Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. 13:42 - Jan 29 with 17253 viewsichbinnaughty

M'vila or Diarra incoming??
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 13:43 - Jan 29 with 6461 viewsWeaverQPR

Hope so.

@WeavQPR

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 13:44 - Jan 29 with 6443 viewsballbag

Which is the slower and more injury-prone of the two?

That one please.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 13:50 - Jan 29 with 6385 viewsToast_R

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:00 - Jan 29 with 6303 viewsheadhoops

Recipe for success.
Take on a promising youngster - miss manage and coach him then sell him for a loss to a main rival.

Replace with aging crock.

TF, the beardie one, Harold and his motley crew have turned our club into a complete joke.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:02 - Jan 29 with 6276 viewsMedwayR

So in this transfer window we've managed to sell 2 young midfielders with potential and brought in no one despite our long-term need for strikers that has gone back years. I wonder what goes on at the club at times, most of the time in fact.

Poll: Who’s better?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:04 - Jan 29 with 6258 viewsthemodfather

why did he never settle? find form, we don't want an endless line of flops but he's another, at least we cut losses, cos what's another few million lost when the total is nearing £300m??? no point in fine cutting the cloth now.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 14:04]
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:05 - Jan 29 with 6247 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm not disagreeing with you, but let's see where we end up at the end of the season. If we stay up and Palace go down then all of this will be forgotten.

Be interesting to see what happens in the next 48hrs.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:05 - Jan 29 with 6238 viewskingsburyR

Crouch signs new contract.

Next??????

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:06 - Jan 29 with 6222 viewsdaveB

I'd use the money to go and hijack Swansea's move for Jack Cork
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:09 - Jan 29 with 6194 viewspaulparker

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:04 - Jan 29 by themodfather

why did he never settle? find form, we don't want an endless line of flops but he's another, at least we cut losses, cos what's another few million lost when the total is nearing £300m??? no point in fine cutting the cloth now.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 14:04]

M'vila & Diarra all the top clubs are queuing for their signature

so we get both or 1 of them in , so what , the key thing here is they aint match fit
its Christopher samba mark 2 all over again

do we ever, ever learn ????

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:13 - Jan 29 with 6143 viewsconnell10

awful, just awful the way our club is run!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:15 - Jan 29 with 6125 viewsBasingstokeR

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:06 - Jan 29 by daveB

I'd use the money to go and hijack Swansea's move for Jack Cork

Good shout, but surely if Jack Cork wouldn't come here.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:15 - Jan 29 with 6124 viewsrobith

[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 14:18]
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:18 - Jan 29 with 6099 viewsdaveB

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:15 - Jan 29 by BasingstokeR

Good shout, but surely if Jack Cork wouldn't come here.

probably wouldn't be always rated him so would at least try
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:24 - Jan 29 with 6007 viewsAntti_Heinola

Suspect this is the club clawing some money back ahead of relegation. No one of the calibre of M'Vila or Diarra is coming here with their wage demands.

Bare bones.

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:24 - Jan 29 with 6005 viewstraininvain

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:18 - Jan 29 by daveB

probably wouldn't be always rated him so would at least try

I would be surprised if Redknapp has even heard of Cork.

He's far too young with no Spurs connection.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:28 - Jan 29 with 5964 viewsrobith

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:24 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

Suspect this is the club clawing some money back ahead of relegation. No one of the calibre of M'Vila or Diarra is coming here with their wage demands.

It does smack of a battening down of the hatches doesn't it? Obviously preferable long term to the doubling down of 2 seasons ago, but I genuinely think this squad has a decent chance of staying up so it strikes me as very very strange
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:32 - Jan 29 with 5927 viewsBrixtonR

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:00 - Jan 29 by headhoops

Recipe for success.
Take on a promising youngster - miss manage and coach him then sell him for a loss to a main rival.

Replace with aging crock.

TF, the beardie one, Harold and his motley crew have turned our club into a complete joke.

Spot on,

I don't think I've ever been so angry with this club as I am now. I don't think I've ever despised anyone at the club more than Redknapp either ( including Houston and mullery)

A total disgrace, a total fkin joke

CNTS
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:34 - Jan 29 with 5899 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:32 - Jan 29 by BrixtonR

Spot on,

I don't think I've ever been so angry with this club as I am now. I don't think I've ever despised anyone at the club more than Redknapp either ( including Houston and mullery)

A total disgrace, a total fkin joke

CNTS

fkn right brother!.

as for the op 'incoming'

probably john hawley and ray hankin.

one for the kids.

is noel brotherstone still breathing?

[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 14:39]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:44 - Jan 29 with 5821 viewsMancR

One of the most disappointing signings of recent times, brought absolutely zilch to our team. Yes he may have been badly coached and managed by us but for crying out loud he is an experienced prem league player who looked league 1 in our kit. Can't believe we got any money at all for him. Would you've picked him ahead of anyone in our squad(apart from swp of course) I certainly would not have.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:45 - Jan 29 with 5813 viewsdaveB

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:24 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

all about Financial Fair play and making sure we are at least looking like we are trying to comply to help with the case with the football league.

Incredible though how Mutch has gone from being crap and in no ones first choice team to the club being lunatics for selling him. I think we've sold too soon but not as though he's been any good for us
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:47 - Jan 29 with 5786 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:45 - Jan 29 by daveB

all about Financial Fair play and making sure we are at least looking like we are trying to comply to help with the case with the football league.

Incredible though how Mutch has gone from being crap and in no ones first choice team to the club being lunatics for selling him. I think we've sold too soon but not as though he's been any good for us

he's always been first choice in my team, given less chance here than russel brand being accepted into a east ham working mens club beano.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:50 - Jan 29 with 5763 viewsAntti_Heinola

Classic stuff Dave, conflating two separate opinions as coming from the same people.

I think everyone has been disappointed with Mutch, but he's a young player who's scored goals in this league, who has struggled with injuries this season. As someone else said, it's either a terrible decision now, or a terrible decision to buy him, there isn't really much of a middle road after just 6 months.

Mutch is just one of several casualties bought to play in a formation that involves 5 in midfield.

Bare bones.

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:55 - Jan 29 with 5725 viewsBostonR

Fantastic piece of business by the club. Added nothing to the team and I cannot understand why HR and TF are getting slated on this. The signing did not work out and Palace have almost paid us all of the original transfer fee.

I would like to see Hoilett and Phillips follow him out the door before the deadline day and then see who can come in. The three of them have contributed nothing this season even when they have had an opportunity.

Maybe Adel is going no-where and that is why Mutch was moved on?
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:59 - Jan 29 with 5694 viewsconnell10

why buy him for 6 million then?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024