Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sexism in football 18:36 - Mar 5 with 8187 viewskysersosaqpr

Bbc news reporting sexism in football. Man Utd and Man City in denial, and most blokes interviewed dismissed it as "banter". Ive never noticed any at loftus road, but are we better than most?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Sexism in football on 18:43 - Mar 5 with 5553 viewsBklynRanger

There'll be no 'isms' left at this rate.
Sexism in football on 18:52 - Mar 5 with 5530 viewspaesanu

I just watched the video.

You have the chant 'Get your tits out for the lads' (yawn).
Then as the physio is walking by the touchline, one guy shouts out

"Show us where you piss from you slag hahahahaha show us your minge"

Eh? What a really weird thing to shout out in public, where you're seated for 90 minutes every week. Wow, now that's a guy with anger and mummy issues, who you wouldn't want around your kids even if he was their uncle!
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 18:56]

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Sexism in football on 19:16 - Mar 5 with 5482 viewsYorkRanger

Really.....you have never heard "oh West London is wonderful" then.....
Sexism in football on 19:56 - Mar 5 with 5406 viewsloftboy

I remember going to Luton Circa 85, they had just got their plastic pitch. The cheerleaders that came on got a great reception from the away end, may not be PC anymore but it's what we do. Isn't it?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sexism in football on 20:04 - Mar 5 with 5387 viewspaesanu

Sexism in football on 19:16 - Mar 5 by YorkRanger

Really.....you have never heard "oh West London is wonderful" then.....

Great start, think the rest is cringing. Sung by lads who aren't getting any probably.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Sexism in football on 20:42 - Mar 5 with 5337 viewsted_hendrix

I think its disgusting and rude, people who sing rude songs at football grounds are naughty and should be told off.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sexism in football on 21:24 - Mar 5 with 5276 viewsconnell10

id bang the back doors off lizzie greenwood hughes!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sexism in football on 21:32 - Mar 5 with 5265 viewsFredManRave

It's only a matter of time before the ladies start getting their own back with chants to Taarabt and Kranjcar of "Get your moobs out for the lasses". Which, by the way, is both sexist and sizeist.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Sexism in football on 21:35 - Mar 5 with 5264 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I remember The Graham Norton show a good few years back. He was working the audience at the start of the show and asked has anyone got any embarrassing stories from the past couple of weeks?

This woman raises her hand and he runs up the steps, leans down the row and ask what had happened?

She said my boyfriend proposed to me at half time on the pitch at Luton Town. That's not that embarrassing says Norton. She said it is when there's 9000 people singing does she take it up the ar*e!
Sexism in football on 22:01 - Mar 5 with 5210 viewsNorthernr

Well I'm pleased we've found something else to be offended by anyway.
Sexism in football on 22:12 - Mar 5 with 5182 viewsFredManRave

Sexism in football on 22:01 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Well I'm pleased we've found something else to be offended by anyway.

Can you imagine just how offended some people will get when they realise there's nothing left that they haven't already been offended by?!

Offendageddon!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sexism in football on 22:43 - Mar 5 with 5129 viewsSimonJames

Sexism in football on 21:24 - Mar 5 by connell10

id bang the back doors off lizzie greenwood hughes!

Her sister is a friend of mine, is there a message you would like me to pass on?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Sexism in football on 23:09 - Mar 5 with 5104 viewsNorthernr

Sexism in football on 22:12 - Mar 5 by FredManRave

Can you imagine just how offended some people will get when they realise there's nothing left that they haven't already been offended by?!

Offendageddon!

agh do you know what fck it. I'll get back to work.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sexism in football on 23:25 - Mar 5 with 5076 viewsMoonshineSteve

Oh dear.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Sexism in football on 23:36 - Mar 5 with 5051 viewsnadera78

I think Clive watched Hull FC play tonight.
Sexism in football on 23:37 - Mar 5 with 5046 viewsNorthernr

Sexism in football on 23:36 - Mar 5 by nadera78

I think Clive watched Hull FC play tonight.

Don't start me on those fcking useless cnts.
Sexism in football on 00:24 - Mar 6 with 4999 viewsloftinoz

Sexism in football on 23:09 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Just brilliant. Feel better?
Sexism in football on 00:30 - Mar 6 with 4994 viewskarl

No defending what has been highlighted above but there is a general one way street on this and watching the Comic Relief Strictly tonight the three women chosen as 'non' celebs were introduced to Simon Webb and a parting comment to him was 'show us your muscles' (or something like that). Now if the three blokes had been introduced to Abby Clancy and said 'show us your legs' would it have passed without comment never mind the cut for one of the most watched programmes on tv? Loose Women are at it the whole time, Colleen Nolan talking about listening to her teenage son having sex and championing it, then there's the continual adverts making blokes out to be nerds, failures and inadequate. As the 60's & 70's had terrible stereotypes about women what is this reversal doing? Two wrongs don't make a right and i'd say a lot of what they're doing with this demasculisation (sp) of young males will help lead to the sexist behaviour commented on, lads are lads and we've all possibly said daft stuff but i don't think this is helping imo
Sexism in football on 00:48 - Mar 6 with 4974 viewseastside_r

Sexism in football on 23:09 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Although you have edited that out, I think that rant will be etched in my brain.

I presume you withdrew it as you will be pitching that for the Falling Down sequel, set in London, featuring a web-site editor as our anti-hero.

I'd watch it.
Sexism in football on 08:14 - Mar 6 with 4852 viewsconnell10

Sexism in football on 22:43 - Mar 5 by SimonJames

Her sister is a friend of mine, is there a message you would like me to pass on?

well yeah...can i bang her back doors off please!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sexism in football on 10:56 - Mar 6 with 4779 viewsKonk

Sexism in football on 18:52 - Mar 5 by paesanu

Eh? What a really weird thing to shout out in public, where you're seated for 90 minutes every week. Wow, now that's a guy with anger and mummy issues, who you wouldn't want around your kids even if he was their uncle!

"Show us where you piss from you slag hahahahaha show us your minge" Junior psychology ahoy, but as well as having a troubled relationship with his Mother/sister(s), I would put money on the bloke who shouted this being:

(a) Deeply, deeply sexually frustrated
(b) An angry, confused closet homose xual
(c) Unfortunate looking, overweight and blowing all his overtime on cheap prostitutes and cheap cakes.

I don’t know how many of you have had the boot on the other foot, but I once spent a very uncomfortable London > Birmingham train journey, penned in my window seat, surrounded by a group of about twenty women on a hen do, who spent most of the journey speculating on the size of my cock, what my favourite se xual positions were etc. It wasn’t much fun. And when I was sixteen and working in Manufacturing, when I went on to the shop floor, I got the same “banter” and so I used to dread going into the factory. It wasn’t flattering, it didn’t make me feel good and the entire point of the exercise was to embarrass and humiliate me.

Personally, I want to be able to take my son/wife to the football without having to explain why a load of fat middle-aged blokes are singing “Get your tits out for the lads” at any woman from 14 upwards that happens to be on the edge of the pitch selling raffle tickets, programmes, kit-kats etc or working as a steward. And I expect they’d like to come to work and not hear that being sung at them. Same for women blatantly asking for it by walking through carriages full of football fans, on their way to the buffet car.

This probably makes me a boring bas tard, but other than idiots getting stick for acting like divs, I’d like everyone to be able to go to the football without being made to feel uncomfortable, regardless of their race, gender, religion, sexual-orientation etc. To anyone who thinks it’s megalolz and Grade A banter, would you like it if you were walking down the street with your wife or daughter and a load of blokes started singing "Get your tits out for the lads/Do you take it up the ar se?" at them? Unless you were an idiot, probably not.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sexism in football on 11:15 - Mar 6 with 4753 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sexism in football on 23:37 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Don't start me on those fcking useless cnts.

How the hell did we lose to them twice!! They are awful.
Sexism in football on 14:26 - Mar 6 with 4644 viewssupahoopsa

Didn't that Chelsea physio do some sort of photo shoot for a lads mag in bra & knickers?
It's a bit rich her then complaining about sexist chants

Mind you, TBF it might not have been her complaining about sexism.

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Sexism in football on 14:50 - Mar 6 with 4621 viewstimcocking

Sexism in football on 18:52 - Mar 5 by paesanu

one guy shouts out "Show us where you piss from you slag hahahahaha show us your minge

That's not sexist, that is an absolute arsehole in action. Nothing to do with football.
Sexism in football on 15:00 - Mar 6 with 4608 viewsSimonJames

Sexism in football on 08:14 - Mar 6 by connell10

well yeah...can i bang her back doors off please!

I may have to subtly reword that request.

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024