Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match fred - let's do this mutha. 08:44 - Apr 12 with 9443 viewsTheBlob

We can actually do this today,certainly get something,maybe a Desmond.
A lot is going to depend on Rob Green and whether he wants to impress his new suitors - or maybe he'll be that quivering,supine wreck of old flapping and faffing around the box.
Alarmingly SWP's boatrace has been prominent in training.
Hopefully the same lineup as the last two - all we've got really.
Just get stuck in,it's only Remy up front and he can melt like a cheap ice cream.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 09:15 - Apr 12 with 3605 viewsFDC

All the positivity on the podcast has got me believing now too... I'm currently waiting for a delayed flight home and looks like I'm going to miss at least some of it. Really hope there's still a game on by the time I run sweating and muttering into my living room and frantically look for the game.
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 09:23 - Apr 12 with 3594 viewsactonman

Can't help but think of this

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 11:33 - Apr 12 with 3467 viewsTHEBUSH

Nice one Blob, had to look up what a 'Desmond' was, probably agree with you after our high scoring games of recently
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 11:59 - Apr 12 with 3438 viewsHooparoo

Come on you Rssss!

All the way from sunny Brisbane. 😜

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:12 - Apr 12 with 3395 viewspaulparker

opened my 1st stella, Mrs P has gone shopping for the afternoon as she wont sit with me for this game, to much in her ear hole she says
have put down a tenner at 25-1 that we win 1-0 , who says lightning cant strike twice ??
I just hope that Ramsey has the players up for this, this is our cup final
to those who are going, give them hell !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:21 - Apr 12 with 3363 viewsRecoilboss

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 09:15 - Apr 12 by FDC

All the positivity on the podcast has got me believing now too... I'm currently waiting for a delayed flight home and looks like I'm going to miss at least some of it. Really hope there's still a game on by the time I run sweating and muttering into my living room and frantically look for the game.

Me too - fcked over by Easyjet and stuck in bleedin' Cyprus. Some weird sports channel on TV so praying the match suddenly appears.
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:26 - Apr 12 with 3315 viewsSpiritofGregory

Redknapp is forever blowing his own trumpet, can't stand him.
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:32 - Apr 12 with 3278 viewsSpiritofGregory

Come on Rangers I don't want to watch Championship football.
Login to get fewer ads

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:33 - Apr 12 with 3286 viewsozranger

From BBC

01 Green
14 Isla
15 Onuoha
04 Caulker
06 Hill
07 Phillips
08 Barton
30 Sandro
20 Henry
09 Austin
25 Zamora
Substitutes
03 Traore
12 McCarthy
19 Kranjcar
22 Dunne
23 Hoilett
39 Grego-Cox
41 Comley
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:35 - Apr 12 with 3251 viewsBakes

Henry LM to protect Hill, no Remy so the c***'s have Drogba up top

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:38 - Apr 12 with 3223 viewsNov77

helluva game to experiment with henry on the left.
I can see why he's done it, to protect hill, but we won't have anything going forward on the left hand side, and playing a four in midfield against their five is a huge gamble.
Looks like hoof and hope up to Bobby and charlie.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:40 - Apr 12 with 3205 viewsHollowayRanger

remy not even in squad

bottle job

or part of agreement?

cant see that being allowed so im going that he's bottled it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:40 - Apr 12 with 3205 viewsTheBlob

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:38 - Apr 12 by Nov77

I can see why he's done it, to protect hill, but we won't have anything going forward on the left hand side, and playing a four in midfield against their five is a huge gamble.

I think you'll find it is"the sweeping long pass forward to Bobby Zamora"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:45 - Apr 12 with 3165 viewsQPR_Jim

Be interesting to see how they line up on the pitch. I can see it being 3-5-2 with Isla and Phillips as wing-backs which is what I would do, but put Isla on the left or perhaps switch the wingbacks throughout the game.
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:45 - Apr 12 with 3164 viewsozexile

That team doesn't sit right with me. We're gonna Pac the centre, Phillips will move behind front two. But it'll leave hill awfully exposed.
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:48 - Apr 12 with 3105 viewspaulparker

he will play Barton RM with Phillips on the left , Henry & Sandro holding

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:51 - Apr 12 with 3087 viewsGetMeRangers

QPR have lost their last 5 PL home games-This is the first time in their 95 year League history that they've ever lost 5 home games in-a-row

Wow... another bloody record tumbled

Praying that run ends today
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:52 - Apr 12 with 3079 viewsNov77

Very few options on the bench. At least he's sussed how poor Swp is and is putting kids in the squad ahead of him.

When I look at their team we shouldn't have a prayer today, amazing to think we are the ones facing ffp penalties for trying to buy success!!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:57 - Apr 12 with 3044 viewsPommyhoop

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 12:52 - Apr 12 by Nov77

Very few options on the bench. At least he's sussed how poor Swp is and is putting kids in the squad ahead of him.

When I look at their team we shouldn't have a prayer today, amazing to think we are the ones facing ffp penalties for trying to buy success!!

Yep. I just had to look up .Comley ( sounds like a character from a Blackadder episode)
Like you say its amazing that they can let a striker go on a free who cost them 50 million to buy but we are the ones who are being hunted down for FFP.

>>>>.
QPR youngster Brandon Comley signs professional contract ...

YOUNGSTER Brandon Comley has put pen to paper on his first professional QPR contract.

The R's midfielder has signed a one-year deal at Loftus Road after helping the Under-18s to the top of the Professional Development League Two (South).

Comley, who was part of the Under-18s squad which celebrated title success under Steve Gallen last season, has featured 18 times for the Youth Team this term, scoring twice.

The 18 year-old has also broken into the Under-21s setup, making four substitute appearances.

Comley's signature follows in the footsteps of fellow Under-18s trio Harly Wise, Darnell Furlong and Aaron Mitchell, who have all agreed professional deals in the last week.

<<<<<
[Post edited 12 Apr 2015 13:02]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:02 - Apr 12 with 3021 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

greeting from aussie - normally in NZ but working iver here this weekend. Just me a hotel room and laptop - counting on you guys for a dodgy stream... Any recommendations?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:02 - Apr 12 with 3016 viewsGetMeRangers

Horrible feeling that Hazard will score the Scums 100th goal of the season in his 100th game.

Lets hope Charlie has a magic Hat on today :)
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:06 - Apr 12 with 2975 viewsPommyhoop

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:02 - Apr 12 by UPPERLOFTNZ

greeting from aussie - normally in NZ but working iver here this weekend. Just me a hotel room and laptop - counting on you guys for a dodgy stream... Any recommendations?

Where are you Upper? If you are in Brizzy get down the PignWhistle quick!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:08 - Apr 12 with 2964 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Football is Faith

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:11 - Apr 12 with 2932 viewsozranger

Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:06 - Apr 12 by Pommyhoop

Where are you Upper? If you are in Brizzy get down the PignWhistle quick!!

There are also meet ups in Sydney and Melbourne
Match fred - let's do this mutha. on 13:25 - Apr 12 with 2831 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

melbourne, but have to hang around the hotel asvery early start in the morning and cant risk missing my flight due to john terry spotaneous combustion celebrtions or whatever. a dodgy stream and this mic cold bottle of sake will do for now...any ideas? wiswig doent seem to be working

Football is Faith

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024