Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Usual punch between fans 19:46 - Sep 27 with 18615 viewswombat

Did anyone see what happened ? We had the aftermath as they was taking the guy concerned out when the Southampton steward thought it was a great idea to try and drag the guy who wasn't reissting down the stairs he wedged his feet on the stairs and tried to find extra leverage and landed in our laps . Way way over the top from the steward

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Usual punch between fans on 12:00 - Sep 28 with 2884 viewsloftboy

Usual punch between fans on 20:33 - Sep 27 by Rblock_James

No. It's unnatural. And to be honest I feel like a dick singing and clapping whilst seated next to someone who is silent.

Football is supposed to be watched by standing up, unless you're in your front room

Time and again the atmosphere is completely killed by everyone sitting down.

We're in a minority of clubs that do it.

Unfortunately the laws of the land and or stadium regulations say different, the choice between standing or sitting used to be easy, go on the terraces or sit in the grandstand, that choice has long since been removed, I don't mind sitting or standing but under no circumstance if someone in the row or two behind me and physically can't see because of standing then I will sit out of common decency.
As for sitting in the wrong seats what happens if the person who's seat I've moved to want to sit in his designated seat? Will cause untold problems, only way round it is unreserved seating and most clubs won't do that.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Usual punch between fans on 12:30 - Sep 28 with 2800 viewsparker64

I'm glad I didn't go yesterday because it sounds like it was bit like a Care in the Community outing.
Usual punch between fans on 12:33 - Sep 28 with 2789 viewspaulparker

Probably the same bell end who was sat 2 rows
Infront of me at wembley
He was drugged off his head just standing up for the sake of it
Next to his girlfriend
An old boy told him to sit down , which was then met by
A load of abuse calling him a kunt , not a fan etc
The poor old boy was with his wife FFS
Me and a few others told the bell end to sit down or be
Knocked down , loads of kids including my daughter
in that section as well ,
Luckliy bobby scored and nothing happened
But Clive's right we do have some plums support us
Who can't handle their ale or Charlie
Picking on granddads and small boys is the thing of Kunts

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Usual punch between fans on 12:54 - Sep 28 with 2743 viewsDieByYourSide

All those who are against standing up count yourselves lucky you support QPR and not another team cause there wouldn't even be a discussion you'd be standing or looking at someones back for 90mins. Just one of the reasons awaydays are so unenjoyable these days.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Usual punch between fans on 12:59 - Sep 28 with 2721 viewsloftboy

Usual punch between fans on 12:54 - Sep 28 by DieByYourSide

All those who are against standing up count yourselves lucky you support QPR and not another team cause there wouldn't even be a discussion you'd be standing or looking at someones back for 90mins. Just one of the reasons awaydays are so unenjoyable these days.

Not against it, but we do have a few pensioners and small kids that are regular away dayers, just think people need to be less selfish and think of others for a change, sitting down doesn't make you any less of a fan, I spend the same money travelling to the games as anyone else, as I said previously if people are standing then I will stand but if I'm blocking someone less able in the process then I will sit out of common decency.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 13:23]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Usual punch between fans on 13:05 - Sep 28 with 2704 viewsTopCat34

Usual punch between fans on 11:52 - Sep 28 by daveB

half the problem with atmosphere is those wanting to sing spend most of their time shouting at everyone else for not singing or standing up when really they should just respect other peoples right to want to sit in the seat they have paid 39 quid for. It's quite easy to sing and get behind the team from a seated postion
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 11:53]

It's not easy though is it? Because, 99% of the time when we sit most people do so in silence. Don't know whether that's because they are sitting, or generally not interested in joining in.
Usual punch between fans on 13:14 - Sep 28 with 2682 viewsNorthernr

Usual punch between fans on 13:05 - Sep 28 by TopCat34

It's not easy though is it? Because, 99% of the time when we sit most people do so in silence. Don't know whether that's because they are sitting, or generally not interested in joining in.

When people are singing about Loic Remy swinging from tree and having HIV I'll take the not interested in joining in option thanks.
Usual punch between fans on 13:22 - Sep 28 with 2655 viewskensalriser

Usual punch between fans on 13:14 - Sep 28 by Northernr

When people are singing about Loic Remy swinging from tree and having HIV I'll take the not interested in joining in option thanks.

Really? Jeez, that's a whole new level of moron.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Usual punch between fans on 13:37 - Sep 28 with 2626 viewsHadders

I rarely go away and wasn`t there yesterday. Roughly how many were singing that old Sol Campbell song about Remy? That is probably the most revolting song I have ever heard (apart from the gas chamber ones directed at Spurs, perhaps), and I trust that decent Rangers fans will tell any dick singing that again to shut the **** up or be reported. There is "banter" and pantomime abuse and...that. Chelsea away is coming soon and the thought of our mob singing that (while Costa completes his double hat-trick) is beyond depressing.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 16:16]
Usual punch between fans on 13:40 - Sep 28 with 2617 viewsJamie

#epicbanter
Usual punch between fans on 13:57 - Sep 28 with 2578 viewsYorkRanger

Usual punch between fans on 10:59 - Sep 28 by Northernr

Not the nicest thing you'll ever see at the football. It happened because we finally got a bloody corner and took the sodding thing short. A total waste of an opportunity that got a few backs up, bit of abuse, bit of Redknapp slating, bit of booing. Presumably the guy sitting in front of us with his lad said something or booed or something - he'd been sitting quietly watching the game with his lad before that - because the guy in front stood up and absolutely went for him, screaming in his face, threatening him saying he should support the team or fck off and all of this. Very aggressive, horrible language, and totally over the top, flanked by some chinless dick in a purple jumper also piling into this guy. The poor kid was absolutely terrified and in floods of tears so a few QPR fans got involved telling the fcking gibbon he was out of order. He was either drunk or drugged or something, just completely lost it. Anyway, wrestled out by the police and absolutely deserved it. Purple jumper hero decided he didn't want to go out so decided he was going to stand and hug his girlfriend and cry as if he was the victim (you've got a real winner there love) then when it had all calmed down and he'd made sure the police had gone he kicked off again, yelling over his gf's head at everybody. So the dad and his lad moved out of the way to the end of the row but the kid was really shaken up and after the second Saints goal his dad took him home. He's really going to want to come back and watch QPR now isn't he?

In summary we have some fcking weapons following our club.

Sounds like another fantastic away day following Rangers. Gutted I missed it.
Usual punch between fans on 13:59 - Sep 28 with 2568 viewssmegma

Usual punch between fans on 11:52 - Sep 28 by daveB

half the problem with atmosphere is those wanting to sing spend most of their time shouting at everyone else for not singing or standing up when really they should just respect other peoples right to want to sit in the seat they have paid 39 quid for. It's quite easy to sing and get behind the team from a seated postion
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 11:53]

Don't worry, they'll probably grow up in about twenty years time, when they're drawing their pensions. This scenario has been played out on many occasions over the past ten years or so.
Usual punch between fans on 14:16 - Sep 28 with 2527 viewsNW5Hoop

First, let me say I fully support the introduction of safe standing. I used to stand and vastly preferred it to sitting. Second, in the absence of safe standing, I believe clubs selling tickets for away games should offer fans the choice of where their seats are, so those who want to go to the back and stand can do so, while those who want to be elsewhere can do that, too. That way everyone will be happy. But until then …

1. This golden age when everyone stood up at the football. When was this? Because I distinctly remember grounds where half the capacity was seated. Is my memory playing tricks on me?
2. The line that those who've got seats at the back should go elsewhere when the singers arrive, because they'll have left vacant seats. Yes, but where? You could just go and sit in a vacant seat, but what if it's not one of the ones vacated by a singer? Should those people who've left their seats at the back for you reallybe expected to wander round trying to find the seat you've left empty? Or do you have ticket exchange in mind? (If so, good for you; genuinely - I'm not being sarcastic. Perhaps there could be a back-for-front away tickets exchange here.)
3. Why can't you sing sitting down? Because it feels unnatural? That's your problem, not anyone else's. Plenty of singing at Wembley, and most were sitting down.
4. Look around you at the away end. Most people want to sit down, not stand up. Who gave you the right to say they are all in the wrong and you can do what you want?
5. What about the old, the young, the infirm, for whom the game is ruined if everyone stands up?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2014 14:30]
Usual punch between fans on 14:28 - Sep 28 with 2503 viewsPunteR

Usual punch between fans on 11:07 - Sep 28 by daveB

and that in a nutshell is why I don't take my kid to away games, too many coked up winkers

And a good reason to have a family stand

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Usual punch between fans on 15:01 - Sep 28 with 2430 viewsthehat

Who was this idiot does anyone know - Going ballistic at a Dad with his son until the son starts crying - Surely we are better than that....
Usual punch between fans on 15:03 - Sep 28 with 2343 viewsRblock_James

If the majority want to sit down then fine, but can we all finally admit that our away support is fcking shite and no more Fulham piss taking.

Those who want to sit are so bloody lucky you support QPR.

90% of clubs stand away from home. Fact.

Sitting down kills the atmosphere, it's not even up for debate.

And if you can't grip that idea then you never will.
Usual punch between fans on 15:09 - Sep 28 with 2330 viewsNW5Hoop

Usual punch between fans on 15:03 - Sep 28 by Rblock_James

If the majority want to sit down then fine, but can we all finally admit that our away support is fcking shite and no more Fulham piss taking.

Those who want to sit are so bloody lucky you support QPR.

90% of clubs stand away from home. Fact.

Sitting down kills the atmosphere, it's not even up for debate.

And if you can't grip that idea then you never will.

Most of us don't take the p*ss out of Fulham. Because we know our support and theirs are very similar.

What really pisses me off is this fixation that there's only one way to support a team, and that one small group of people has the monopoly on that. That everyone else is a Tarquin or a part-timer or a glory-hunter or some other second class citizen. There are as many different kinds of supporters as there are people.
Usual punch between fans on 15:11 - Sep 28 with 2324 viewsTracy_S

Glad we were able to move away at half time. I've seen it time and time again at away games and though I don't go to as many as I would like to these days, for this kind of incident to still be occurring esp when young kids are involved is too disgusting for words.

As for the standing/sitting issue, I'm an old girl these days and like to sit in my seat.!
Usual punch between fans on 15:26 - Sep 28 with 2283 viewsrobith

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaysus really?

Fook me, we can't even be despicably offensive in an original manner.

Funny how some fans goes on about the board not representing the values of QPR; before proceeding to throw half of South America's GDP up their nose, threaten pensioners and kids then singing that kind of fecking swill
Usual punch between fans on 15:27 - Sep 28 with 2280 viewsbatmanhoop

is it that difficult to have fans who want to stand have tickets at the back and those who want to sit have tickets for the front rows
Usual punch between fans on 15:33 - Sep 28 with 2265 viewsdaveB

easy way around it is to let you pick where you sit which seems incredible that you can't do that and causes these issues every week
Usual punch between fans on 16:03 - Sep 28 with 2219 viewswestberksr

Usual punch between fans on 11:25 - Sep 28 by SpiritofGregory

He'll be put off by the shit football being served up week in, week out.

Not really the point of the topic is it, try and save that for a relevant thread, there are plenty of those.

Regardless of how shite we were there is no excuse for a few drunk/charlied dickheads ruining the day for some poor bloke and his young kid. Violence, racism and verbal abuse! They should all fukk to chelshit as they'd fit right in.
Usual punch between fans on 16:26 - Sep 28 with 2167 viewstommytanker

Why can't every away end simply be unreserved seating? People who want to stand can and people who want to sit can. It's not rocket science unless I am missing something.
Usual punch between fans on 16:44 - Sep 28 with 2119 viewsBrightonhoop

I wouldn't take my kids to QPR away if the tickets were free. Our away support has been coked up knob heads for years. Turning on grandadas and making kids cry, fcking w4nkers might as well be Chelscum.
Usual punch between fans on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 2097 viewsTopCat34

Surely, if you don't want to stand up you would buy your tickets towards the front?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024