Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day 03:24 - Sep 1 with 50055 viewsdubaistu

Here it goes, lazy hacks or accurate reporting?..... - Edit - I have added to the list as the day goes on

Aaron Lennon
Jermaine Defoe
Sandro
Jeremain Lens
Ivan Strinic
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson
M'Baye Niang
Peter Crouch
Niko Kranjkar
Fabio Borini
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 12:36]
Deadline Day on 22:50 - Sep 1 with 2488 viewsisawqpratwcity

Deadline Day on 22:42 - Sep 1 by kysersosaqpr

Spud fans on social networks really gutted about losing Sandros. Actually so where Norwich and Cardiff fans when we grabbed Fer and Mutch. Reckon H has done good business this summer. Only weaknesses:
1. Should have got 4th striker
2. Should have got rid of 1 or 2 more deadwoods

But generally ok

1. agreed.
2. we won't get rid of swp without stumping up 90% of his wages.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Deadline Day on 22:50 - Sep 1 with 2486 viewsHayesender

Deadline Day on 22:26 - Sep 1 by antoknee64

Can somebody go down to HQ and smash them Scum w@nkers faces in !!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 22:26]

Apparently they took a bit of a beating and ran off.

Ssn had to go inside and there's pictures over social media of the flag ripped up on the pavement

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Deadline Day on 22:51 - Sep 1 with 2477 views08olesen

All credit to Harry. It has been a great window. Caulker and Ferdinand look brilliant as did mutch and fer on saturday.

Shame we didnt get SWP out or a striker but a part from that, all good. Glad we didnt spend 10 million on Borini too.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Deadline Day on 22:51 - Sep 1 with 2473 viewsToast_R

Mhat no Will Keane?
Deadline Day on 22:52 - Sep 1 with 2444 viewsjamois

It cannot be anything other than bad management that we have failed to recruit a striker all summer (I'm not including Vargas as he's not really a striker). Other clubs have managed it, we have not. I don't care about agents asking for too much etc etc. Swansea bought a 21yr old Gambian today with bags of potential - Modou Barrow. We could have had someone and we should have. At the prices being asked today, I'm sure whatever we were haggling with Kolbeinn Sigthorsson over now looks cheap. And if I hear Harry say we got caught short with Remy going at the last minute well.....like I said, bad management. I should add that this about a striker - in most other respects they have recruited really well - but our need for a forward has been obvious since the day Bobby scored.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 22:54]

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Deadline Day on 22:53 - Sep 1 with 2417 viewsBluce_Ree

Deadline Day on 22:48 - Sep 1 by onlyrinmoray

Andy Johnson still hasnt a club

As long as he stays the f**k away from us, that's all good.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Deadline Day on 22:54 - Sep 1 with 2396 viewsPinnerPaul

Deadline Day on 21:01 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Nope, no loan window in the prem.

It's tonight or bust, so it looks like we've bet the house on Defoe!

Love the fact we might end up signing 3 ex Spurs players - scouting is just non-existent at our club isn't it?

Sigh - Harry has signed plenty of players who haven't played for him before.
Deadline Day on 22:56 - Sep 1 with 2354 viewsPhildo

Tony says adel is our saviour!
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day on 22:58 - Sep 1 with 2270 viewskysersosaqpr

Eh, arse have applied for an extension to sort well beck deal? Well why the feck don't we all ask for extensions? Why have a deadline if you can simply stroll past it?? Who agrees these extensions???

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Deadline Day on 22:59 - Sep 1 with 2209 viewsantoknee64

Deadline Day on 22:56 - Sep 1 by Phildo

Tony says adel is our saviour!

Hope he wakes up and smells the coffee and realises how patient the club has been with him and maybe pull hes finger out.
Deadline Day on 23:00 - Sep 1 with 2178 viewsingeminate

Deadline Day on 22:54 - Sep 1 by PinnerPaul

Sigh - Harry has signed plenty of players who haven't played for him before.

Sigh is about right - transfers this time Round impressive, shame no striker but a much improved squad - remy was always going so not really counting him.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Deadline Day on 23:02 - Sep 1 with 2079 viewsqueensparker

Deadline Day on 22:59 - Sep 1 by antoknee64

Hope he wakes up and smells the coffee and realises how patient the club has been with him and maybe pull hes finger out.

I love it, the Adel saga rumbles on for another four months at least. With Ale out of the picture he's our longest serving player now too.

He's finally going to come good in the Prem lads, I can feel it . 10 goals before Christmas
Deadline Day on 23:02 - Sep 1 with 2076 viewskysersosaqpr

Deadline Day on 22:48 - Sep 1 by onlyrinmoray

Andy Johnson still hasnt a club

I reckon that's Andy hiding inside the yellow dress of the ssn presenter - sure the right hand side t.t is the shape of his head. The left side....hmmm!! Who could that be

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Deadline Day on 23:04 - Sep 1 with 2034 viewsBrightonhoop

I hope the scum field Remy against us and The Beast breaks both his legs.
Deadline Day on 23:04 - Sep 1 with 2028 viewsdaveB

Deadline Day on 22:59 - Sep 1 by antoknee64

well i feared the worst but overall it's been a bloody good window for us, got rid of a load, brought in plenty of young hungry players in positions we needed. We always need more extra striker would have been nice and selling Simpson may prove to be a mistake but we have to be pretty pleased with that and now have a squad capable of staying up.

Adel looks like he is going to play a part as well so that could be interesting
Deadline Day on 23:13 - Sep 1 with 1805 viewsAitch

Niko official on season long loan.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 23:13]

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Deadline Day on 23:13 - Sep 1 with 1790 viewsDANRANGER

Deadline Day on 22:52 - Sep 1 by jamois

It cannot be anything other than bad management that we have failed to recruit a striker all summer (I'm not including Vargas as he's not really a striker). Other clubs have managed it, we have not. I don't care about agents asking for too much etc etc. Swansea bought a 21yr old Gambian today with bags of potential - Modou Barrow. We could have had someone and we should have. At the prices being asked today, I'm sure whatever we were haggling with Kolbeinn Sigthorsson over now looks cheap. And if I hear Harry say we got caught short with Remy going at the last minute well.....like I said, bad management. I should add that this about a striker - in most other respects they have recruited really well - but our need for a forward has been obvious since the day Bobby scored.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 22:54]

But Vargas is a striker. Played for Chile in a central role just not been able to hold down a place at Napoli. Squad looks decent and needs to settle down so no point buying for the sake of it. That's 2 strikers and Zamora with plenty of attacking midfielders also. HR clearly wanted someone but it was right to pull out than pay ridiculous wages. May be forced to use some youth in extreme circumstances.
Deadline Day on 23:14 - Sep 1 with 1763 viewsenfieldargh

Deadline Day on 23:04 - Sep 1 by daveB

well i feared the worst but overall it's been a bloody good window for us, got rid of a load, brought in plenty of young hungry players in positions we needed. We always need more extra striker would have been nice and selling Simpson may prove to be a mistake but we have to be pretty pleased with that and now have a squad capable of staying up.

21 out and 10 in and then 1 out again and one who went out but is now back in

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Deadline Day on 23:14 - Sep 1 with 1761 viewsJuzzie

Deadline Day on 22:26 - Sep 1 by antoknee64

Can somebody go down to HQ and smash them Scum w@nkers faces in !!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 22:26]

I missed it but it just makes them look even more stupid after going on about how we don't mean anything to them. If we didn't, why were they there?
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:21 - Sep 1 with 1652 viewsHunterhoop

Deadline Day on 23:04 - Sep 1 by daveB

Bloody internet. Lost my post.

Anyway, agree. We'd have all taken all the signings we've made 3 months ago. Glad we didn't behave stupidly today and delighted we didn't jizz £13m on Borini.

Sandra at £6m looks a decent signing. A risk given his knee but probably worth it at that price.

Probably a striker short, but, as queensparker said, f*ck it. Let's just get on with it.

Lots of quality. Let's play to win each game and see how we go.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 23:37]
Deadline Day on 23:22 - Sep 1 with 1637 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day on 23:00 - Sep 1 by ingeminate

Sigh is about right - transfers this time Round impressive, shame no striker but a much improved squad - remy was always going so not really counting him.

Of course he has signed players who haven't played for him - but you can't *sign* at that statement on a day when he has just signed Sandro for the 2nd time, Krancjar for the 4th time and just missed out on Defoe for the 4th time!!!

And let's not forget Rio and Caulker have both played for him before (Traore and Jenas too).

Our other signings played in the prem or at the world cup - not exactly a global scouting network.

Anyway, happy with our signings although we are really gambling on Austin staying fit.
Deadline Day on 23:28 - Sep 1 with 1574 viewsdaveB

Deadline Day on 23:22 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Of course he has signed players who haven't played for him - but you can't *sign* at that statement on a day when he has just signed Sandro for the 2nd time, Krancjar for the 4th time and just missed out on Defoe for the 4th time!!!

And let's not forget Rio and Caulker have both played for him before (Traore and Jenas too).

Our other signings played in the prem or at the world cup - not exactly a global scouting network.

Anyway, happy with our signings although we are really gambling on Austin staying fit.

If he keeps signing them all he must have scouted them at some stage to sign them for the first time
Deadline Day on 23:28 - Sep 1 with 1568 viewswombat

Deadline Day on 23:22 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Wonder when Vargas will actually get his work permit though it's been dragging on a while since anyone said anything about when it may come through

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Deadline Day on 23:29 - Sep 1 with 1566 viewsqpr85

Deadline Day on 23:13 - Sep 1 by Aitch

Niko official on season long loan.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 23:13]

Can someone explain to me how it's a loan if he's taken a 66% cut in wage? Have Dynamo Kiev refused to pay any and we've decided we'll only pay 44% of his wages??
Deadline Day on 23:32 - Sep 1 with 1521 viewsDWQPR

Nice to see Palarse get their man..........Kevin Doyle! Will say that I have been impressed with Hull's signings today.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024