Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich manager 15:57 - Jan 5 with 2167 viewsRJ7

Adams said: “I firmly believe that we are still on course for a crack at promotion back to the Premier League. That is where this club belongs. However, I feel it is in the best interests of the team that an immediate change is made in order to ensure a positive impact on results.

Would be nice in HR was capable of similar thoughts about his & QPR's relationship.

The possibility of that is non-existent.
Norwich manager on 17:16 - Jan 5 with 1995 viewsqprmeath

If I was a football manager there is no way Id ever resign. Imagine what the wife would say about the money you lose by doing it!
Norwich manager on 17:25 - Jan 5 with 1975 viewsTacticalR

An unusual one as he will still have a role at the club:

The 49-year-old will take a break from football and return to the club in an unidentified role in July.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30685075

Air hostess clique

Norwich manager on 17:57 - Jan 5 with 1866 viewsSuffolkHoop

With Norwich's squad and parachute payments languishing compared to a talented and inexpensive Ipswich side up in 2nd and still pushing, optimism is all Adams' has room for. The job McCarthy is doing hasn't gone unnoticed in Norfolk.
Norwich manager on 19:07 - Jan 5 with 1731 viewsadhoc_qpr

More likely he was politely advised to resign before being sacked due to his long standing relationship with the club.
Norwich manager on 19:13 - Jan 5 with 1712 viewsStanisgod

So on 5th January fifth place, 3 points off the play offs isn't good enough

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Norwich manager on 21:48 - Jan 5 with 1535 viewskarl

Norwich manager on 19:07 - Jan 5 by adhoc_qpr

More likely he was politely advised to resign before being sacked due to his long standing relationship with the club.

Quite right too.
Big problem for these coaches who become relatively successful caretakers, been at the club a while and obviously well thought of in order to be asked to run things temporarily but when things go backwards and they're sacked you do wonder if any pay-off has been worth losing what was a reasonably secure income. Ricky Sbragia was similar at Sunderland and he is now coaching Scotlands U19s, fairly successfully but you do wonder if financially he is worse off for his short stint in charge?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024