Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blatter re-elected 18:43 - May 29 with 6404 viewscollegeranger

I think its time that The FA made a stance and pull out of the World Cup in 2018 and seek support for the other 78 associations that didnt vote for the megalomaniac to hold a rival series or cup?

I wouldny be surprised if the main european nations all voted against him - but we will never know as I believe its a secret ballot!
Blatter re-elected on 13:35 - May 31 with 1447 viewsTheBlob

If you besmirch the integrity of the Dollar by nefarious deeds then the FBI is going to come at ya,anywhere in the world.Blatter isn't out of the woods by any means.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Blatter re-elected on 13:46 - May 31 with 1418 viewsTheBlob

Blatter re-elected on 13:35 - May 31 by TheBlob

If you besmirch the integrity of the Dollar by nefarious deeds then the FBI is going to come at ya,anywhere in the world.Blatter isn't out of the woods by any means.

The FBI's remit is anti organised crime and they play very hardball until they get a plea bargain.I'm hoping he gets hauled in and encouraged to play rat fink for a reduced sentence.Then expect the usual suspect banks to get investigated for laundering.It could be Sepp might be found cold and stiff one morning from "natural causes".

Blatter re-elected on 14:29 - May 31 with 1381 viewsTheBlob

There y'go - banks getting twitchy,plenty of document shredding this afternoon.
"Always follow the money" is what they say.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/581171/British-banks-start-Fifa-investigation

Blatter re-elected on 14:50 - May 31 with 1358 viewsTW_R

Blatter re-elected on 13:17 - May 31 by TacticalR

Sporting boycotts. It's all about principles isn't it? Britain boycotted the 1980 Olympics because of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Of course in those days we thought invading Afghanistan was a bad thing.

The people I feel sorry for are Steve Ovett, Seb Coe, Daley Thompson, Duncan Goodhew and Allan Wells. I wouldn't want to be the one to break it to them that they've got to hand back their gold medals they won in Moscow in 1980. :-)
Blatter re-elected on 15:44 - May 31 with 1337 viewsHantsR

Blatter re-elected on 13:24 - May 31 by SpiritofGregory

It's the people who need to boycott the World Cup. These sponsors pay big money to sell their products to fans in particular in America, Europe and parts of Asia where the general public have more of a disposable income. They'll soon stop paying vast amounts of money if we stop watching games.

I will be boycotting the next World Cup.

Scotland have been boycotting the World Cup for some time now, bless them.
Blatter re-elected on 15:49 - May 31 with 1328 viewskarl

Blatter re-elected on 15:44 - May 31 by HantsR

Scotland have been boycotting the World Cup for some time now, bless them.

Save that kind of talk till after your holiday!!
Blatter re-elected on 16:11 - May 31 with 1314 viewsHantsR

Blatter re-elected on 15:49 - May 31 by karl

Save that kind of talk till after your holiday!!

agreed!
Blatter re-elected on 16:22 - May 31 with 1301 viewskarl

Blatter re-elected on 16:11 - May 31 by HantsR

agreed!

Lovely sunny day yesterday but been raining all day today, better weather supposed to start next week so might just be good timing for you!
Login to get fewer ads

Blatter re-elected on 16:55 - May 31 with 1281 viewsTheBlob

Blatter re-elected on 14:50 - May 31 by TW_R

The people I feel sorry for are Steve Ovett, Seb Coe, Daley Thompson, Duncan Goodhew and Allan Wells. I wouldn't want to be the one to break it to them that they've got to hand back their gold medals they won in Moscow in 1980. :-)

Mind you Allan Wells wouldn't have won the 100m if the Yanks had been involved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024