Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 50413 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 10:10 - Sep 1 with 3125 viewsganjR

No Diarra yet? I thought Harry, Lassie, Joe n Kevin had a sleep over next to the fax machine!?!
Ben Arfa loan swap for Adel? 1 fat disinterested talent for 1 not as fat disinterested talent.
I reckon 5 in today, by the way. Is it deadline day for loans in? I can see a few like Murphy, Donaldson, Harriman, Ehmer, Petrasso (remember him?), Doughty, Andrade, Sendles-White etc. go out on loan over the next week too.
Deadline Day on 10:15 - Sep 1 with 3073 viewsrunningman75

The usual youngsters on loan to good performances in League 1 before finally emerging around 2 divisions below Barnet.
Deadline Day on 10:16 - Sep 1 with 3067 viewsPommyhoop

One of the few days of the year when the time difference is a huge plus. I'll be happily snoring when most of the noncence is going on.
Wont stop me waking up tho and leap out the bed like a kid on Xmas morn and run to the comp. To be dissapointed to see our ranks filled with swathes of ex Spurs players..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Deadline Day on 10:18 - Sep 1 with 3058 viewsRed_Ranger

Deadline Day on 10:10 - Sep 1 by ganjR

No Diarra yet? I thought Harry, Lassie, Joe n Kevin had a sleep over next to the fax machine!?!
Ben Arfa loan swap for Adel? 1 fat disinterested talent for 1 not as fat disinterested talent.
I reckon 5 in today, by the way. Is it deadline day for loans in? I can see a few like Murphy, Donaldson, Harriman, Ehmer, Petrasso (remember him?), Doughty, Andrade, Sendles-White etc. go out on loan over the next week too.

Diarra wiki page says he plays for QPR.
Deadline Day on 10:20 - Sep 1 with 3042 viewsPhildo

WLS update:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/harry-wants-players-in-wright-phillips-out
Deadline Day on 10:25 - Sep 1 with 2981 viewsganjR

Deadline Day on 10:18 - Sep 1 by Red_Ranger

Diarra wiki page says he plays for QPR.

But does Barnsleys website?
Deadline Day on 10:26 - Sep 1 with 2969 viewssimmo

Deadline Day on 10:20 - Sep 1 by Phildo

WLS update:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/harry-wants-players-in-wright-phillips-out

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT sell Nedum Onouha. I don't care what other positive business is done today, if he is stupid enough to sell Nedum because he is keeping Dunne, I will fall firmly on the 'you're a massive c-word that's no good for my club' side of the fence.

As usual this deadline day will be better judged as a success based on who we KEEP rather than who we buy.

Traore behind Yun is no bad thing though, would love to see the lad playing week in week out at left back, he deserves his chance and I reckon he will take it well.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 10:27]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Deadline Day on 10:31 - Sep 1 with 2917 viewsHollowayRanger

onouha MUST stay ferdinand dunne hill all ageing

we will need onouha this season IF NOT next season for sure!!!!!!!!!

just get in the midfileder and a striker

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 10:31 - Sep 1 with 2919 viewsdaveB

If we sell Phillips and replace him with Lennon then someone wants shooting
Deadline Day on 10:35 - Sep 1 with 2877 viewsSuffolkHoop

Robbie Keane spotted on South Africa Road according to BBC blog.
Deadline Day on 10:39 - Sep 1 with 2843 viewsGroveR

That blog has Darren Bent being spotted at both Charlton and Newcastle at the same time.
Deadline Day on 10:42 - Sep 1 with 2804 viewsdaveB

After Diarra I'd just sign a striker then walk away from the window happy with how it's gone. I fear we'll get in 4 or 5 at least today
Deadline Day on 10:45 - Sep 1 with 2775 viewsIrishR

Spoke to two Croatian colleagues one very knowledgeable and honest on all Croatian players and world football to be fair and they said Strinic is very average. More of a defending left back then attacking - not positive anyway. Avoid and keep Traore and Yun in that case i think.
Deadline Day on 10:46 - Sep 1 with 2769 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Deadline Day on 10:42 - Sep 1 by daveB

After Diarra I'd just sign a striker then walk away from the window happy with how it's gone. I fear we'll get in 4 or 5 at least today

I fear the same. I'm thinking of going for a long walk and coming back tomorrow.

But I probably won't.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Deadline Day on 10:47 - Sep 1 with 2756 viewsganjR

Deadline Day on 10:45 - Sep 1 by IrishR

Spoke to two Croatian colleagues one very knowledgeable and honest on all Croatian players and world football to be fair and they said Strinic is very average. More of a defending left back then attacking - not positive anyway. Avoid and keep Traore and Yun in that case i think.

I think he was looked at in case Traore left.
Deadline Day on 10:49 - Sep 1 with 2318 viewsthame_hoops

Falcao to Man Utd on Loan confirmed, that's insane. arsenal must be kicking themsleves.
Deadline Day on 10:49 - Sep 1 with 2310 viewsLblock

I just saw someone called Llyody on BBC saying we are in for Scott Parker.

Kill me now if so

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Deadline Day on 10:50 - Sep 1 with 2299 viewsJamie

Deadline Day on 10:49 - Sep 1 by thame_hoops

Falcao to Man Utd on Loan confirmed, that's insane. arsenal must be kicking themsleves.

Arsenal won't pay £290k per week for him, that's more than twice what their highest earners are on.
Deadline Day on 10:52 - Sep 1 with 2288 viewsthame_hoops

Deadline Day on 10:50 - Sep 1 by Jamie

Arsenal won't pay £290k per week for him, that's more than twice what their highest earners are on.

is that what they are paying him?! Man that's alot, the world has gone mad
Deadline Day on 10:52 - Sep 1 with 2282 viewsSomersetHoops

If Dan Levy is serious about wanting 16 mil for Sandro I hope we are telling him to get stuffed.

Who's Next?

Deadline Day on 10:53 - Sep 1 with 2277 viewsJamie

Deadline Day on 10:52 - Sep 1 by thame_hoops

is that what they are paying him?! Man that's alot, the world has gone mad

£12m loan fee plus the £290k per week. €55m fee in the summer.
Deadline Day on 10:54 - Sep 1 with 2251 viewsthame_hoops

Deadline Day on 10:53 - Sep 1 by Jamie

£12m loan fee plus the £290k per week. €55m fee in the summer.

probably make his debut against us!
Deadline Day on 10:54 - Sep 1 with 2243 viewsadhoc_qpr

So Man Utd have paid £60m for a winger when they play a formation without wingers and now sign a striker meaning they will have to leave at least one £200k+ a week striker (Rooney, RVP or Falcao) on the bench every week??

And in the meantime they have no decent holding midfielders, centre backs or wing backs?
Deadline Day on 10:56 - Sep 1 with 2226 viewsHunterhoop

Deadline Day on 10:46 - Sep 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I fear the same. I'm thinking of going for a long walk and coming back tomorrow.

But I probably won't.

If we sell Onouha and/or Phillips, today will be a disaster.

Please Harry, please don't be so so short sighted. Rio may be retiring at the end if the year, Dunne and Hill certainly won't be up to another year. Please, let's think more than a month ahead. You've just sold Simpson too. Onouha gives some some cover there too as well as at CB, where he'll surely take over from Rio next year. Sell him now and we'll be buying another in 9 months.

Phillips has all the raw attributes you look for an attacking wide player. He's 23, he could be great. For the love of god don't replace him with an over the hill Lennon.

Also, the fewer ex-Spurs and Pompey players who were good in 2008/9, the better.
Deadline Day on 11:01 - Sep 1 with 2164 viewspomanjou

Deadline Day on 10:54 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

So Man Utd have paid £60m for a winger when they play a formation without wingers and now sign a striker meaning they will have to leave at least one £200k+ a week striker (Rooney, RVP or Falcao) on the bench every week??

And in the meantime they have no decent holding midfielders, centre backs or wing backs?

Makes for an easy 3 points coming up for us, oh yes!

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024