Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give Ramsey the job 15:31 - Apr 12 with 26612 viewsGetMeRangers

After todays performance he deserves it
Give Ramsey the job on 15:33 - Apr 12 with 6097 viewspaulparker

leave it out

time for a clear out from top to bottom,
Ramsey is not the man to take us forward, get Warburton in ASAP and lets build
some of you lot need your heads looked at if you seriously think Ramsey is going to take us anywhere

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Give Ramsey the job on 15:34 - Apr 12 with 6082 viewsSpiritofGregory

Wait til the end of the season. What if we finish bottom?
Give Ramsey the job on 15:35 - Apr 12 with 6084 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Pride, passion, organisation, performance. All words that sum up his short tenure. I don't think they will be crushed by that. They have shown spirit and will continue to do so. I'm confident about the future.
Give Ramsey the job on 15:35 - Apr 12 with 6075 viewsTheBlob

No.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Give Ramsey the job on 15:36 - Apr 12 with 6048 viewsSpiritofGregory

Give Ramsey the job on 15:35 - Apr 12 by oldmeadoniansR

Pride, passion, organisation, performance. All words that sum up his short tenure. I don't think they will be crushed by that. They have shown spirit and will continue to do so. I'm confident about the future.

Not if we go down, the club is in big trouble if we go down.
Give Ramsey the job on 15:36 - Apr 12 with 6046 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Give Ramsey the job on 15:33 - Apr 12 by paulparker

leave it out

some of you lot need your heads looked at if you seriously think Ramsey is going to take us anywhere

Please examine my head.
Give Ramsey the job on 15:38 - Apr 12 with 6009 viewsSpiritofGregory

Give Ramsey the job on 15:36 - Apr 12 by oldmeadoniansR

Please examine my head.

What if we finish bottom? Are you still going to give him the job?
Give Ramsey the job on 15:39 - Apr 12 with 6000 viewsTHEBUSH

Also depends on what new players we can bring in, in the close season, just hope our DOF is working full-time on searching for new players
Login to get fewer ads

Give Ramsey the job on 15:40 - Apr 12 with 5973 viewsSpiritofGregory

Give Ramsey the job on 15:39 - Apr 12 by THEBUSH

Also depends on what new players we can bring in, in the close season, just hope our DOF is working full-time on searching for new players

Depends on what fine/sanctions we receive
Give Ramsey the job on 15:44 - Apr 12 with 5949 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Give Ramsey the job on 15:38 - Apr 12 by SpiritofGregory

What if we finish bottom? Are you still going to give him the job?

Personally I would. I can understand why many wouldn't. I like an honest manager who motivates a team and has a plan. Ok today's tactics were basic but I think he is doing bloody well with what he has to work with. If we go down and we struggle which is likely I would like him to be given a season or more to rebuild. He has integrity and I am enjoying supporting QPR again rather than just supporting them.
Give Ramsey the job on 15:49 - Apr 12 with 5896 viewsNov77

Give Ramsey the job on 15:44 - Apr 12 by oldmeadoniansR

Personally I would. I can understand why many wouldn't. I like an honest manager who motivates a team and has a plan. Ok today's tactics were basic but I think he is doing bloody well with what he has to work with. If we go down and we struggle which is likely I would like him to be given a season or more to rebuild. He has integrity and I am enjoying supporting QPR again rather than just supporting them.

We've just lost 6 home games in a row, hardly doing 'bloody well'. No manager in our history has done that before.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Give Ramsey the job on 15:50 - Apr 12 with 5874 viewsTHEBUSH

Give Ramsey the job on 15:40 - Apr 12 by SpiritofGregory

Depends on what fine/sanctions we receive

Whatever happens we're gonna bring in new players, unless we get thrown out of football and that ain't gonna happen.
I know your well known for being negative, so wouldn't expect you to say anything else.
Give Ramsey the job on 15:52 - Apr 12 with 5851 viewsGetMeRangers

Give Ramsey the job on 15:49 - Apr 12 by Nov77

We've just lost 6 home games in a row, hardly doing 'bloody well'. No manager in our history has done that before.

He has taken a side , built by HR and underperforming and got some spirit into the side. A side unlucky to lose to day.
I have my team and club back and loved every moment today. We made Chel;scum look very poor
Give Ramsey the job on 15:53 - Apr 12 with 5841 viewsCHUBBS

He set us up well today with the team implementing his plan perfectly till Green cocked up at the end.
In other games however he's shown a tendency to make poor decisions like moving the superb Phillips to the left to accommodate the worthless sack o' shit swp.
His substitutions have been baffling at times but he looks like he's learning by his mistakes.
The jury is out but he does come across as a very likeable faithful man unlike the last pair o' c@nts we've had.
Give Ramsey the job on 15:57 - Apr 12 with 5804 viewspaulparker

Give Ramsey the job on 15:36 - Apr 12 by oldmeadoniansR

Please examine my head.

Anytime you like, drop me a PM

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Give Ramsey the job on 16:01 - Apr 12 with 5774 viewsRangersw12

Give Ramsey the job on 15:33 - Apr 12 by paulparker

leave it out

The thing with Warburton is would he be able to do a job at such a poorly run club like ours ?
Give Ramsey the job on 16:19 - Apr 12 with 5728 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Give Ramsey the job on 15:57 - Apr 12 by paulparker

Anytime you like, drop me a PM

What's your hourly rate. I fear it may take some time.
Give Ramsey the job on 16:21 - Apr 12 with 5707 viewsstrikerace

I liked the fact today he went for it. His substitutions of Niko and Hoilett were completely offensive minded.
Give Ramsey the job on 16:23 - Apr 12 with 5696 viewspaulparker

Give Ramsey the job on 16:19 - Apr 12 by oldmeadoniansR

What's your hourly rate. I fear it may take some time.

Normally £60
But for a D1ck like you 2.50

Give Ramsey the job on 16:24 - Apr 12 with 5682 viewsSpiritofGregory

I get the feeling that some think that It will be a case of giving him the job, regrouping and going for it. Be prepared for a summer of media stories regarding FFP.
Give Ramsey the job on 16:31 - Apr 12 with 5657 viewsFloridaR

No.
System of play switch at halftime caused the side to defend & lose momentum, 2 subs made us look very rocky late in the game.
Like others have said about losing all our home games - not good enough.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Give Ramsey the job on 16:34 - Apr 12 with 5645 viewsDylanP

We have had some good performances, but it is all about results in football and the results have not been good. Is it his fault?? Doesn't matter one iota.

7 home defeats in a row is a record -- and not the good kind either. Yeas, he has managed 7 points away, but zero points at home. It just isn't good enough.

If we stay up then i think he is in with a shout. But if we go down, keeping him on as manager would be madness.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Give Ramsey the job on 16:34 - Apr 12 with 5645 viewsrsonist

Give Ramsey the job on 16:01 - Apr 12 by Rangersw12

The thing with Warburton is would he be able to do a job at such a poorly run club like ours ?

You're right. In order to progress we need a crap manager to fit seamlessly into our crap structure.
Give Ramsey the job on 16:42 - Apr 12 with 5610 viewsessextaxiboy

I want to keep him, as Clive says n the preview , restoring the pride in our club ..
Give Ramsey the job on 16:45 - Apr 12 with 5594 viewsGetMeRangers

Give Ramsey the job on 16:24 - Apr 12 by SpiritofGregory

I get the feeling that some think that It will be a case of giving him the job, regrouping and going for it. Be prepared for a summer of media stories regarding FFP.

As you are in the know, please enlighten us. I am sure we would be delighted to know the outcome.
The FL have a weak case... they have since revised the rules and cant see their limited resources being able to cope with :
A) a season postponed because of a court case
B) Have the resources to match our owners
C) the Premier League being prepared to accept a team up to replace us, if they wont allow us into the Fl
But as you are in the know, I am sure you can relieve my anxiety
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024