Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Currently sat in first class Eurostar 10:08 - Nov 28 with 2340 viewsloftboy

Heading for Disneyland Paris without the kids!!! Respite break for me and the Mrs , means I'm missing tomorrow's game though!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 10:12]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:12 - Nov 28 with 1860 viewsPommyhoop

Have a great time mate.
Hope you miss a corker of a game with a hatrick for Charlie and a clean sheet for Green

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:17 - Nov 28 with 1849 viewsAunt_Nelly

Visiting Disneyland without kids is so wrong.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 10:17]
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:29 - Nov 28 with 1824 viewsWokingR

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:17 - Nov 28 by Aunt_Nelly

Visiting Disneyland without kids is so wrong.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 10:17]

I think it was Loftboy I accused of Grooming earlier this week and now he admits to this.
He's really not helping himself is he
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:51 - Nov 28 with 1790 viewsloftboy

Mainly going to be shopping and enjoying having a meal wthout my youngest kicking off and swearing at the waiters! First time we've been away alone in 24 years, staying in the 4 star hotel New York, it's not all about Mickey Mouse you know

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:56 - Nov 28 with 1776 viewshoof_hearted

I know this beautiful little place to take your missus shopping and dining in style very near Euro Disney. I think it's called Poris or Peris or something like that. Paris. That's the one.
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:05 - Nov 28 with 1765 viewsloftboy

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:56 - Nov 28 by hoof_hearted

I know this beautiful little place to take your missus shopping and dining in style very near Euro Disney. I think it's called Poris or Peris or something like that. Paris. That's the one.

There's no roller coasters by the Eiffel tower!!

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:07 - Nov 28 with 1761 viewsMaggsinho

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:05 - Nov 28 by loftboy

You can just take a taxi ride around the Arc de Triomphe, almost the same thrill.
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:29 - Nov 28 with 1730 viewshopphoops

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:05 - Nov 28 by loftboy

This gave me an appetite for some roller coasters - a theme park trip with no kids sounds great to me, particularly outside the school holidays.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:33 - Nov 28 with 1711 viewsdaveB

That New York hotel is really nice, went with my misses a few years ago
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:37 - Nov 28 with 1691 viewsDiscodroids

have a really good time mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:49 - Nov 28 with 1671 viewsFredManRave

Yeah, I've just read something about this on Facebook. Sounds like it's going to be a great weekender at your house.

Have a relaxing time.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 12:15 - Nov 28 with 1630 viewsloftboy

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:49 - Nov 28 by FredManRave

Yeah, I've just read something about this on Facebook. Sounds like it's going to be a great weekender at your house.

Have a relaxing time.

I've got daughter #2 and lowerloftlad house/childminding so you're probably not wrong !

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 12:22 - Nov 28 with 1607 viewsDiscodroids

did you know your missing all the fun of 'black friday' loft boy!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 12:38 - Nov 28 with 1578 viewsloftboy

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 12:22 - Nov 28 by Discodroids

did you know your missing all the fun of 'black friday' loft boy!

Gutted

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 12:45 - Nov 28 with 1568 viewsBrightonhoop

Enjoy your well earned weekend off!
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 14:37 - Nov 28 with 1476 viewsHayesender

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 11:29 - Nov 28 by hopphoops

This gave me an appetite for some roller coasters - a theme park trip with no kids sounds great to me, particularly outside the school holidays.

Did thorpe park without the kids a few weeks ago.

Realised after throwing my breakfast up I'm not cut out for being flipped upside down anymore

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 14:55 - Nov 28 with 1459 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 10:51 - Nov 28 by loftboy

Mainly going to be shopping and enjoying having a meal wthout my youngest kicking off and swearing at the waiters! First time we've been away alone in 24 years, staying in the 4 star hotel New York, it's not all about Mickey Mouse you know

That is a nice hotel mate. Enjoy.
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 15:03 - Nov 28 with 1443 viewsQPRMUSO

Have a good one Loftboy, stayed at New York Hotel a few years ago, nice and jazzy which I happen to like. Go and have dinner in the Sequoa Lodge, nice and rustic camp fire style.
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 15:18 - Nov 28 with 1428 viewsbosh67

Yes, I once told my misses I was going to Disney Paris for the weekend.

And in a way, I did.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 16:28 - Nov 28 with 1381 viewshoof_hearted

Jesus wept. You must be there by now.

Bloody moderators let any old crap through on this board.
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:09 - Nov 28 with 1242 viewsloftboy

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 16:28 - Nov 28 by hoof_hearted

Jesus wept. You must be there by now.

Bloody moderators let any old crap through on this board.

Had a nice walk around the village and park, had a nice meal in the American diner, a couple of pints in the hotel bar and am now laying on the king sized bed watching the only English channel not for kids ( bbc world news) whilst the Mrs pampers herself in the bath. Mrs is fretting that we should have brought the kids with us!

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:15 - Nov 28 with 1233 viewsFredManRave

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:09 - Nov 28 by loftboy

Had a nice walk around the village and park, had a nice meal in the American diner, a couple of pints in the hotel bar and am now laying on the king sized bed watching the only English channel not for kids ( bbc world news) whilst the Mrs pampers herself in the bath. Mrs is fretting that we should have brought the kids with us!

What you got planned for the rest of the evening?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:16 - Nov 28 with 1229 viewsDrewster

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:09 - Nov 28 by loftboy

First time you and the mrs have been away without the kids for 24 years and you're posting on this forum!

Bless
Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:17 - Nov 28 with 1228 viewsloftboy

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:15 - Nov 28 by FredManRave

What you got planned for the rest of the evening?!

I'm sure there's something else! Racking my brains trying to remember what it is.

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:37 - Nov 28 with 1201 viewsPommyhoop

Currently sat in first class Eurostar on 22:17 - Nov 28 by loftboy

I'm sure there's something else! Racking my brains trying to remember what it is.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024