Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to drop Rio 14:46 - Sep 20 with 6798 viewsHooparoo

Got several texts from mates watching the game saying "What the hell is Rio doing?"

Too slow so bye bye Rio.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Time to drop Rio on 23:21 - Sep 22 with 966 viewsFredManRave

Time to drop Rio on 15:38 - Sep 20 by Nov77

At fault for second too, didn't close crouch down.

As the oppostion saying goes;

A Rio Ferdinand is worth two goals at the bush.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Time to drop Rio on 07:41 - Sep 28 with 883 viewsHooparoo

So, another week goes by and Rio continues his decline. Here's a fcking novel idea - maybe Rio should hold his hand up, be a man( like Clint has before) and drop himself for the good of the team.

We live in hope.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Time to drop Rio on 13:50 - Sep 28 with 755 viewsdenhamhoop2

Heres a plan for Harry play Caulker RB Rio and Dunne CB and Clint LB and we can then officially have the slowest defence in football history(yes i know a bit harsh on Caulker but even Harry wouldnt play Zamora RB)
Time to drop Rio on 21:14 - Sep 28 with 703 viewsGloryHunter

There was a moment yesterday when he was out in the right full-back position (don't ask why) and he looked like an older dad in a dads vs lads game. Embarrassing. But we all knew this was going to be the case, didn't we?
Time to drop Rio on 21:21 - Sep 28 with 693 viewsWestbourneR

Have to say it's one thing Rio being slow (and crap) but to partner him with another slow CB with the turning circle of a bus isn't ideal. Caulker will be good but he needs a mobile partner. That ain't Rio.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Time to drop Rio on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 689 viewsGloryHunter

To be honest, I'd prefer Dunne to Rio. At least he plays like he gives a fck.
Time to drop Rio on 00:18 - Sep 29 with 622 viewsPunteR

Time to drop Rio on 21:48 - Sep 28 by GloryHunter

To be honest, I'd prefer Dunne to Rio. At least he plays like he gives a fck.

Agree with this. We had the best defence in the championship ,the Ferdinand signing is a mistake. Drop him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Time to drop Rio on 12:14 - Sep 29 with 556 viewspomanjou

Drop Rio and play Dunn? Thats like swapping an oil tanker for a tortoise.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Time to drop Rio on 12:17 - Sep 29 with 548 viewsadhoc_qpr

Time to drop Rio on 12:14 - Sep 29 by pomanjou

Drop Rio and play Dunn? Thats like swapping an oil tanker for a tortoise.

I'm not sure Rio lacks of pace is responsible for him completely switching off, not marking, not playing offside, never reacting etc etc?

So to say that you can't play Dunne of Hill because they are also slow misses the point really!
Time to drop Rio on 12:22 - Sep 29 with 542 viewssimmo

His distribution is good, but if we are playing someone purely for their passing ability we might as well play Niko Kranjcar at CB.

He needs dropping, Onouha not getting a game is criminal at this point but we shouldn't expect anything drifferent from Harry and his favourites!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Time to drop Rio on 12:31 - Sep 29 with 531 viewswombat

Time to drop Rio on 12:22 - Sep 29 by simmo

His distribution is good, but if we are playing someone purely for their passing ability we might as well play Niko Kranjcar at CB.

He needs dropping, Onouha not getting a game is criminal at this point but we shouldn't expect anything drifferent from Harry and his favourites!

hi distribution is the reason we went one down on sat that lovely chipped ball straight to the Southampton player , he dosnt read the game is slow to react to a ball coming into the box , crap in air, easily pushed off the ball and cantbe arsd going into the any sort of challenge which may affect his off the field work in any way shape or form

at present id rate him alongside such defensive greats such as
ernie howe
ron abbott
steve morrow
karl ready
bob Malcolm

one season to many at the loftus road retirement home for traffic lads wonder if west ham will be giving him a pressie pre match sunday as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Time to drop Rio on 12:34 - Sep 29 with 527 viewspomanjou

Time to drop Rio on 12:17 - Sep 29 by adhoc_qpr

I'm not sure Rio lacks of pace is responsible for him completely switching off, not marking, not playing offside, never reacting etc etc?

So to say that you can't play Dunne of Hill because they are also slow misses the point really!

I was advocating Ned Onuoha.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024