Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you date a Chelski fan? 14:36 - Dec 22 with 11308 viewsrunningman75

Was in the Canary Islands last week. Got talking to a lovely Spanish women outside a restaurant. Was getting on well with her but she asked me where I was from and said London. She then said she supported Chelski. Was put off trying to take things further. Then on the flight back this lovely women comes and sits next to me. Again start chatting. She tells me she lives in Fulham so ask her if she supports Fulham. Again we chat about football and she said she supports Chelski. Was wondering whether to ask her out and spend the evening talking about QPR.
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:01 - Dec 23 with 5768 viewseasthertsr

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 08:32 - Dec 23 by Discodroids

Ive been strung up on the captains wheel, Scatted on , whipped, flogged and had foreign bodies made of high impact acrylic forcibly inserted sideways into me while i lay in a pentangle of salt by a jamila kratchviolva look a like , dressed in a goats head

ive been drugged, abused, humilated and subjugated at the boots of a fem dom dressed as iila koch 'the bitch of buchenwald ' , cuckoled by black bulls, and forced to watch the airport scene in 'love actually' with splinterd wooden pegs on my gooch while blonde she hulk , kim woodburn goes about her work with wooden butter paddles and a bottle of liquid gold.

but even i would draw the line at dating a chelsea fan.

i have my standards..
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 8:53]

Surely, that's Andy Townsend wearing the 183 vest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 15:02 - Dec 23 with 5718 viewsbosh67

I would try and move her from the dark side to the light.

On the other hand there are some hot QPR ladies.

Liverpool born Chloe Everton is a Ranger and the woman that keeps getting hotter every year, Fearne Cotton and all her family are Rs too

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 15:06 - Dec 23 with 5713 viewsJuzzie

Not that I'm complaining but how on earth does someone born in Liverpool with the surname Everton end up supporting little ol' QPR from that London?
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 15:08 - Dec 23 with 5708 viewsLblock

Fern Cotton? I'd rather immerse my very small appendage into a bundle of twigs with a mop head opposite the business end.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 17:54 - Dec 23 with 5639 viewspaulparker

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 15:02 - Dec 23 by bosh67

I would try and move her from the dark side to the light.

On the other hand there are some hot QPR ladies.

Liverpool born Chloe Everton is a Ranger and the woman that keeps getting hotter every year, Fearne Cotton and all her family are Rs too

Fern Cotton !!!???

Fin hell she is a pig of the highest order ,
I'd rather stick my c0ck In a deep fat fryer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 18:12 - Dec 23 with 5625 viewsGetMeRangers

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 15:06 - Dec 23 by Juzzie

Not that I'm complaining but how on earth does someone born in Liverpool with the surname Everton end up supporting little ol' QPR from that London?

she doesnt... she supports Manure
http://www.ovguide.com/chloe-everton-9202a8c04000641f80000000163dde1b
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 04:33 - Dec 24 with 5519 viewsDevon_4_England

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 18:12 - Dec 23 by GetMeRangers

she doesnt... she supports Manure
http://www.ovguide.com/chloe-everton-9202a8c04000641f80000000163dde1b

Chloe used to play for QPR ladies. I am sure Neil can provide a full analysis of her er game.

Met her once at a work do and she is a great laugh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024