Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Paisley dead 22:20 - Sep 12 with 2385 viewsGloryHunter

Can't understand the media adulation being heaped on this guy. He was an evil man. His speeches incited violence. So he he died with blood on his hands.

(I'm not Irish, by the way - this is an impartial view)
Ian Paisley dead on 22:19 - Sep 15 with 365 viewskysersosaqpr

Agree big time. The people I respected in Ardoyne had no time for any politicians. But, big but, there was a load of shenanigans going on all the time. Look at the Scottish independent vote. The politicians are all sh.tting themselves because of power, votes, etc. they don't care what real people who live there really think. Just want votes!!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Ian Paisley dead on 22:44 - Sep 15 with 354 viewsBklynRanger

Ian Paisley dead on 22:19 - Sep 15 by kysersosaqpr

Agree big time. The people I respected in Ardoyne had no time for any politicians. But, big but, there was a load of shenanigans going on all the time. Look at the Scottish independent vote. The politicians are all sh.tting themselves because of power, votes, etc. they don't care what real people who live there really think. Just want votes!!

Sounds right to me. I had a friend from Ardoyne when I was at school, Kyser, and 3 or 4 good friends from Ballysillan still. Funny enough one of them has an uncle who was in prison with Gusty Spence and did a lot of the liasing between the loyalist groups after that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024