Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro Injury 10:43 - Sep 23 with 4980 viewsdaveB

Did it celebrating a goal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2766201/Sandro-injured-knee-sl
Sandro Injury on 11:08 - Sep 25 with 839 viewssimmo

Sandro Injury on 10:46 - Sep 23 by simmo

Just to be clear, the Daily Mail is the only place reporting this....
[Post edited 23 Sep 2014 11:02]

So as it turns out, the mail, and Harry, were talking bollocks.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro Injury on 11:53 - Sep 25 with 806 viewspaulparker

Sandro Injury on 11:08 - Sep 25 by simmo

So as it turns out, the mail, and Harry, were talking bollocks.

I did say it was Bollox, how does he get away with it ?? if Pardew had made up a load of old sh*t about a player he had just bought who was injury prone then he would get slaughted
he really he is a p*ss taker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sandro Injury on 12:03 - Sep 25 with 785 viewsPommyhoop

Sandro Injury on 11:53 - Sep 25 by paulparker

I did say it was Bollox, how does he get away with it ?? if Pardew had made up a load of old sh*t about a player he had just bought who was injury prone then he would get slaughted
he really he is a p*ss taker

Yep Paul. I still dont believe half the stuff he spouted on Adel.
(Well that last statement will add at least another 6 pages to the thread. )

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sandro Injury on 14:21 - Sep 25 with 702 viewssimmo

The first clue is that it happened on the training pitch. HR doesnt get involved in all that...

Sandro Injury on 14:35 - Sep 25 with 684 viewsdaveB

does seem an easy mistake to make that he slid on his knee and then said his knee hurt so can see why Redknapp got the wrong end of the stick
Sandro Injury on 18:08 - Sep 25 with 633 viewssimmo

Sandro Injury on 14:35 - Sep 25 by daveB

does seem an easy mistake to make that he slid on his knee and then said his knee hurt so can see why Redknapp got the wrong end of the stick

But why say that, if you're not even sure that's how it happened? It makes the player and the club look fckin farcical. Is he that much of a fckin remedial that he couldnt see how that type of statement would create a story for everybody to laugh at QPR? Or did he already use up all his fcks before he started the interview?

You can't really keep making excuses in this circumstance when he's a tw@t either way.

Sandro Injury on 22:34 - Sep 25 with 568 viewsingeminate

Sandro Injury on 18:08 - Sep 25 by simmo

But why say that, if you're not even sure that's how it happened? It makes the player and the club look fckin farcical. Is he that much of a fckin remedial that he couldnt see how that type of statement would create a story for everybody to laugh at QPR? Or did he already use up all his fcks before he started the interview?

You can't really keep making excuses in this circumstance when he's a tw@t either way.

What has happened? Seems like the goal, slide, ow injury has been discounted by last few posts.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Sandro Injury on 08:25 - Sep 26 with 529 viewssimmo

Sandro Injury on 22:34 - Sep 25 by ingeminate

What has happened? Seems like the goal, slide, ow injury has been discounted by last few posts.

According to HR in the press conference, Sandro didn't injure the knee doing a knee slide clebrating a goal, they were unconnected. Maybe that's the press team reminding HR that telling the truth on the matter is making a laughing stock of the club and he should say what he should have said in the first place, that it was a training ground injury.

The problem is he couldnt give a shit.

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro Injury on 08:34 - Sep 26 with 514 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sandro Injury on 08:25 - Sep 26 by simmo

According to HR in the press conference, Sandro didn't injure the knee doing a knee slide clebrating a goal, they were unconnected. Maybe that's the press team reminding HR that telling the truth on the matter is making a laughing stock of the club and he should say what he should have said in the first place, that it was a training ground injury.

The problem is he couldnt give a shit.

The problem is he seems incapable of not answering questions.
A big difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024