Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) 21:18 - Oct 20 with 20790 viewsnhd23

Adel has had his say regarding Redknapp's comments and has been showing off a six pack,whilst slating Redknapp,his staff and his training.

Will be up on the Daily Mail online at about 22:00

Expect Fireworks and a whole new Redknapp v Taarabt debate
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:19 - Oct 20 with 7779 viewsdaveB

That'll help
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:21 - Oct 20 with 7759 viewsbaz_qpr

Clearly he has the right of reply after the assassination - no?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:24 - Oct 20 with 7733 viewsnhd23

When asked why he wanted to give such a scathing reply to Redknapps criticism the reply was exactly along those lines IE -What am I supposed to do just leave redknapps opinion out there without reply
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:24 - Oct 20 with 7733 viewsdaveB

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:21 - Oct 20 by baz_qpr

Clearly he has the right of reply after the assassination - no?

of course he does but not sure it's going to help the club
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:25 - Oct 20 with 7707 viewsBasingstokeR

This was the last story allegedly from Taarabt wasn't it...?

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-10-06/adel-taarabt-defends-harry-

Strange that this has turned around so quickly. Some interesting tweets yesterday (with some degree of subtext imho) on this subject from Blackstock and Hogan Ephraim.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:26 - Oct 20 with 7697 viewsnhd23

True,It certainly will NOT help the club.Adel has not exactly held back.Best way to describe it is 'scathing in the extreme'

Again we are going to be in the media spotlight for all the wrong reasons.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:31 - Oct 20 with 7650 viewsJamie

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:24 - Oct 20 by daveB

Having taken over £5m since relegation in return for 20 minutes against West Ham, I don't think the club are his biggest concern.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:34 - Oct 20 with 7622 viewsMonahoop

As if the club hasn't enough problems already, then these two charlatans start having childish pops at each other while all around laugh at the farce this club has become. All the more reason for these two mugs to shove off and let someone come in and try to rebuild QPR into a proper football club again.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 7532 viewsActonOccident

Never realised he's on instagram - adeltaarabt23.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:43 - Oct 20 with 7519 viewsdolcelatte

Bit rich for someone who trains so little here, at spurs, Fulham and Milan to be complaining about anyone's training methods/staff.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:44 - Oct 20 with 7505 viewsjohncharles

Redknapp is a disgrace to the club. Taarabt has no option but to answer Redknapp's accusations. They imply that Taarabt is unfit to practice his trade, his livelihood.
There are pictures of Taarabt training and pictures of him looking anything but fat.
Redknapp will have to withdraw those remarks.

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:46 - Oct 20 with 7493 viewslondonscottish

FFS. Sick of the media storm constantly surrounding the club. Yet another episode triggered by Redknapps big gob.

I suppose Rio will chip in tomorrow with his usual barrage of sh*t tweets.

I can't wait.........

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:46 - Oct 20 with 7485 viewsdaveB

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:44 - Oct 20 by johncharles

Redknapp is a disgrace to the club. Taarabt has no option but to answer Redknapp's accusations. They imply that Taarabt is unfit to practice his trade, his livelihood.
There are pictures of Taarabt training and pictures of him looking anything but fat.

he looked overweight when he came on against west ham the other week, the size of him in the team photo is embarssing
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:52 - Oct 20 with 7428 viewsnhd23

Well he lifted up his top to put those overweight rumours to bed and he looks fairly ripped,which he cant have done in 48 hours.Not with his appetite
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:55 - Oct 20 with 7390 viewsWestonsuperR

Although I'm not sure Harry made the right decision to comment on Adel at his conference I am surprised how vehemently some fans defend Adel. There is clearly an issue with his trainng or lack of it and general effort to get fit. This issue has been mentioned so many times now and was particulaly well covered in Warnock's book. Why defend a player that is taking a huge wage from the club and can't even be bothered to train?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 7345 viewsLblock

I saw something that Adel stormed off when not in the team yesterday

The finest player I've ever watched regularly at this club and also the thickest to$$er I can recall as playing for us with a misplaced ego

Redcrapp's public comments are bang out of order (although quite possibly correct)

I agree as stated above - bin these two off and let's regain Rangers asap

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:00 - Oct 20 with 7320 viewsCHUBBS

When Redknapp moaned about his lack of training and fitness Adels reply was "if you think i'm bad you should see Balotelli",no surprise then that Milan decided to get rid of the pair.
He's potentially a great player who see's training beneath him and couldn't give a fcuk about our predicament or he'd be pulling up trees to prove people wrong.
Why on earth is he getting paid when he can't be arsed to look after himself?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:01 - Oct 20 with 7301 viewsMatch82

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:59 - Oct 20 by Lblock

I saw something that Adel stormed off when not in the team yesterday

The finest player I've ever watched regularly at this club and also the thickest to$$er I can recall as playing for us with a misplaced ego

Redcrapp's public comments are bang out of order (although quite possibly correct)

I agree as stated above - bin these two off and let's regain Rangers asap

Don't always agree with you, but spot on here. 100%
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:07 - Oct 20 with 7191 viewsnhd23

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2800627/adel-taarabt-hits-look
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:08 - Oct 20 with 7167 viewsClive_Anderson

Couldn't give a toss about all this he said she said bollocks. It's Harry's job to sort that out, I just want to see him out on the pitch.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:12 - Oct 20 with 7127 viewsdavman

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:24 - Oct 20 by daveB

At the risk of resorting to playground accusations...

Harold started it.

Seriously, Dave, its exactly this type of unnecessary outburst that annoys me with Redknapp. What does he really think Adel is going to do after a ridiculous outburst like the one he gave yesterday???

In responding Adel is doing nothing wrong; Redknapp and Fernandez need to sort this in house.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:14 - Oct 20 with 7097 viewsEalingRanger

Right. Well 'Arry was chatting a load of old cobblers. Can they just put the playground stuff away and get on with keeping the club in the league please?
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:16 - Oct 20 with 7079 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 21:44 - Oct 20 by johncharles

I can't see that happening.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:18 - Oct 20 with 7052 viewsCHUBBS

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:07 - Oct 20 by nhd23

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2800627/adel-taarabt-hits-look

Nothing in there we don't already know.
These two need to sit down and sort their differences for the greater good of the club.
If the situation can't be rectified then one of them has to go.
Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:19 - Oct 20 with 7038 viewsBrixtonR

Redknapp v Adel PART II (Adels side) on 22:12 - Oct 20 by davman

At the risk of resorting to playground accusations...

Harold started it.

Seriously, Dave, its exactly this type of unnecessary outburst that annoys me with Redknapp. What does he really think Adel is going to do after a ridiculous outburst like the one he gave yesterday???

In responding Adel is doing nothing wrong; Redknapp and Fernandez need to sort this in house.

Totally,

I'm not saying he's in any way perfect but I know who I'd be more likely to believe.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 22:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024