Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 20:53 - Mar 29 with 4350 viewsstuabd

It's an odd one this as it wasn't that long ago that people were lauding them for how they got back into the premiership the right way. OK they had some money, but people were saying that they'd done well to build a good team over a couple of seasons. I read stuff about a decent manager, a system of play, quick, strong players and a balanced squad. Basically the opposite of how we went about things.

They are rock bottom. We keep saying that if we go down, we need to build a team, a style of play, young players, etc. That does make sense, but it I guess even if you do that it can still result in a miserable season.

Then again, maybe Leicester will keep the core of their team and come back a stronger team like WBA did for a few seasons.

Leicester on 14:50 - Mar 31 with 938 viewsDANRANGER

Reading a lot of very good opinions and a lot of sense and I still haven't a clue what's going to happen. I guess that's the joy of supporting QPR and right now that is our identity. All that said if (more like when) we go down Charlie has to go for his own good and I can't see anyone begrudging him a move. We can't afford to take a chance of losing him on a free and we have to bring in 2-3 replacement strikers to have any chance. I'd expect 12m for him or player swaps included but not a Sinclair type deal to West Ham please!
Leicester on 17:29 - Mar 31 with 900 viewsTacticalR

Leicester on 14:34 - Mar 31 by TGRRRSSS

Reading borrowed £16m recently and got fined £30,000 for this as reported in paper today.
So we can assume they were losing alot of money too.

Leicester spent a fortune since Thai takeover and I think are also in it regards the FFP if they go down.

The focus is on us for many justifiable reasons but others like Reading and Leicetser are getting a very easy ride as the whole focus is on us.

The £30,000 will be covered by sales of Katsia's underwear at the Reading shop.

Air hostess clique

Leicester on 11:44 - Apr 1 with 848 viewsTGRRRSSS

She (and hubby) have gone, turned out they didnt have the money to fund a football club afterall (Daddy - his) wasnt prepared to fund that was funnily enough) this is partly why they borrowed illegally. Yet hardly any fuss about it in press (was mentioned in tiny The Times article)
Leicester on 14:47 - Apr 1 with 820 viewsTacticalR

Leicester on 11:44 - Apr 1 by TGRRRSSS

She (and hubby) have gone, turned out they didnt have the money to fund a football club afterall (Daddy - his) wasnt prepared to fund that was funnily enough) this is partly why they borrowed illegally. Yet hardly any fuss about it in press (was mentioned in tiny The Times article)

Katsia may have gone, but her underwear remains - I bought the half-and-half edition when we last played Reading.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024