Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 50405 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 03:34 - Sep 1 with 11863 viewsSonofNorfolt

Plus Crouch, Krancjar and Huntelaar.
The last one may just be speculation masturbation on my part.
Deadline Day on 08:11 - Sep 1 with 11693 viewsdanehoop

Agree with what is listed so far, but would add that get at least one "mystery option" that none of us has heard or saw coming and something in the "one for the future" category as we seem to be slowly building a roster of them in the background.

Never knowingly understood

Deadline Day on 08:17 - Sep 1 with 11660 viewsrbsranger

If anyone had any doubt of how football has been ruined over the last 10 years then this tweet should make it clear...
Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ · 3h
It's here! One of the most exciting days of the football calendar is upon us, and we'll bring you all the action on #SSNHQ. #SkyDeadlineDay

One of the most exciting days of the football calendar????? Those words used to be reserved for the first Saturday in January (3rd round of the FA Cup), or maybe the end of the season or a Cup Final. Seeing Harry Redknapp giving some quotes from his car window coming in and out of Harlington has now overtaken most of the actual football? In the meantime, Sky have actually missed that there is actual football taking place at the moment...
Deadline Day on 08:34 - Sep 1 with 11595 viewsToast_R

Deadline Day on 08:43 - Sep 1 with 11543 viewsqprrob59

Deadline Day on 08:17 - Sep 1 by rbsranger

If anyone had any doubt of how football has been ruined over the last 10 years then this tweet should make it clear...
It's here! One of the most exciting days of the football calendar is upon us, and we'll bring you all the action on #SSNHQ. #SkyDeadlineDay

One of the most exciting days of the football calendar????? Those words used to be reserved for the first Saturday in January (3rd round of the FA Cup), or maybe the end of the season or a Cup Final. Seeing Harry Redknapp giving some quotes from his car window coming in and out of Harlington has now overtaken most of the actual football? In the meantime, Sky have actually missed that there is actual football taking place at the moment...

Totally agree,how good is it to see all that money disappear out of football,sod grass roots,this is showbusiness,it's all boxxocks !
Deadline Day on 08:51 - Sep 1 with 11485 viewsBerkoRanger

So why do I keep pressing the refresh button.......
Deadline Day on 08:52 - Sep 1 with 11481 viewsbosh67

I hear Lord Lucan is a shoe in.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Deadline Day on 08:57 - Sep 1 with 11446 viewsBerkoRanger

Deadline Day on 08:52 - Sep 1 by bosh67

He tends to go missing during a game.......
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 09:05 - Sep 1 with 11392 viewsTheBlob

Somebody on here is going to be happy.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/harry-wants-players-in-wright-phillips-out

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Deadline Day on 09:05 - Sep 1 with 11386 viewsMytch_QPR

After Odemwingie turning up and saying how much he was looking forward to playing for us, and Jenas being locked out, everything is a bit of an anti-climax really.

Still, Lucan would make some headlines - and he's about the right age for one of our more senior players.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Deadline Day on 09:07 - Sep 1 with 11372 viewsGroveR

Sam in London: Just saw Nicolas Anelka hopelessly studying the tube map. He asked me if Loftus Road was near Queens Park on the Bakerloo Line.

Sam in London: Just spoken to Falcao at St Pancras station. Asked if he needed directions to the Jubilee line (to get to West Ham) Acquired laugh - but he's going to Euston. Must mean it's a Man City signing not Chelsea or Arsenal.

( http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/28678010)

You couldn't make this shít up...
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 9:09]
Deadline Day on 09:09 - Sep 1 with 11351 viewsVish

SSN have reported from the training ground. They are on the road waiting for Harry to arrive and pull up with his window down.

No facts, just reeling off the usual names that can be linked, Krankjar, Defoe, Van Der Vart.
Was mention of Tarrabt possibly going to Newcastle but not sure i heard that correctly.

Palace are signing a left back from Spurs (Freyers) to i assume Traore deal is off as expected
SSN belives (c) Defoe will be offered to Palace at some stage today.
Deadline Day on 09:10 - Sep 1 with 11331 viewsJamie

Deadline Day on 09:07 - Sep 1 by GroveR

Sam in London: Just saw Nicolas Anelka hopelessly studying the tube map. He asked me if Loftus Road was near Queens Park on the Bakerloo Line.

Sam in London: Just spoken to Falcao at St Pancras station. Asked if he needed directions to the Jubilee line (to get to West Ham) Acquired laugh - but he's going to Euston. Must mean it's a Man City signing not Chelsea or Arsenal.

( http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/28678010)

You couldn't make this shít up...
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 9:09]

You can, because someone has.
Deadline Day on 09:20 - Sep 1 with 11233 viewsDiscodroid

transfer deadline day/sky.

Is it worth it?
A new winter coat and shoes for the wife
And a bicycle on the boy's birthday,
It's just a rumor that was spread around town
By the skysports hacks
Soon we'll be shipbuilding( again)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 9:24]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Deadline Day on 09:26 - Sep 1 with 11209 viewsBluce_Ree

As with all of them in the last few years, all I really care about is who we get rid of.

SWP to Palace? Yes, please.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Deadline Day on 09:27 - Sep 1 with 11202 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm probably just gullible but i actually reckon there will be a real flurry of meaningful activity this deadline day for once!

Just seems like so many clubs have been procrastinating all summer but have glaring needs to fill.

Or have i just bought into the sky hype as usual?
Deadline Day on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 11162 viewsMaggsinho

Deadline Day on 09:09 - Sep 1 by Vish

SSN have reported from the training ground. They are on the road waiting for Harry to arrive and pull up with his window down.

No facts, just reeling off the usual names that can be linked, Krankjar, Defoe, Van Der Vart.
Was mention of Tarrabt possibly going to Newcastle but not sure i heard that correctly.

Palace are signing a left back from Spurs (Freyers) to i assume Traore deal is off as expected
SSN belives (c) Defoe will be offered to Palace at some stage today.

Yep, was on West London Sport this morning about Taarabt being offered to Newcastle. Apparently we're hawking him around to anyone who's previously expressed an interest.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 9:32]
Deadline Day on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 11160 viewsrunningman75

Think it is more likely to be the great world beater Taarabt on loan to Palace.
Deadline Day on 09:33 - Sep 1 with 11135 viewspaulparker

Deadline Day on 08:17 - Sep 1 by rbsranger

Highlights of the football calendar indeed
that's if your a toothless chav from Stoke who can break the current boredom of watching Jeremy kyle and cashing Giro's to head to the training ground gates and abuse a toothless Gimp From Sky Sports,
Oh its also an excuse to gawp at Natalie Sawyers Funbags for 3 hours in the evening,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Deadline Day on 09:40 - Sep 1 with 11093 viewssaxbend

Well I'm not desperate for too many more signings. Another striker'd be good. But whatever happens we know the official site isn't going to publish anything until on, close to or even after 11pm tonight. The rest of the day will pass much more easily if we focus on things other than the telly going back and forth between Jim White trying to tell us how exciting everything is and his colleague being mobbed by Stoke-on-Trent's finest.
Deadline Day on 09:43 - Sep 1 with 11073 viewsYorkRanger

Deadline Day on 09:40 - Sep 1 by saxbend

Well I'm not desperate for too many more signings. Another striker'd be good. But whatever happens we know the official site isn't going to publish anything until on, close to or even after 11pm tonight. The rest of the day will pass much more easily if we focus on things other than the telly going back and forth between Jim White trying to tell us how exciting everything is and his colleague being mobbed by Stoke-on-Trent's finest.

Is Clive not having a barbecue?
Deadline Day on 09:44 - Sep 1 with 11059 views100percent

not sure about the transfers to be honest, but it appears you have to sport a yellow tie to be involved......
Deadline Day on 09:55 - Sep 1 with 10981 viewsqueensparker

Warnock will take Adel I reckon.

SWP will hopefully go on loan to Charlton (pure speculation).

We'll get half of Spurs' team from five years ago
Deadline Day on 10:01 - Sep 1 with 10922 viewsGloryHunter

Shoo-in.
Deadline Day on 10:07 - Sep 1 with 10882 viewssimmo

Deadline Day on 09:43 - Sep 1 by YorkRanger

Is Clive not having a barbecue?

The 'famous' LFW BBQ and blog will apparently be making a return come lunchtime.....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024