Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris Shootings... 13:30 - Jan 7 with 39304 viewsThGrimRanger

Shocking.

We'll now be told by our western leaders how we mustn't let this affect our daily lives.

...but it will. The threat of having an office sub-machine-gunned will affect freedom of speech. That's because media etc will not risk possible insults to islam anymore.

They win.

TheGrimRanger

Paris Shootings... on 15:59 - Jan 7 with 3160 viewsBrightonhoop

Paris Shootings... on 15:48 - Jan 7 by simmo

Maybe because some of them were never killers in the first place? Just happened to look like people that were...

I am not saying in certain circumstances we shouldn't do more to protect ourselves, I just worry whenever somebody thinks of extreme solutions. I don't want us to be as extreme as the people that carry out these atrocities, I wouldn't want to drop to their level.

10 years ago I'd have largely agreed Simmo, and yes in an ideal world it i better to hold a higher moral ground and not sink to certain levels. But we live in different times, with a different threat. It's absurd the State sits on its hands whilst MI5 etc identify 'security risks' who only get picked up whilst clearly planning 'something.' We need a rethink on those 'people' particularly any that are known to have returned from Syria. It's crazy that they have complete freedom, sooner or later they are going to kill. Potentially on a massive scale.
I'm afraid now I would happily lock up the few to give as much security to the 99% as possible.
Paris Shootings... on 16:06 - Jan 7 with 3126 viewsJuzzie

Paris Shootings... on 14:49 - Jan 7 by runningman75

Very sad once again there will be an initial anti Islam reaction. These animals do not represent Islam. I am sure there will be calls for greater security and possible ID cards. I do not want a totalitarian regime but if people have nothing to hide then I am all for tougher security measures within reason.

From the BBC website;

"Witnesses said they heard the gunmen shouting "we have avenged the Prophet Muhammad"."

So what is that then if not Islam?

Let's not get all mock-PC about what is going on here.

I have muslim friends and they are indeed very upset about what is going on in their name but in their name it's happening.
Maybe the muslim community needs to stand up in mass numbers, not jut a few clerics going 'tut' and shaking their head, and sort it out because the anti-muslim feelings will only grow as people go around shouting the name of the Prophet Muhammad and killing people.
Paris Shootings... on 16:09 - Jan 7 with 3106 viewsQPR442

When they ran a cartoon a fews years back and got firebombed they shifted an extra 200,000 papers because the people united against the threats. Even today they started off with 104K twitter followers and now it has risen over 27K . These terrorists executed a wounded police officer and every news channel is showing these images. These images will stick in the minds of all who watch.
People know exactly what this is about and what religion they represent.
Paris Shootings... on 16:11 - Jan 7 with 3094 viewsTrance_Trousers

I think they may also be rather scared of any backlash that might come their way at some point Juzzie.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Paris Shootings... on 16:14 - Jan 7 with 3076 viewseasthertsr

Paris Shootings... on 15:59 - Jan 7 by Brightonhoop

10 years ago I'd have largely agreed Simmo, and yes in an ideal world it i better to hold a higher moral ground and not sink to certain levels. But we live in different times, with a different threat. It's absurd the State sits on its hands whilst MI5 etc identify 'security risks' who only get picked up whilst clearly planning 'something.' We need a rethink on those 'people' particularly any that are known to have returned from Syria. It's crazy that they have complete freedom, sooner or later they are going to kill. Potentially on a massive scale.
I'm afraid now I would happily lock up the few to give as much security to the 99% as possible.

Agree to that and they have won, that could be an ISIS leader talking to his supporters about the 'infidels' of the west. It's bloody difficult , but please no knee-jerk reactions today. These bastards today are cold-blooded religious fanatics, they do not speak for anyone but themselves, they should be tried, locked up and the key thrown away. When we lock people up without trial, torture prisoners, ignore human rights ,that is when we lose, we become what they are, fanatics, it's what they want. It's the most difficult thing to do, but it is the right thing, the rule of law is what stands between us and anarchy.Sympathies to friends and families of all killed and injured today.
Paris Shootings... on 16:18 - Jan 7 with 3043 views1MoreBrightonR

Paris Shootings... on 15:17 - Jan 7 by Brightonhoop

Sick to the back teeth of these muslim retards. And sick of hearing they don't represent Islam. Well they aren't coming out of anyone elses community are they, hiding in plain sight? Cowardly vvankers.

yeah, that muslim retard in Norway who killed all those kids really got to me....oh no, hang on, he wasnt a muslim was he?
Paris Shootings... on 16:20 - Jan 7 with 3031 views1MoreBrightonR

Paris Shootings... on 15:44 - Jan 7 by Brightonhoop

Well none of them have killed again since being incarcerated. I'd say that kinda worked.

Its pretty debatable if many of the people in guantanamo killed in the first place....
Paris Shootings... on 16:22 - Jan 7 with 3018 viewseasthertsr

Paris Shootings... on 16:18 - Jan 7 by 1MoreBrightonR

yeah, that muslim retard in Norway who killed all those kids really got to me....oh no, hang on, he wasnt a muslim was he?

Or the fanatics who kill those running abortion clinics in the US.They are surely Muslims? No?
Login to get fewer ads

Paris Shootings... on 16:24 - Jan 7 with 3001 viewsJuzzie

Paris Shootings... on 16:11 - Jan 7 by Trance_Trousers

I think they may also be rather scared of any backlash that might come their way at some point Juzzie.

Absolutely, which is why when people go around killing people in their name, they need to do something about it. They don't.

This has been going on for years and I've seen very little action from the good, decent, honest muslim community to stop this. Why?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 16:26]
Paris Shootings... on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 2994 viewsCliff

I see this spiraling into another anti-Islam rant fest, so before it inevitably gets deleted please try and think on the following.

Yes the shootings are about religion. However the majority of people following that religion do not support this kind of action.

For those that suggest cracking down on all Muslims, did they advocate cracking down on all Catholics when the IRA were spreading terror?

Also how about banning all football supporters for matches based on the actions of a few thugs.

Have a go at those responsible by all means but don't tar everyone with the same brush.
Paris Shootings... on 16:33 - Jan 7 with 2919 viewsElHoop

Paris Shootings... on 16:26 - Jan 7 by Cliff

I see this spiraling into another anti-Islam rant fest, so before it inevitably gets deleted please try and think on the following.

Yes the shootings are about religion. However the majority of people following that religion do not support this kind of action.

For those that suggest cracking down on all Muslims, did they advocate cracking down on all Catholics when the IRA were spreading terror?

Also how about banning all football supporters for matches based on the actions of a few thugs.

Have a go at those responsible by all means but don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Catholics have a Pope who leads their church and the C of E has an Archbishop and most religions have some sort of leader who can direct their flock as it were, and seek to separate their church from such terrorist acts. The Islamics don't appear to be led by anyone at all. So they do what they want and some of what they do would be a big problem for their leader if they had one.
Paris Shootings... on 16:34 - Jan 7 with 2919 viewsJuzzie

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the IRA were political, about having a unified country and against British rule, not about one religion v another?

From Wiki "The anti-treaty IRA fought a civil war against their former comrades in 1922—23, with the intention of creating a fully independent all-Ireland republic".

I get what you mean, but probably not a good example :o)

Unfortunatley in life, the few will always tar the majority with the same brush. They don't care about anyone else as long as they do what they want to do. Same goes for Paris today as for football hooligans in the 70s/80s.

This is why, as I keep saying, the muslim community are the ones that need to sort it out. This is being done in their name, not anyone elses, and as bloody unfortunate it is for them they've got to sort it out whether they like it or not. The radicals have got to be turned upon and 'ran out of town' by their supposed own kind.

[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 16:35]
Paris Shootings... on 16:36 - Jan 7 with 2900 viewsLewes_r

Good post

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Paris Shootings... on 16:37 - Jan 7 with 2891 viewseasthertsr

Paris Shootings... on 16:24 - Jan 7 by Juzzie

Absolutely, which is why when people go around killing people in their name, they need to do something about it. They don't.

This has been going on for years and I've seen very little action from the good, decent, honest muslim community to stop this. Why?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 16:26]

Please not that again, what exactly should the millions of Muslims who have as much knowledge of the activities of these bastards, as me and you, do about this? After all of these atrocities, Muslim leaders come out and condemn them, these are a few f@cking idiots who speak for no-one, they carry on despite the condemnations of Muslim leaders.What EXACTLY do you expect them to do to stop it?
Paris Shootings... on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 2881 viewsQPR442

Paris Shootings... on 16:18 - Jan 7 by 1MoreBrightonR

No he was insane. Agree with that. There will always be a few lone gunman or nutters out there but you cannot compare. You mention the Norway massacre but you cannot connect that with other mass killings that have happened however you can with todays murders.
Todays murders have the same connection with the beheadings, the killing of the soldier in London, the consistent suicide bombing everyday around the world, 7/7, 9/11 and the killing of many British soldiers. Its called Islam
Paris Shootings... on 16:41 - Jan 7 with 2707 viewspaulparker

Paris Shootings... on 16:34 - Jan 7 by Juzzie

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the IRA were political, about having a unified country and against British rule, not about one religion v another?

From Wiki "The anti-treaty IRA fought a civil war against their former comrades in 1922—23, with the intention of creating a fully independent all-Ireland republic".

I get what you mean, but probably not a good example :o)

Unfortunatley in life, the few will always tar the majority with the same brush. They don't care about anyone else as long as they do what they want to do. Same goes for Paris today as for football hooligans in the 70s/80s.

This is why, as I keep saying, the muslim community are the ones that need to sort it out. This is being done in their name, not anyone elses, and as bloody unfortunate it is for them they've got to sort it out whether they like it or not. The radicals have got to be turned upon and 'ran out of town' by their supposed own kind.

[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 16:35]

as we are now trying to tar this like football hooliganism
Cant we give them E's like we did the football firms back in the Eighties ??
have the new summer of love like in 88
Chelsea, West Ham , Millwall all hugged it out at Raindance
surely Muslims, Christians and Jews could all meet up in a field and hug whilst dancing to Someday by Ce Ce Rodgers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paris Shootings... on 16:43 - Jan 7 with 2691 viewsCliff

Paris Shootings... on 16:33 - Jan 7 by ElHoop

Catholics have a Pope who leads their church and the C of E has an Archbishop and most religions have some sort of leader who can direct their flock as it were, and seek to separate their church from such terrorist acts. The Islamics don't appear to be led by anyone at all. So they do what they want and some of what they do would be a big problem for their leader if they had one.

Oh yeah I remember the Pope being imprisoned for the IRA bombings now, how silly of me to forget!
Paris Shootings... on 16:44 - Jan 7 with 2678 viewsElHoop

Paris Shootings... on 16:43 - Jan 7 by Cliff

Oh yeah I remember the Pope being imprisoned for the IRA bombings now, how silly of me to forget!

Sorry, you've lost me there. Can you explain?
Paris Shootings... on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 2670 viewsJuzzie

Paris Shootings... on 16:37 - Jan 7 by easthertsr

Please not that again, what exactly should the millions of Muslims who have as much knowledge of the activities of these bastards, as me and you, do about this? After all of these atrocities, Muslim leaders come out and condemn them, these are a few f@cking idiots who speak for no-one, they carry on despite the condemnations of Muslim leaders.What EXACTLY do you expect them to do to stop it?

We live in an age of amazing global communications and social networking.

How about these millions come out on Facebook, Twitter and all the other platforms avaialble and condem the radicals?

If we can get some bloke who shouts out "you want some" to global stardom then yes, it can be done.
Paris Shootings... on 16:49 - Jan 7 with 2645 viewsTheBlob

Paris Shootings... on 16:06 - Jan 7 by Juzzie

From the BBC website;

"Witnesses said they heard the gunmen shouting "we have avenged the Prophet Muhammad"."

So what is that then if not Islam?

Let's not get all mock-PC about what is going on here.

I have muslim friends and they are indeed very upset about what is going on in their name but in their name it's happening.
Maybe the muslim community needs to stand up in mass numbers, not jut a few clerics going 'tut' and shaking their head, and sort it out because the anti-muslim feelings will only grow as people go around shouting the name of the Prophet Muhammad and killing people.

False flag.
Military style precision.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paris Shootings... on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 2638 viewspaulparker

Paris Shootings... on 16:46 - Jan 7 by Juzzie

We live in an age of amazing global communications and social networking.

How about these millions come out on Facebook, Twitter and all the other platforms avaialble and condem the radicals?

If we can get some bloke who shouts out "you want some" to global stardom then yes, it can be done.

your wasting your time Juzzie trying to have a reasoned argument with EasthertsR , Cliff & Co , your just get shouted down with rubbish about Anti Abortion clinics, the pope and football hooligans

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paris Shootings... on 16:54 - Jan 7 with 2616 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"For those that suggest cracking down on all Muslims, did they advocate cracking down on all Catholics when the IRA were spreading terror?"

I came on to make this point, but I see you've beaten me to it, Cliff.

I'm old enough to remember when some people thought 'all' us Irish were murderous ba$tards. Now, I suppose we're 'all' pacifists?

There'll always be a section of our race calling for violence against another section of our race, and they'll usually forgive the foregoence of trials, justice and fairness on what they'll claim are unique and extenuating circumstances.

The trouble is that the circumstances are never unique, it's just the latest example of violence begetting violence, a cycle that is rarely broken by more violence, as a cycle of injustice is rarely broken by more injustice.

Like others have said. Deliver justice onto the perpetrators, and do it hard. Deliver injustice and violence on the masses, and mass injustice and violence will follow from all corners.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paris Shootings... on 16:58 - Jan 7 with 2577 viewsTheBlob

They've probably been spirited out of the country by now.
This was a professional hit by the looks of it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paris Shootings... on 17:00 - Jan 7 with 2566 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Paris Shootings... on 16:58 - Jan 7 by TheBlob

They've probably been spirited out of the country by now.
This was a professional hit by the looks of it.

Was thinking the same thing. Isn't it odd that this wasn't a suicide attack, though?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paris Shootings... on 17:05 - Jan 7 with 2533 viewsytt28

Paris Shootings... on 14:49 - Jan 7 by runningman75

Very sad once again there will be an initial anti Islam reaction. These animals do not represent Islam. I am sure there will be calls for greater security and possible ID cards. I do not want a totalitarian regime but if people have nothing to hide then I am all for tougher security measures within reason.

Who do they represent then? They may not represent the views of many moderate muslims but they represent the Islam. the bigger issue is that the moderates will not be seen taking to the streets in protest against these barbaric Islamic acts of terror. Islam means submission, these moderates have submitted and daren't speak out otherwise a similar fate awaits them. There is no freedom of speech in Islam and the culture is totally the opposite of the western democratic culture and way of life. It is all conquering total control of every aspect of life and emulating the prophet is an absolute requirement. That moderate muslims do not follow this to the letter should not be used as a measure of whether these terrorists represent Islam.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024