499 viewsJamie

I see they've given Kacaniklic a new long term contract and shunted him out on loan for the season.

Reeks of 'listen Alex, the gaffer doesn't rate you, but don't worry, he'll be gone soon!'
loving the fulham struggles on 10:01 - Sep 2 with 2486 viewsRangersw12

They have also signed 7ft donkey Matt Smith from Leeds
loving the fulham struggles on 12:51 - Sep 2 with 2362 viewsMrSheen

loving the fulham struggles on 10:01 - Sep 2 by Rangersw12

Probably a sensible move. His own numbers aren't great but seems to work well with his expensive partner.
loving the fulham struggles on 13:10 - Sep 2 with 2336 viewsDWQPR

Couldn't shift Ruiz or the £12million bubble so they are landed with their wages at least until January. Saw that they were looking to bring in Mark Hudson from Cardiff, but he chose to go to Huddersfield instead. Real strange things happening with our cottaging chums lately.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

loving the fulham struggles on 18:16 - Sep 2 with 2241 viewsthemodfather

now they have to resort to meshing off large parts of the "neutral" end, lol
the final insult!
just mesh over the whole place lol
loving the fulham struggles on 18:18 - Sep 2 with 2238 viewssimmo

loving the fulham struggles on 10:01 - Sep 2 by Rangersw12

They actually signed him?? A full 2 weeks after he signed a brand new deal with Leeds... Ridiculous

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

loving the fulham struggles on 18:31 - Sep 2 with 2215 viewsDWQPR

loving the fulham struggles on 18:18 - Sep 2 by simmo

They actually signed him?? A full 2 weeks after he signed a brand new deal with Leeds... Ridiculous

Probably done to ensure that the Italian at Leeds can squeeze another £11million out of Capt. Khan's pocket.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

loving the fulham struggles on 18:45 - Sep 2 with 2194 viewsbosh67

to be honest I wouldn't have minded Matt Smith here as back up. He's huge but I think he's a lot better player than people think he is.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

loving the fulham struggles on 08:25 - Sep 15 with 1967 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 18:45 - Sep 2 by bosh67

to be honest I wouldn't have minded Matt Smith here as back up. He's huge but I think he's a lot better player than people think he is.

I’m starting to think that Magath’s just a massive WUM. We’ve now used twenty-eight players already this season. Last season he made some insane selections, but he was working with someone else’s players. This season, he’s got his own squad, and he still plays them out of position, drops players after good performances, and generally just fu cks about with his bingo selections. We spent almost our entire transfer budget on one player, after shipping-out about twenty players from last season’s squad, which left us with a complete lack of experience. He’s used five keepers in the eighteen games he’s been in charge. He’s an absolute lunatic and if that wasn’t enough, everyone who has dealings with him seems to think he’s an utter cu nt. Oh, and Mark fu cking Fotheringham. Jesus. Before the season started I said I’d be delighted with the play-offs — no chance — we’re in big trouble with this clown in charge.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 8:33]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

loving the fulham struggles on 09:52 - Sep 15 with 1853 viewsRangersw12

loving the fulham struggles on 08:25 - Sep 15 by Konk

I’m starting to think that Magath’s just a massive WUM. We’ve now used twenty-eight players already this season. Last season he made some insane selections, but he was working with someone else’s players. This season, he’s got his own squad, and he still plays them out of position, drops players after good performances, and generally just fu cks about with his bingo selections. We spent almost our entire transfer budget on one player, after shipping-out about twenty players from last season’s squad, which left us with a complete lack of experience. He’s used five keepers in the eighteen games he’s been in charge. He’s an absolute lunatic and if that wasn’t enough, everyone who has dealings with him seems to think he’s an utter cu nt. Oh, and Mark fu cking Fotheringham. Jesus. Before the season started I said I’d be delighted with the play-offs — no chance — we’re in big trouble with this clown in charge.

[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 8:33]

Who would you get in to replace him ?

I do feel sorry for your youngsters as some of them will be ruined by this experience
loving the fulham struggles on 10:02 - Sep 15 with 1828 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 09:52 - Sep 15 by Rangersw12

Who would you get in to replace him ?

I do feel sorry for your youngsters as some of them will be ruined by this experience

I’m not sure. I’d be very tempted to give Kit Symons half-a-dozen games to see how he got on — he’s done a good job with our Academy sides, he’s a popular former player who would at least give a feel good factor back to the support. Not sure which decent managers would fancy the job — we’re a complete mess from top to bottom and only spent what we generated in the summer, so presumably there are legitimate concerns/questions about ownership’s funding for the new players that are required.

I’m not being flippant when I say I can’t imagine anyone doing a worse job — literally, anyone — and I’m including my Mum in that. We’re awful. The players are trying, but even the youngsters look like they’d sooner be anywhere else. A complete and utter mess, and all the stories coming out of the club suggest that he’s a nightmare to work with. Five keepers in eighteen games tells you everything about the bloke — he’s used over forty players in eighteen games!

loving the fulham struggles on 10:38 - Sep 15 with 1779 viewsMark1

How about Kevin Keegan to bring back the feel good factor ?
loving the fulham struggles on 10:48 - Sep 15 with 1765 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 10:38 - Sep 15 by Mark1

How about Kevin Keegan to bring back the feel good factor ?

Alan bloody Dicks would boost morale if the alternative was Magath!

loving the fulham struggles on 10:49 - Sep 15 with 1763 viewsGetMeRangers

loving the fulham struggles on 10:02 - Sep 15 by Konk

I’m not sure. I’d be very tempted to give Kit Symons half-a-dozen games to see how he got on — he’s done a good job with our Academy sides, he’s a popular former player who would at least give a feel good factor back to the support. Not sure which decent managers would fancy the job — we’re a complete mess from top to bottom and only spent what we generated in the summer, so presumably there are legitimate concerns/questions about ownership’s funding for the new players that are required.

I’m not being flippant when I say I can’t imagine anyone doing a worse job — literally, anyone — and I’m including my Mum in that. We’re awful. The players are trying, but even the youngsters look like they’d sooner be anywhere else. A complete and utter mess, and all the stories coming out of the club suggest that he’s a nightmare to work with. Five keepers in eighteen games tells you everything about the bloke — he’s used over forty players in eighteen games!

Five keepers in 18 games? seriously???? This alone must tell every player that you have no chance of holding down a starting position

He sounds even more clueless than I first thought
loving the fulham struggles on 10:54 - Sep 15 with 1736 viewsJamie

As said above, Kacaniklic getting a new contract then being loaned out suggests Magath won't be around fir much longer.
loving the fulham struggles on 11:04 - Sep 15 with 1716 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 10:49 - Sep 15 by GetMeRangers

Five keepers in 18 games? seriously???? This alone must tell every player that you have no chance of holding down a starting position

He sounds even more clueless than I first thought

Yep, five keepers. I'm just grateful that we're limited to three substitutions per match because otherwise we'd probably field about sixty players every week. He must absolutely love pre-season friendlies and the opportunity to change the whole team at half-time. Absolute loon - it's impossible to work out what he's trying to do (other than pis s everyone off).

loving the fulham struggles on 11:14 - Sep 15 with 1694 viewsMark1

Sounds like he actually wants the sack,get his dosh and bugger off back to the Fatherland. Can't see any other reason for doing what he's doing.
loving the fulham struggles on 11:20 - Sep 15 with 1681 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 11:14 - Sep 15 by Mark1

Sounds like he actually wants the sack,get his dosh and bugger off back to the Fatherland. Can't see any other reason for doing what he's doing.

No, I’m afraid it’s just the way he works — he’s done the same in the Bundesliga with 40+ players used in a season. Nothing like a settled side and giving players the chance to develop an understanding. I would have sacked him the minute I saw Dan Burn lining-up at RB against Stoke.

Magath out.

loving the fulham struggles on 11:31 - Sep 15 with 1650 viewsN12Hoop

loving the fulham struggles on 11:20 - Sep 15 by Konk

No, I’m afraid it’s just the way he works — he’s done the same in the Bundesliga with 40+ players used in a season. Nothing like a settled side and giving players the chance to develop an understanding. I would have sacked him the minute I saw Dan Burn lining-up at RB against Stoke.

Magath out.

Since he's obviously having a laugh, he should name 4 keepers as subs and make 3 changes to the goalie during the game. Then he's be on the Question of Sport "what happens next" round forever can go down in folklore.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

loving the fulham struggles on 11:34 - Sep 15 with 1648 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 11:31 - Sep 15 by N12Hoop

Since he's obviously having a laugh, he should name 4 keepers as subs and make 3 changes to the goalie during the game. Then he's be on the Question of Sport "what happens next" round forever can go down in folklore.

If he gets another six games, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that happening. With Felix Bingo, the laws of probability mean it will happen at some point.

loving the fulham struggles on 11:39 - Sep 15 with 1630 viewslondonscottish

loving the fulham struggles on 11:34 - Sep 15 by Konk

If he gets another six games, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that happening. With Felix Bingo, the laws of probability mean it will happen at some point.

So do you think that of you gave an infinite number of Magaths an infinite number of typewriters they'd eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare?

Or would that fail?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

loving the fulham struggles on 11:50 - Sep 15 with 1610 viewsDiscodroids

ten pages on fulham..

i got one question..why?

i gots to know.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 12:13]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

loving the fulham struggles on 11:59 - Sep 15 with 1597 viewsKonk

loving the fulham struggles on 11:39 - Sep 15 by londonscottish

So do you think that of you gave an infinite number of Magaths an infinite number of typewriters they'd eventually produce the complete works of Shakespeare?

Or would that fail?

I think it's more, "If Felix Magath selected a million sides using his amazing Bingo machine, would any two consecutive sides include the same players?"

loving the fulham struggles on 12:04 - Sep 15 with 1575 viewslondonscottish

loving the fulham struggles on 11:50 - Sep 15 by Discodroids

ten pages on fulham..

i got one question..why?

i gots to know.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 12:13]

Because Konk, of course.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024