Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
team for tomorrow 18:18 - Feb 9 with 3476 viewsDeptfordR

Looks like zamora playing so I would go

Green
Isla Caulker Ferdinand yun
Barton Henry Fer
Vargas/Zarate zamora Adel

That way can have one of Vargas/zarate/Adel on the bench. Pretty attacking team, could play Clint at Lb if we want to be more solid and make the midfield 3 a 4 if and when with Isla.

Think we could get some joy with a front three with zamora feeding Adel/Vargas/Zarate. Nothing to lose (other than another match) so may as well go for it.

Wow, it took me 5 mins to come up with that plan, may not be a great one or work but it's a plan.

More than Arry came up with in the time he was here.
team for tomorrow on 19:43 - Feb 9 with 3339 viewsdaveB

I reckon he'll go 4-4-1-1 with the following

Green

Isla
Ferdinand
Caulker
Hill

Phillips
Henry
Barton
Traore

Zarate

Zamora

I think I'd go with Vargas instead of Zamora and possibly Yun for Hill
team for tomorrow on 19:54 - Feb 9 with 3309 viewsrichpr

green
isla
Hill
Ferdinand
Yun (or whatever his name is - if he is fit)
Phillips or Hoilet
Barton
Henry
Vargas
Zamora
Zarate

Lets go for it - what is a must is..

Traore MUST not play - worlds worst defender, cannot head or control the ball
Isla MUST play - he is class - our only attacking full-back + plays well with Vargas

Tell them to go out and play football - lets face it , we will let 1 or 2 in but we might score 2 if we go all out attack

Time for Fer to take a rest (like he does in most matches)
Caulker too (he just seems to stroll through a game)
Tarabt - think he is too slow

When I saw Isla and Vargas dropped v Southampton and playing with 4 centre halfs I thought Bond / Ramsey must go. Thought we played sh*t - eventhough we nearly got a draw. Only plus point was Zarate looked quite nippy.
team for tomorrow on 20:05 - Feb 9 with 3285 viewsWestbourneR

I like Isla in midfield.

Traore better never play for Rangers again.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

team for tomorrow on 20:13 - Feb 9 with 3268 viewsjamois

I'd like to not play Zamora. Play on the deck with as much trickery as we can muster because brown and OShea are fallible.

Vargas up front with adel AND Zarate sitting behind, exploiting gaps and space. Yun at LB is a no-brainer. Give me hill over rio at CB everyday. The problem is how to win, retain and give the ball to our danger men. Frankly I just don't see that we have the midfield to do this. Given injuries I guess I'd like to see Barton and Henry sitting deeper and enabling fer to link play. Bobby Z, Phillips et al as Plan B.

But why am I typing these words when I just know that rio, hill at lb, Philips or Jnr on the wing and cap'n Joey spraying it around more than John Holmes is going to happen.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

team for tomorrow on 20:49 - Feb 9 with 3203 viewsHollowayRanger

guessing yun sandro aint fit so

-------------green
isla caulker Ferdinand traore
--------fer henry barton
---zarite-------------- taarabt
-----------zamorra

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

team for tomorrow on 20:58 - Feb 9 with 3184 viewsbosh67

Green

Isla Caulker Hill Yun

Vargas Barton Henry Taraabt

Ferr

Zarate

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

team for tomorrow on 21:10 - Feb 9 with 3156 viewsRBlock

Isla Caulker Ferdinand Yun(Clint if not fit)
-------Barton Fer---------
Phillips, Adel, Zarate
-------Zamora---------

Although Vargas up top appeals also, and keep the ball on the deck.
team for tomorrow on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 3153 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If Zamora is playing we need crosses because realistically thats the only way he is ever going to score. So i would start with Phillips and Vargas and the wings, Zamora up top, and Taarabt the creative link behind, with Bartom and Henry behind Taarabt doong the defensive duties. Would drop Fer, who seems to becomw anonymous away from home.

--------------------Green------------------
Isla--Ferdinand--Caulker--YSY
------------Barton-----Henry----------
Vargas--------Taarabt-------Phillips
-------------------Zamora----------------

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

team for tomorrow on 21:33 - Feb 9 with 3105 viewsozranger

Without wanting to set up another topic.. how much will the lineup (more on the offensive side) define how we will see what sort of coach Ramsey is? One would think that this is not a match where we should follow the tried and tested HR tactics and instead go all for it with, as many have suggested, a mobile attack. However, if Ramsey chooses a let's lob it front to Zamora and hope to catch them on the break, what will that say to us about him? I guess we will have to wait another day to find out, but lay in hope.

On the team itself, we do have to keep in mind that, owing to lack of game time, both Adel and Zarate are not game fit and would probably only last around 60 mins of real hard playing. There is still quite a bit of catching up to do to cancel the negatives that our previous manager chose to provide us with.
team for tomorrow on 21:35 - Feb 9 with 3101 viewsBklynRanger

I don't think I'd bother starting Joey. I've seen a handful of occasion when he does the Saturday-Tuesday thing and has a terrible game on the Tuesday. I'd rather have a straight swap for Henry. So I'd probably go with:

Green/McCarthy
Isla Rio Caulker Yun
Vargas Henry Fer Niko
Zarate
Zamora

Niko, Vargas and Zarate should all move around a bit, bamboozling the Mackems with a joyous riot of whimsical interchangement.
team for tomorrow on 21:45 - Feb 9 with 3069 viewsjohncharles

team for tomorrow on 21:35 - Feb 9 by BklynRanger

I don't think I'd bother starting Joey. I've seen a handful of occasion when he does the Saturday-Tuesday thing and has a terrible game on the Tuesday. I'd rather have a straight swap for Henry. So I'd probably go with:

Green/McCarthy
Isla Rio Caulker Yun
Vargas Henry Fer Niko
Zarate
Zamora

Niko, Vargas and Zarate should all move around a bit, bamboozling the Mackems with a joyous riot of whimsical interchangement.

So Zamora for Adel ???? You're off your head.

Strong and stable my arse.

team for tomorrow on 21:52 - Feb 9 with 3061 viewsBklynRanger

team for tomorrow on 21:45 - Feb 9 by johncharles

So Zamora for Adel ???? You're off your head.

Adel will be a bit too tired to start I think.
team for tomorrow on 22:57 - Feb 9 with 2984 viewsbatmanhoop

team for tomorrow on 19:43 - Feb 9 by daveB

I reckon he'll go 4-4-1-1 with the following

Green

Isla
Ferdinand
Caulker
Hill

Phillips
Henry
Barton
Traore

Zarate

Zamora

I think I'd go with Vargas instead of Zamora and possibly Yun for Hill

if he does, we'll be well and truely stuffed
team for tomorrow on 09:21 - Feb 10 with 2817 viewsWeaverQPR

If we choose to lump it up to BZ then O'shea and Brown will have the easiest nights work of the lives. This tactic is getting less effective by the game.

@WeavQPR

team for tomorrow on 12:18 - Feb 10 with 2715 viewsDANRANGER

We need to start well and show intent from the off. From the options we have I'd move Hill to CB and play Yun at left back. Bringing Rio in for this is too risky as he hasn't played for weeks. Barton/Henry have to sit and retain possession (please Joey!!) and then ahead of that play Phillips and Hoilett wide with Fer behind Vargas. We need the players to run and these have played the majority of the season. Zarate/Zamora/Taarabt are good options for last 30 mins.

Although Hoilett and Phillips have had poor seasons I feel we need players willing to work up and down away from home and these are the best we have who know the job well. They need to find the belief to carry the ball and push Sunderland back.

That said I can't see us getting anything but lets give it a damn good go.
team for tomorrow on 12:34 - Feb 10 with 2683 viewsDubaiR

Green

Isla
Ferdinand
Caulker
Yun

Barton
Henry
Fer

Zarate
Zamora
Taarabt
team for tomorrow on 12:59 - Feb 10 with 2631 viewsQPunkR

Amazed at the amount of ppl picking Rio instead of Clint!
Our good Scouser hasn't played well at LB but we know he can still do a job at CB - esp ahead of the walking hat advertisement!

QPR - "shit but local"

team for tomorrow on 13:02 - Feb 10 with 2620 viewsspudoodles

I'd go:
Green
Isla Hill Caulker Yun
Phillips Fer Barton Taarabt
Zarate Vargas

Thank you
team for tomorrow on 13:16 - Feb 10 with 2595 viewspaulparker

Id go 4-3-3 , have the emphasis on attacking full backs supporting the midfield and have the front 3 rotating, important to keep Henry and Barton tight in a defensive midfield 2 have Fer just in front of them supporting between attack and midfield

GK, Green
RWB- Isla
LWB Yun
CB Hill
CB Caulker
DM Henry
DM Barton
CM Fer
AML Adel
AMR Zarate
CF Vargas

hopefully the 3 three will have a good understanding so they can rotate and try and get in behind Brown & Oshea , its important that the fullbacks do support
its do or die tonight if Sunderland win they will be 8 clear of us , we have to go for it and try and push for the 1st goal

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

team for tomorrow on 13:50 - Feb 10 with 2553 viewstimcocking

i always wanted us to have a go with a 4-3-3 with Mutch and Fer either side of Barton in midfield, Hoilett and Vargas either side of Charlie in attack. I don't think he played that team even once, did he?
team for tomorrow on 14:21 - Feb 10 with 2525 viewsrichpr

if we play defensive as usual - we will play crap for 30 mins - let a goal in by some mistake (take your pick from our defence and midfield) - then bring on some attackers - play better but still lose by the odd goal.
team for tomorrow on 14:34 - Feb 10 with 2506 viewsBklynRanger

team for tomorrow on 12:59 - Feb 10 by QPunkR

Amazed at the amount of ppl picking Rio instead of Clint!
Our good Scouser hasn't played well at LB but we know he can still do a job at CB - esp ahead of the walking hat advertisement!

I'd far rather have Clint but he worked his balls off at LB on Saturday and I just don't see him being fresh either.

The thing about playing Zamora is just because he's there doesn't mean we have to constantly lump it at him. He's a very good link-up player and he can give us a good presence in the box. It's all down to that elusive word, tactics.
team for tomorrow on 14:52 - Feb 10 with 2482 viewsDANRANGER

team for tomorrow on 14:34 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

I'd far rather have Clint but he worked his balls off at LB on Saturday and I just don't see him being fresh either.

The thing about playing Zamora is just because he's there doesn't mean we have to constantly lump it at him. He's a very good link-up player and he can give us a good presence in the box. It's all down to that elusive word, tactics.

If we don't attack then it doesn't matter who is up front so the key is the defence/ midfield pressing higher up the pitch and taking a risk. If we sit back and pass the ball about a bit until we lose it and although we probably won't look in too much trouble we will inevitably concede at some point and just fade out of the game (sound familiar).

Hats off to all those travelling by the way. I hope you get your reward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024