Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black 00:11 - Feb 18 with 32880 viewsJigsore

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2015/feb/17/chelsea-fans-prevent-black

"We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it".

Could that club get any c*ntier??

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 22:02 - Feb 18 with 3669 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 20:35 - Feb 18 by DWQPR

Now that is very unfortunate, very funny and whoever put that together must be the most clueless tŵat in history!

KKK is actually Krispy Kreme Doughnut's symbol on the Stock Exchange. Bizzare!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 22:11 - Feb 18 with 3655 viewsBlackCrowe

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 10:39 - Feb 18 by smegma

Tens of thousands ??? What a ridiculous and sweeping statement to make. I dont recall hearing that chant ONCE in my lifetime including the 82 Cup Final. The only time i recall anything was at Oldham at the play off semi final 1st leg when some divs started up with 'town full of p###s, youre just a town full of p###s' to which the six or so idiots got drowned out with boos and people shushing them.That was 12 years ago. As for an earlier comment about singing similar at Luton, again we havnt played them for 14 years yet this Paris incident was last night.

Alas I do remember that chant about Garth Crooks but mercifully it was a hundred or so singing at Loftus Road (100 too many of course) and not a sizeable chunk. Don't remember it being sung at Wembley but do remember something distasteful about Steve Archibald though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 22:46 - Feb 18 with 3588 viewsloftboy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 10:39 - Feb 18 by smegma

Tens of thousands ??? What a ridiculous and sweeping statement to make. I dont recall hearing that chant ONCE in my lifetime including the 82 Cup Final. The only time i recall anything was at Oldham at the play off semi final 1st leg when some divs started up with 'town full of p###s, youre just a town full of p###s' to which the six or so idiots got drowned out with boos and people shushing them.That was 12 years ago. As for an earlier comment about singing similar at Luton, again we havnt played them for 14 years yet this Paris incident was last night.

Well I wasn't making it up, it was bloody embarrassing, especially the black bloke stood near me who jus stood there shaking his head. just to add I remember up at Everton when all the inflatables were in fashion, some bloke had a gorilla with a Dennis the menace top on, Paul Parker waved up, the bloke turned it round to reveal it had a number 4 on the back, Parker just turned away in disgust.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 22:47 - Feb 18 with 3586 viewsMrSheen

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 22:11 - Feb 18 by BlackCrowe

Alas I do remember that chant about Garth Crooks but mercifully it was a hundred or so singing at Loftus Road (100 too many of course) and not a sizeable chunk. Don't remember it being sung at Wembley but do remember something distasteful about Steve Archibald though.

Our cup run was the only time I heard any concerted racism following Rangers. Bananas thrown at Cyrille Regis at Highbury and "Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz" and "Seven Yids are floating down the river" at a few home games. Vanished as quickly as it arrived.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 23:22 - Feb 18 with 3526 viewseccles

Somebody from the club, probably Mourinho as he's the club manager, should apologise to the poor sod that was bullied by those brave, brave lionhearts. If not jose then Abrahamovic.
Maybe they could get their club captain to make some kind of statement....errr, no hang on.
Those thugs were in Paris representing Chelsea. The club needs to distance themselves from this sort of behaviour. To ask for other "fans" to grass up their mates is never going to happen and doesn't even come close to being a reasonable response to their disgusting behaviour.
What they should do is invite the fella over, put him and his missus or his mates, up in a swanky hotel for the weekend. Invite him to the next home game, get him on the pitch at half-time and publicly apologise in front of everyone. To show ALL scum fans that. this behaviour will not be tolerated and is not done in the clubs name. To make a point. To take a stand.
But they won't. They won't because they don't care.
They'll weasel their way out of it like a politician caught with his hands in the till.
They'll hope that another story comes along so they can sweep all this back under the carpet. They should deal with the problem.
It's just beyond me why anyone could bring themselves to support this bunch of utter scumbags. You get the supporters that you deserve.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 23:23 - Feb 18 with 3524 viewsQPR1882

Get off my train

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11008446_102054103649706
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 23:35 - Feb 18 with 3508 viewsNortholt_Rs

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 23:23 - Feb 18 by QPR1882

Get off my train

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11008446_102054103649706

That explains it!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 00:07 - Feb 19 with 3477 viewsCamberleyR

The only people surprised by this are people under 30 and lazy news organisations.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 01:20 - Feb 19 with 3432 viewsWesty75

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 18:18 - Feb 18 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:24 - Feb 19 with 3339 viewsQPR1882

Difference between us and those from SW London

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10411286_1020446
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:31 - Feb 19 with 3325 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:24 - Feb 19 by QPR1882

Difference between us and those from SW London

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10411286_1020446

Brilliant. Nail on head.

I'm tempted to say I'm proud if us, but that would be wrong. Zero should be the norm, and should not attract plaudits.

Fair play to Everton, in particular. that place used to be seething with racism not so very long ago.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:49 - Feb 19 with 3292 viewsDiscodroids

can some one let me know what happened ?? , im not fully up to speed given the blanket coverage and rolling news provided by the bbc, sky and various radio stations.

Has john barrowman jetted in from L..A to deliver a 'i have a dream speech' on pip schofields poof , before molesting any kilt clad stage hands in deep v neck t shirts for a modest apperance fee??.

i think in many ways, we should all share the blame. were all evil and our souls are corrupt.Quite simply its in our DNA .Despite the fact that being jewish and married to a hindu cockney princess for ten years in east london , I was exposed to less racism than a blond haired blue eyed german count at the wannsee conference.

we must repent by declaring racism isnt very nice really in state funded khmer rouge education camp and making a tithe to the london school of african and oriental studies for a bronze bust of Darcus Howe .

all this and harriet harmans hot pink bus kerb crawling for the womens vote .

this hand wringing and scramble to get to the pulpit of morality like a world war z zombie to express outrage more fervently than the last is most unbecoming , modern day shylocks reaching fever pitch.

Racism is everywhere, in the here and now in modern day britain and is on the increase in zones 1-6 and beyond.

blokes in 40" waist g star jeans on the tube are the least of our worries.

i read a story yesterday about a gang who killed a family man via a honey trap then recorded themselves via mobile phones simulating sex with the dead mans money . A story of a 94 year old man being mugged by a man for a fiver.A Tale of sexual depravity committed on minors under the noses of walthem forest council.

wheres john barrowman when you need him? , not on pip scholfields poof thats for sure.

the cnt.

[Post edited 19 Feb 2015 9:06]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:54 - Feb 19 with 3289 viewsDorse

I'd like to see those cunce try to get on this train

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:12 - Feb 19 with 3258 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:49 - Feb 19 by Discodroids

can some one let me know what happened ?? , im not fully up to speed given the blanket coverage and rolling news provided by the bbc, sky and various radio stations.

Has john barrowman jetted in from L..A to deliver a 'i have a dream speech' on pip schofields poof , before molesting any kilt clad stage hands in deep v neck t shirts for a modest apperance fee??.

i think in many ways, we should all share the blame. were all evil and our souls are corrupt.Quite simply its in our DNA .Despite the fact that being jewish and married to a hindu cockney princess for ten years in east london , I was exposed to less racism than a blond haired blue eyed german count at the wannsee conference.

we must repent by declaring racism isnt very nice really in state funded khmer rouge education camp and making a tithe to the london school of african and oriental studies for a bronze bust of Darcus Howe .

this hand wringing and scramble to get to the pulpit of morality like a world war z zombie to express outrage more fervently than the last is most unbecoming , modern day shylocks reaching fever pitch.

Racism is everywhere, in the here and now in modern day britain and is on the increase in zones 1-6 and beyond.

i read a story yesterday about a gang who killed a family man via a honey trap then recorded themselves via mobile phones simulating sex with the dead mans money . A story of a 94 year old man being mugged by a man for a fiver.A Tale of sexual depravity committed on minors under the noses of walthem forest council.

wheres john barrowman when you need him? , not on pip scholfields poof thats for sure.

the cnt.

You remind me of a de sanitised Will Self.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:12 - Feb 19 with 3255 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:49 - Feb 19 by Discodroids

the cnt.

"blokes in 40" waist g star jeans on the tube are the least of our worries."

Undoubtedly right, Disco. And I also get your point about the I am shocked to find out there is gambling in this house' outrage. But you prosecute the case in front of you. As you say, racism is everywhere. Doesn't mean we don't condemn it and nail it wherever we see it. This is as good a place as any to start.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:16 - Feb 19 with 3249 viewsizlingtonhoop

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 13:43 - Feb 18 by Gloucs_R

Tony and Co - Malaysians
The Mittal family - Indians
Les - mixed race
Ramsey - black

Not sure anyone could every accuse us of bring racist!

Les - mixed race, really?

Genuine question, can find no information on the interweb, always assumed him to be 'black British' as the surveys put it.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:20 - Feb 19 with 3241 viewsDiscodroids

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:12 - Feb 19 by BrianMcCarthy

"blokes in 40" waist g star jeans on the tube are the least of our worries."

Undoubtedly right, Disco. And I also get your point about the I am shocked to find out there is gambling in this house' outrage. But you prosecute the case in front of you. As you say, racism is everywhere. Doesn't mean we don't condemn it and nail it wherever we see it. This is as good a place as any to start.

i agree bri, but some forms of racism seem to be nailed harder to the cross than others, by the media at any rate.

like i said bri, i remember feeling a different kind of homo erectus , to the leeds tribe that walked down loftus road with a gollywog effigy of paul ince in the early nineties.

its stayed with me ever since.Considering what ive put my brain through over the years i cant remember what my wifes name is, but i'll never forget that.

it haunted me for a long time.

i cant help but feel certain people making currency out of this for personal gain/Kudos ..

( * bazza.....didnt wilf used to partake of the old horse ??, thats one gateway to enlightenment ive never indulged in !)
[Post edited 19 Feb 2015 9:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:29 - Feb 19 with 3222 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:20 - Feb 19 by Discodroids

i agree bri, but some forms of racism seem to be nailed harder to the cross than others, by the media at any rate.

like i said bri, i remember feeling a different kind of homo erectus , to the leeds tribe that walked down loftus road with a gollywog effigy of paul ince in the early nineties.

its stayed with me ever since.Considering what ive put my brain through over the years i cant remember what my wifes name is, but i'll never forget that.

i cant help but feel certain people making currency out of this for personal gain/Kudos ..

( * bazza.....didnt wilf used to partake of the old horse ??, thats one gateway to enlightenment ive never indulged in !)

I think you're dead right. I actually couldn't agree with you more. There's a whole scale of racism. Some is tolerated (it's absolutely ok to be racist to Travellers in Ireland, for instance), some is met with faux outrage like this is.

But when these bastids are in jail, they can cry all they want to about who on the outside should be in there with them, and I won't give a goddamn. At least we'll have made a start.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:37 - Feb 19 with 3210 viewsDiscodroids

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:29 - Feb 19 by BrianMcCarthy

I think you're dead right. I actually couldn't agree with you more. There's a whole scale of racism. Some is tolerated (it's absolutely ok to be racist to Travellers in Ireland, for instance), some is met with faux outrage like this is.

But when these bastids are in jail, they can cry all they want to about who on the outside should be in there with them, and I won't give a goddamn. At least we'll have made a start.

As ever my old friend, from the heart and on the moolah.100% agree

it would be my pleasure to put the world to rights with you over a few pints one day .

#discodroid and bri Mac, taking paul mcartny and stevie wonder seminal ebony and ivory lyrics to greater heights, since 8.55 this morning.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:39 - Feb 19 with 3209 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:37 - Feb 19 by Discodroids

As ever my old friend, from the heart and on the moolah.100% agree

it would be my pleasure to put the world to rights with you over a few pints one day .

#discodroid and bri Mac, taking paul mcartny and stevie wonder seminal ebony and ivory lyrics to greater heights, since 8.55 this morning.

Aw man, those pints would be epic!

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:45 - Feb 19 with 3184 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:20 - Feb 19 by Discodroids

On the PM's plane no less!
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:48 - Feb 19 with 3174 viewsDiscodroids

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:45 - Feb 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

On the PM's plane no less!

blimey i didnt know that!..ive got coffee all over the keyboard laughing now you git..

incredible.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:50 - Feb 19 with 3170 viewsDeepcutHoop

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:29 - Feb 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Racist Chelsea fans acting like the NF card-carriers we know them to be, and there's still people indulging in a round of 'whatabouttery'?

This is a case of English football supporters disgracing themselves abroad again, of course it's going to get headlines. Especially when it's a club that didn't take appropriate action against their captain's racism, now threatening to ban their supporters for the same thing.

Scumbags.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 10:11 - Feb 19 with 3143 viewstommytanker

Lets not forgot OUR fans doing Nazi salutes in Germany at the 2006 World Cup AND Ian Wright being racially abused at Loftus Road.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 10:20 - Feb 19 with 3126 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 10:11 - Feb 19 by tommytanker

Lets not forgot OUR fans doing Nazi salutes in Germany at the 2006 World Cup AND Ian Wright being racially abused at Loftus Road.

Was Wright racially abused, though? I know he claimed he was, but there were plenty of denials, and not one confirmation that I remember.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024