Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) 21:18 - Oct 20 with 20801 viewsnhd23

Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Expect Fireworks and a whole new Redknapp v Taarabt debate
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:02 - Oct 20 with 2347 viewsBrightonhoop

With all the Handbags I reckon, AT must have knobbed H's missus. Alledgedly.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:03 - Oct 20 with 2347 viewszicoshoops

Dark days down the Rangers indeed.

Adel?
Not interested in what he's got to say about anything.
I don't care if it's Adel/ Bob Malcolm/ or Messi, the minute you disrepect our Club, (and he has on more than one occassion) you can f.uck right off.

'Arry?
F.uck me son, I remember watching 'The Big Match' seeing you scoot along the wing for West Ham.
But as far as my team goes....bank the dough 'Aitch.....time's up.

The boy Tone?
We're not a Hobby, nor are we a means to generate wealth.
You bought in a CEO who made a right good few Shelkels on the O2 Arena.
Get the shit out of your eyes son, we need a CEO who knows what the score is, (pun) in the back stabbing corrupt world of Professional Football.
Granted, give the geezer a drink, but.....get some B.astard in who can play the dirty game.

Finally Tone son............
Go and speak to our friends in the Frozen North, (Burnley)...... weigh them in, give them a severe drink..............then nick the their Manager.

Give him half the dough that you've given the others.........then watch us survive in the Premiership.

It's not Rocket Science Tone son.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:07 - Oct 20 with 2317 viewsKerryE

Are there any footballers weight experts on here, Adel is not that tall so at 13.5 stone that is heavy isn't it?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:07 - Oct 20 with 2315 viewsLblock

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:03 - Oct 20 by zicoshoops

Dark days down the Rangers indeed.

Adel?
Not interested in what he's got to say about anything.
I don't care if it's Adel/ Bob Malcolm/ or Messi, the minute you disrepect our Club, (and he has on more than one occassion) you can f.uck right off.

'Arry?
F.uck me son, I remember watching 'The Big Match' seeing you scoot along the wing for West Ham.
But as far as my team goes....bank the dough 'Aitch.....time's up.

The boy Tone?
We're not a Hobby, nor are we a means to generate wealth.
You bought in a CEO who made a right good few Shelkels on the O2 Arena.
Get the shit out of your eyes son, we need a CEO who knows what the score is, (pun) in the back stabbing corrupt world of Professional Football.
Granted, give the geezer a drink, but.....get some B.astard in who can play the dirty game.

Finally Tone son............
Go and speak to our friends in the Frozen North, (Burnley)...... weigh them in, give them a severe drink..............then nick the their Manager.

Give him half the dough that you've given the others.........then watch us survive in the Premiership.

It's not Rocket Science Tone son.

But what's going on? Have you been told?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:11 - Oct 20 with 2289 viewszicoshoops

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:07 - Oct 20 by Lblock

But what's going on? Have you been told?!

P.S.
Lblock.

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:21 - Oct 20 with 2232 viewsTrom

I think you've got to take into account that Harry was asked this question shortly after a 95th minute equaliser. I'm pretty sure he was feeling frustrated.

I took the 3 stone thing as a criticism of Tarrabts training, general fitness levels and attitude rather than being meant literally.

Shame it came on the back of such a good performance. Rednapp stupid, but probably said in the heat of the moment and in frustration. How many managers have now had Taarabt and failed to get his head right? Warnock you could argue in the promotion season but a read of his book makes you think he was dealing with a child.

He walked out of a game yet again which is disrespectful to his team mates no matter what he personally feels. He's a highly paid professional and the state he started the season in was a joke even if he's fitter now.

We also can't state that Mclaren had such a positive effect on the team if we also accept that Harry doesn't listen to coaches.

No one comes out of this with any glory. The two need to sit down and resolve it and if they can't one or other needs to leave the club for the good of the team. Personally I'd like to see Taarabt start a game and have to show something on the pitch and prove he cares for the fans like we've cared for him.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 23:23]
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:29 - Oct 20 with 2188 viewsBklynRanger

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:44 - Oct 20 by CHUBBS

The Forest players rarely saw Brian Clough between games yet he was an incredible success.
Pretty sure i read Ferguson was absent at plenty of training sessions.
He had great coaches who were ahead of their time whilst we have a couple of old has beens on their last legs.
Not saying HR is on the same planet as Clough/Ferguson btw.
If handled in the right way,this could actually liven the pair up and get the rest of them going.
Knowing us though it will have a negative affect and divide the dressing room.

I know what you're saying Chubbs, and HR could sit in a jacuzzi out the back all day long if he could get near the success of Clough and Ferguson.

But when we're as bad as we've been I think he could do with getting down the training pitch a bit more and do a bit of watching and learning.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:35 - Oct 20 with 2153 viewsBrightonhoop

Seedorf had him freely scoring. For weeks on end. Ahead of one hell of a squad he fielded him. So the idea that 'only Warnock' could manage him doesn't wash anymore. Play him ffs before burying him.
I'm no apologist for Adel and dont want to see him in Hoops again, but H has never had the bollx to field him. Regularly or with any kind of commitment.
QPR is too good for them both. Adel's blown chance after chance, and Arry has no more excuses, two more off yesterday with hamstrings. Why? wtf? Slating Adel was the last straw. Adel hasn't had the right management but doesn't, never helps himself or us. So both can fck off. Sooner the better.
New broom time. Ciao Arry. Caio Adel. The good ship QPR has to sail on. So fck off.
Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:36 - Oct 20 with 2138 viewswombat

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:29 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

I know what you're saying Chubbs, and HR could sit in a jacuzzi out the back all day long if he could get near the success of Clough and Ferguson.

But when we're as bad as we've been I think he could do with getting down the training pitch a bit more and do a bit of watching and learning.

This hs even building since Harry took over , he binned Adel out at Spurs and has been trying to get rid since he arrived at LR . Harry does have previous with players not being given second chances Danny Rose wasn't to complimentary about Harry last season , simpson. Had a dog at him on Twitter this season .

I was pleased when Harry took over actually thought he'd do well , his record is fecking awful 5 winds in the prem in what 30 games is sacking results simple as that .

Yes I'm a fan of Adel and always will be just for that season. Has he been given a proper chance since then under Hughes yes he was and did well I seem to remember ,
If I had a choice who to keep and who to bin sorry Harry the doors that way

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:42 - Oct 20 with 2110 viewsdaveB

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:21 - Oct 20 by Trom

I think you've got to take into account that Harry was asked this question shortly after a 95th minute equaliser. I'm pretty sure he was feeling frustrated.

I took the 3 stone thing as a criticism of Tarrabts training, general fitness levels and attitude rather than being meant literally.

Shame it came on the back of such a good performance. Rednapp stupid, but probably said in the heat of the moment and in frustration. How many managers have now had Taarabt and failed to get his head right? Warnock you could argue in the promotion season but a read of his book makes you think he was dealing with a child.

He walked out of a game yet again which is disrespectful to his team mates no matter what he personally feels. He's a highly paid professional and the state he started the season in was a joke even if he's fitter now.

We also can't state that Mclaren had such a positive effect on the team if we also accept that Harry doesn't listen to coaches.

No one comes out of this with any glory. The two need to sit down and resolve it and if they can't one or other needs to leave the club for the good of the team. Personally I'd like to see Taarabt start a game and have to show something on the pitch and prove he cares for the fans like we've cared for him.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 23:23]

agree with this, they are both as bad as each other and hopefully they can grow up and get on with it but doubt that will happen.

Redknapps rant was out of pure anger and frustration for losing the game, he shouldn't have done it but easy to say that a day after the game when I'm calm, at the time of the press conference yesterday i was absolutely fuming about it all so can see why he lost it.

Taarabt even admits in this article he was poor against Wolves so he must see why he wasn't picked, if he put the effort in rather than saving himself he'd probably get a chance, we're not exactly blessed up front
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:44 - Oct 20 with 2100 viewseastside_r

I don't think this particular spat will change many minds. Those in the Adel camp will still be in the Adel camp, those in the Redknapp camp the same.

From a club point of view nothing good will come from this.

Unless Tony is reading this, then you know what to do.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:46 - Oct 20 with 2085 viewshighlandbill

Adel was bound to respond...anyone would after such a bitter attack from your boss. There has been a lot of comment about how much he is paid as if he personally is raiding the QPR coffers. He is on a contract folks,the club agreed to pay him this money..the club also agreed to employ a Manager who is becoming an increasing embarrassment.I think Rednapp likes to be surrounded by YES men as deep down he is a tiny insecure nonenity. How many of the "Fans" who are slagging off Taraabt were singing his name 2 years ago? What has changed since then? We have a manager who is vastly overated,a bit dim and with a very short fuse.
Each day I wake and hope he is gone. The man is poison and does not have our club in his heart ...

At my age I should not be doing this!

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:46 - Oct 20 with 2086 viewsTrom

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:35 - Oct 20 by Brightonhoop

Seedorf had him freely scoring. For weeks on end. Ahead of one hell of a squad he fielded him. So the idea that 'only Warnock' could manage him doesn't wash anymore. Play him ffs before burying him.
I'm no apologist for Adel and dont want to see him in Hoops again, but H has never had the bollx to field him. Regularly or with any kind of commitment.
QPR is too good for them both. Adel's blown chance after chance, and Arry has no more excuses, two more off yesterday with hamstrings. Why? wtf? Slating Adel was the last straw. Adel hasn't had the right management but doesn't, never helps himself or us. So both can fck off. Sooner the better.
New broom time. Ciao Arry. Caio Adel. The good ship QPR has to sail on. So fck off.

Did it or was playing for Milan in the champions league actually enough to motivate Taarabt? Even then they needed to spend peanuts in modern standards to keep him.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:52 - Oct 20 with 2057 viewsAndyB

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:48 - Oct 20 by loftboy

Am I the only one who realised Redknapp was exaggerating to make a point when he said 3 stone? The equivalent of when you scratch your car slightly and for what would be £100 bill you say "fücking hell that's going to cost thousands"

Yep - I did too.
Rant was out of order in public, but it was a thow-away line.
A crass exaggeration to try and make a point.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:56 - Oct 20 with 2038 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:52 - Oct 20 by AndyB

Yep - I did too.
Rant was out of order in public, but it was a thow-away line.
A crass exaggeration to try and make a point.

Absolutely it was an exaggeration, I think he even said "something like three stone" or words to that effect. But the thought shouldn't have entered his head, let alone exited his mouth.

It wouldn't even occur to a proper leader to say what he said. Both of them need to move on, or be moved on. But this was of Redknapp's making. No good could come of it. And - of course - none has.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:57 - Oct 20 with 2035 viewsBrightonhoop

They didn't have the funds to keep Balotteli let alone Tarrabt. Adel rose to his opportunitiy, classically. But H hasn't fielded him apart from Wet Spam. Both have to go. New broom time if we are to stay up.
Both Seedorf and Warnock produced results against the grain.
H should have gone after West Ham.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 00:11 - Oct 21 with 1974 viewsTrom

I don't believe that we are all pro Harry or Adel. We get a lot of comments like "Rednapp lovers" or "Adel fanboys" when in reality we all just want what's best for rangers. None of us have a crystal ball and none of us thinks either of these characters are perfect.

Of course none of us really knows the full details of what goes on behind the scenes. We saw a much improved performance at the weekend which after the initial agony has actually made me feel better about the club.

Adel and Harry should have avoided this but haven't.

Harry needs to seriously up his game and prove this match wasn't a fluke.

Adel needs to be a man rather than a child - the ball's in his court. No one doubts he could be a world beater but Adel seems to only care for himself. That might be a disservice but he show no signs of stepping up.

If they can't then best off without both. But lets not make it about the supporters. We all have opinions but all care passionately about the hoops. The best moment of the match was when the guy who's sits next to my dad to start singing the praises of Santos instead of Sandro at half time. These are the moments we share as fans that unite us. Just that moment when somebody said Santos? and three rows of Ellerslie cracked up. The guy in front of us went for a piss on 89th minute and missed the goal. Over the years we've pleaded with him to had piss when we need a goal the amount he's missed.

None of us really know each other, apart from talking QPR and the hello mate before the game but these and more have sat around me for 20+ years. We must be mental but that's what the Rs community is about. The internet gives an anonymity that you don't get face to face and make people more opinionated and if you can't see someones face when they make a comment you can easily miss irony.

It's not wether you thing Adel or Rednapp is marginally the biggest tosser right now - We are a family and we are the club. We all have far more history than any of these guys.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 0:17]
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 00:30 - Oct 21 with 1922 viewsRanger78

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:40 - Oct 20 by ted_hendrix

Re AT storming off on Sunday when i got to the top of Blomfontein Road there were a bunch of QPR fans standing on the pavement and pointing to AT who was driving some 4X4 and obviously going in the wrong direction.

Look Its high time that both AT & HR fcked right off and out of our club, this fitness thing isn't the first time it happened last year if I remember correctly.
The most important thing for me Is QPR FC not two self righteous ego maniacs .
I'd like to see the back of both of them first thing tomorrow morning, it wont happen of course.

We shouldn't be talking about these two pricks, we should be talking and planning on how we're going to beat the Villains next Monday night.

Pair of c unts.

I agree with this completely

I think Adel is the best player I've personally seen with my own eyes at QPR and think Redknapp has treated him very poorly from day 1....but it's time he grew up and it's time we moved on. He's got to go

Redknapp is the person I have disliked more than any other manager or player at the club .. ever. I find the man repulsive and I think he's an awful manager. I cannot wait for him to go.

Personally, I'd drather Adel at our club than Redknapp but don't see any way back for him

Right now, they are both an embarrassment, our club is too good for them both.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 0:34]
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 00:41 - Oct 21 with 1891 viewsisawqpratwcity

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:07 - Oct 20 by KerryE

Are there any footballers weight experts on here, Adel is not that tall so at 13.5 stone that is heavy isn't it?

85kg (from article) and 1.80m (from wikipedia) gives him a body mass index of 26. a ''normal'' bmi range is 20-25 making him 'overweight', but the scale doesn't cope with measuring athletes who carry greater muscle mass. a bmi of 26 for a professional footballer would not be overweight.

body mass index is only a rough rule of thumb: weight (kg) divided by the square of height (m) is actually a unit of pressure, like pounds per square inch.

the true test for being overweight is percentage body fat measured by pinch testing. (and ''doing a hoff'' and sucking in your gut doesn't fool that.)

fwiw, from the pix he doesn't look overweight to me.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 0:54]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 00:46 - Oct 21 with 1882 viewsHunterhoop

Of course Adel has a right to reply. Imagine if you were him and your boss publically slagged you off and embarrassed you AND you felt it wasn't the truth...you'd reply.

Whether he's done it in the best way is a separate matter.

Most importantly, he isn't 3 stone overweight. At 85kg, he's 13.5 stone and he's 6'1". I'd suggest he's probably 5kgs overweight. So 2/3 of a stone overweight. That's a big difference. Danny Shittu was 15 stone and 6'3" and everyone claimed he was a beast. But Clint Hill is 6'1" and 76kg and is a rock.

It's all relative.

BUT, he is clearly not 3 stone overweight. It's massive hyperbole like the 12 outfield players in Ireland nonsense. AND it was grossly unprofessional.

Redknapp was wrong, unprofessional and has acted not in the interests of QPR in creating this situation. Rather than managing it for the good of the club, he has not tried, publically embarrassed the player to protect himself and created a public tiff. Awful management.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 00:52 - Oct 21 with 1871 viewsNov77

This is a total man-management failure by H.
Telling adel he's going to start and then not even putting him in the squad against Liverpool was done to provoke a reaction from adel and he got it. Then he spun a load of lies to the press about him being 3 stone overweight.

The fact that Harry thought matt phillips would ofer more to the team than adel, even though adel was chomping at the bit to play says it all. Harry hasn't got a clue.

Adel made him look stupid when he let him go from spurs for nothing and he's probably too proud to admit he was wrong, and has been trying to discredit adel ever since.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 01:01 - Oct 21 with 1862 viewsCiderwithRsie

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:29 - Oct 20 by kropotkin41

You might be right about AT, but what he says about the WHU game - and any number of games since Redknapp took over - rings very true. No plan A, let alone plan B. There's a footballing brain in AT and he's not wide of the mark there at least, whatever the state of his fitness.

And there you have it.

As ToastR says, he looks far from "ripped" to me, looked like he's holding in his stomach about as good shape as I am (and I'm 51). And didn't really rebut Redknapp's claim that he doesn't bother running on the training pitch.

But equally, lack of both plan and organisation is obvious on the pitch and AT is not the first to say Redknapp does nothing in training sessions. He's also right to say that if you have a plan and a way of playing you can save a lot of effort on the pitch - "Work saves blood and brains save both"

A plague on both their houses. But Redknapp was a fool to make it public and the whole affair degrades QPR.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 01:03 - Oct 21 with 1857 viewsQPR_ARG

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:46 - Oct 20 by RANGERS4EVER

Taarabts gone about this in the complete wrong way. Just looks like a tantrum now. If he really did love the club he wouldn't sh*t stir like he is doing and prove Harry wrong and sort it out in private, yet instead he does an interview and photoshoot where he still looks chubby and rants on about Redknapp in an obvious attempt to get him sacked. His words are just as bullsh*ts as Redknapps and the two of them are just embarrassing the club through this pathetic Year 6 argument

So you're asking a 24-y-o man to be wiser than a 67-y-o?

I said yesterday that Harry's comments (true or not) "in no way help QPR". Even without Adel responding like he did, Harry was already lowering Adel's price and hurting QPR finances as a result of that (while in the meantime, he continues to send us down and keeping us rock bottom. AGAIN).

Bang out of order from the manager. Adel probably knew his fight for a place in the team under Harry was long lost. And since the man who should be the wiser of the two, decided to burn Adel alive in front of the cameras, he felt he had every right to try and protect his reputation.

After all, most of the anti-Adel tirade from QPR fans is coming from what people read on the papers. There you go: READ IT. READ IT GOOD.

I wonder what the other players will think/do now.

If I was Fer, for example, I would want to have a word with the manager and ask him why he was such a moron at that press conference to make me responsible for the defeat.

And every week there should be two, three or more players who should be knocking at his door.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 01:16 - Oct 21 with 1838 viewsNov77

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 1:21]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 01:19 - Oct 21 with 1835 viewsQPR_ARG

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 23:07 - Oct 20 by KerryE

If you REALLY want to go down that route, you have to take some things into consideration. It's not the same to be built like Adel, or Agüero, or Romario, or Maradona than to have a slimmer physique.

Look at his legs (like Diego's, like Kun's, like Romario's). They are big. Even when they are at the top of their fitness, those legs are still big as logs. They have always (and will always) have bigger lower bodies than some others. And they will be heavier than other players of a similar height.

Unlike Neymar, Messi, Alexis Sánchez or players of a lighter build.

But whether he is overweight, I don't really think that's the real issue here. I'm sorry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024