Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. 13:42 - Jan 29 with 17250 viewsichbinnaughty

M'vila or Diarra incoming??
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:00 - Jan 29 with 2353 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:55 - Jan 29 by BostonR

Fantastic piece of business by the club. Added nothing to the team and I cannot understand why HR and TF are getting slated on this. The signing did not work out and Palace have almost paid us all of the original transfer fee.

I would like to see Hoilett and Phillips follow him out the door before the deadline day and then see who can come in. The three of them have contributed nothing this season even when they have had an opportunity.

Maybe Adel is going no-where and that is why Mutch was moved on?

Good job we didn't boot out...
Paul Furlong
Les Ferdinand
Andy Impey
Darren Peacock
Gino Padula

etc, after their forgettable first half years at the club, hey? A completely bankrupt way to run a football club - sadly seems some of our fans have now been conditioned to believe it's the only way. A bit sad.

Bare bones.

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:05 - Jan 29 with 2335 viewsdaveB

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 14:59 - Jan 29 by connell10

why buy him for 6 million then?

Others have said it better than me but he was signed as someone to break forward from midfield when playing 3-5-2 and we then scrapped that so he was a bit in limbo, he then got injured and everytime he's played since either in a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 he has looked woeful.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:07 - Jan 29 with 2328 viewsBostonR

Hoilett has added nothing since he arrived over two seasons aga so I do not get your line on that.

Of the players you mentioned the only one I remember who had a tough start was Sir Les but that was no-where near half a season.

Tell me - what would you do with Mutch? Who would you drop for him?
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:08 - Jan 29 with 2321 viewsNorthernr

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:07 - Jan 29 by BostonR

Hoilett has added nothing since he arrived over two seasons aga so I do not get your line on that.

Of the players you mentioned the only one I remember who had a tough start was Sir Les but that was no-where near half a season.

Barton. Next?
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:09 - Jan 29 with 2303 viewsrosseeles

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:08 - Jan 29 by Northernr

Barton. Next?

The Messiah!!! Hush your mouth
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:12 - Jan 29 with 2274 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Absolute joke. If we sign a midfielder over 30 as a replacement I think I may just give up with this club

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:12 - Jan 29 with 2269 viewsBostonR

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:08 - Jan 29 by Northernr

Barton. Next?

That's a joke right? Mutch is better than Barton at this present time or indeed over the last 3/4 seasosn? I don't think so.

Raise that one with me when he has played a 2/3 seasons as a premier player.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:13 - Jan 29 with 2260 viewsNorthernr

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:12 - Jan 29 by BostonR

That's a joke right? Mutch is better than Barton at this present time or indeed over the last 3/4 seasosn? I don't think so.

Raise that one with me when he has played a 2/3 seasons as a premier player.

Says somebody who clearly wasn't at Burnley. If Mutch can pass it more than five yards without it going straight to the feet of an opposition playing standing in space with no QPR players around him, he's a better bet than Joseph Christ.
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:16 - Jan 29 with 2245 viewsparker64

Should have been looking at Cork when he was on loan at Scunthorpe (or was it Doncaster) a good few years back. Played well at Rangers. Looked a fine player.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:17 - Jan 29 with 2241 viewsThGrimRanger

If this wasn't QPR circa 2012-2015 then I'd say we made a bad mistake and are right to cut our losses and get rid.

From the first game against Hull City he's looked a million miles out of his depth. You can't afford to carry any passengers in the PL.

It's going to be interesting to see how he fares at Palace but I'd guess he'll look quality from the word go and score the winner against us in March.

TheGrimRanger

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:17 - Jan 29 with 2240 viewsbloberts

Has no one else watched him the last 6 months!? He's looked absolutely useless whenever he's pulled on the shirt and to get just a small loss on him after those performances is a great bit of business by all. Get off your high horses and stop looking for any reason to slate the club ffs

Poll: Who did you vote for as player of the season?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:18 - Jan 29 with 2236 viewsBostonR

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:13 - Jan 29 by Northernr

Says somebody who clearly wasn't at Burnley. If Mutch can pass it more than five yards without it going straight to the feet of an opposition playing standing in space with no QPR players around him, he's a better bet than Joseph Christ.

Answer my question. Is Mutch a better premier player over the last 2/3 seasons than Barton?
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:20 - Jan 29 with 2219 viewsBostonR

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:17 - Jan 29 by bloberts

Has no one else watched him the last 6 months!? He's looked absolutely useless whenever he's pulled on the shirt and to get just a small loss on him after those performances is a great bit of business by all. Get off your high horses and stop looking for any reason to slate the club ffs

Alleluia!
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:20 - Jan 29 with 2211 viewspaulparker

David Bardsley was getting boos when he 1st joined , but with good coaching (don howe, Gerry) he became one of our best players

Furlong had a loan spell in 2000 and was terrible, Olly worked some magic gave him a Gee up when others were slating him

Les was shipped out to turkey and left to rot in the reserves for 2 years before (Gerry and Wilkins helped him )

Clive Wilson was a centre midfielder who was bang average before yet again Howe & Francis coached him

Sinclair & Sinton had raw potential before Howe & Francis got a hold of them and made them play their best football of their careers

Maddix became the best man marker in the game after Howe & Francis got a hold of him

the link to all of these players performing is the managers or coaches, all of the above were average until good coaching & man management took over , we don't have that with Redcrapp he just wheels and deals like the charlatan he is
Mutch played 10 games FFS , and he was injured and not played in the correct position
no one can justify no matter what rose tinted specs they are wearing this dog sh1t piece of business , by a club that doesn't know its ar*e from its elbow

maybe when we are relegated the morons who chant Arry redknapps blue & white army or chant "tony Fernandes" finally wake up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:21 - Jan 29 with 2207 viewsconnell10

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:05 - Jan 29 by daveB

Others have said it better than me but he was signed as someone to break forward from midfield when playing 3-5-2 and we then scrapped that so he was a bit in limbo, he then got injured and everytime he's played since either in a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 he has looked woeful.

so at the end of the day the manager is to blame, is that correct?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:25 - Jan 29 with 2044 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:17 - Jan 29 by bloberts

Did you watch him at Cardiff last season? great player in a position he liked, something like 6 goals and 8 assists. You cannot just lose ability like that in a summer, unless you are being trained by Redknapp. He has been injured, played out position, only really given sub appearances. He is still youngish and can be developed. Tell me now what are we gaining by selling him? if we got relegated he could have been a great Championship player, and its not like we are making profit, we are still losing money, so where is the benefit? especially when we will probably spend it all on more crap who will just leave when/if we get relegated.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:27 - Jan 29 with 2034 viewsconnell10

amen to that brother, some of the posts on here a mind boggling!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:27 - Jan 29 with 2033 viewsBAWHoops

The issue is that we have the following central midfielders at the club

Barton - Out of contract in the summer. over 30
Henry - Out of contract in the summer. Over 30
Krancjar - On loan and contract up in summer. over 30
Diakite - Farmed out on loan
Fer - Been OK in fits and starts but not consistent
Sandro - Shown flashes but always injured

So next season we will have Fer, Sandro and Diakite to play CM. Mutch should have been coached, trained and worked on. He would've been fine for the league below if required. Now we HAVE to buy at least 2x CM in the summer to replace what lose when we already had a decent one.
He lost his form and it's a useless decision from QPR

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:27 - Jan 29 with 2032 viewsnadera78

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:17 - Jan 29 by ThGrimRanger

If this wasn't QPR circa 2012-2015 then I'd say we made a bad mistake and are right to cut our losses and get rid.

From the first game against Hull City he's looked a million miles out of his depth. You can't afford to carry any passengers in the PL.

It's going to be interesting to see how he fares at Palace but I'd guess he'll look quality from the word go and score the winner against us in March.

That's just not true at all. The first 45 minutes against Hull he looked very good. Since then he's been injured, sat on the bench or played out of position. He's a very good player, when used in the correct way.

But this transaction isn't really about Jordan Mutch - it's just the latest symptom of a deeper problem within QPR. This is absolutely no way to run a football club.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:29 - Jan 29 with 2012 viewsbosh67

Oh dear. He hasn't shown anything yet and I would have emphasised the word 'yet'.

Injured shortly after he arrived. Low on match fitness. Played consistently in the twilight zone.

At 23, as others have said, with decent coaching and an understanding of where he thrives, he should really develop.

I am at a loss as to why our 'new' policy is to bring younger players on, only to ship to a direct rival where he will no doubt become player of the season and probably score a hat trick against us.

I once worked as a barman at a pub where a bloke in his late 60s called Billy or Frankie or something used to say that he played for both Glasgow Rangers and us. He was also a member of the Cray gang and on certain days the Ambassador to the Court of St James. He's in a care home now and in his late 80s but they'd probably loan him to us. Should I make the call.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:30 - Jan 29 with 2003 viewsbloberts

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:25 - Jan 29 by RANGERS4EVER

Did you watch him at Cardiff last season? great player in a position he liked, something like 6 goals and 8 assists. You cannot just lose ability like that in a summer, unless you are being trained by Redknapp. He has been injured, played out position, only really given sub appearances. He is still youngish and can be developed. Tell me now what are we gaining by selling him? if we got relegated he could have been a great Championship player, and its not like we are making profit, we are still losing money, so where is the benefit? especially when we will probably spend it all on more crap who will just leave when/if we get relegated.

I did watch him at Cardiff actually, but I seem to be one of the few who have been watching him this season... He scored a few goals yes but I would prefer to have 5 million to spend on a championship striker ie Gestede or Wilson (Not saying that we will) If we're sticking with Redknapp then we're sticking with direct football and Mutch doesn't fit in to that, his defensive attributes are poor and even at the start of the season when he was played in his right position he was shocking so...

Poll: Who did you vote for as player of the season?

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:31 - Jan 29 with 2000 viewswestberksr

Bobby and play 451, seeing as 442 is well and truly stuffed as no fukker is bothered about Zamora and we don't get it down the wings to cross for Austin. and apparently we don't have any other strikers!

anyway, all the people that take a massive wedge from the club are a bunch of Khunts. about 5 players are the exception but other than that, Khunts.
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:32 - Jan 29 with 1989 viewsdaveB

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:21 - Jan 29 by connell10

so at the end of the day the manager is to blame, is that correct?

certainly is for this one, not been handled well at all
Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:33 - Jan 29 with 1984 viewsJonDoeman

This reminded me of the Stoke chairman on hiring Hughes. And same as Hughes, I can't get too upset about Mutch leaving either!

It Is What It Is !!

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:37 - Jan 29 with 1963 viewsWadR

Mutch. Palace. Permanent. Confirmed. on 15:18 - Jan 29 by BostonR

Answer my question. Is Mutch a better premier player over the last 2/3 seasons than Barton?

Last season: Barton was one of our better players in the Championship. Mutch was pretty much Cardiff's best player last season scoring more goals than Barton ever has in one season in the premier league.

Before that, Mutch has been a solid Championship player for the last 3/4 years, which is impressive given his age. Barton has always looked good in the championship (Newcastle's promotion season) and pretty much bang average in this division. That's before you even start to consider Barton's considerable baggage, the fact he's 9 years older than Mutch and on wages far beyond his playing ability.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024