Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kit Launch tomorrow 18:47 - Jun 29 with 44444 viewsYorkRanger

Big launch tomorrow and in the club shop Saturday for sale.

Deal with Nike was season one you take something off the shelf then you can design one.

I think the club will get this right and most will be happy tomorrow.

They read these sites and I do think they listen to fans. Bigger stripes and Dennis the Menace is what people want
kit Launch tomorrow on 13:31 - Jul 1 with 2474 viewsYorkRanger

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:23 - Jul 1 by SpiritofGregory

Can't believe the big deal over a kit launch every other club revealed theirs weeks ago.

statistically I'm not sure that is accurate SOG
kit Launch tomorrow on 13:32 - Jul 1 with 2467 viewssimmo

Can't believe the big deal over a kit launch every other club revealed theirs weeks ago.

No they didn't, loads of clubs released their today for example.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:36 - Jul 1 with 2456 viewsW5R

kit Launch tomorrow on 12:05 - Jul 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Apart from anything else, this shows up a major flaw with Fernandes, one which does him more serious harm - he just cannot stay quiet.

If he had told fans from the start that the hoops are a big problem with the premier league, that the rules are vague, that we would try our hardest to reach a compromise that is both compliant with their rules and be respectful of our history, but that fans would have to wait and see, then life would be so much easier for him right now.

Instead he actually promised hoops without knowing of he could deliver on the promise, tweeted to all and sundry, teased with pictures of his trainers, invited (limited) fan participation that would prove fruitless, and generally behaved like a teenager, Ultimately, he left himself painted into a corner again. Cue disappointment, PR fiasco, and Ian Taylor and Co. pushed to the fore again in a damage-limitation exercise.

There are some real idiots supporting Rangers, but most of us are rational, reasonable and intelligent people who just wanted to be treated like adults. If and when Fernandes finally allows this possibility to permeate he stands half a chance of being accepted, and of being trusted. But not before.

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:36 - Jul 1 with 2455 viewssimmo

It is also the day of the kit launch and as West Brom's home shirt reverts to a more familiar look, BBC Midlands Today are asking for your views: "The stripes are back! What do you reckon @WBAFCofficial fans? Last season's pinstripe provoked much controversy."

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:37 - Jul 1 with 2455 viewssimmo

Another new kit - inspired by a very old one. No it's not Manchester United - or Newton Neath - this is the new Norwich home shirt, said to be inspired by 80 years at Carrow Road,

To mark the 80th anniversary, the club has taken inspiration from the 'half and half' home kit which was adopted in 1927 and worn for a total of 20 years.

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:42 - Jul 1 with 2438 viewsSpiritofGregory

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:37 - Jul 1 by simmo

Another new kit - inspired by a very old one. No it's not Manchester United - or Newton Neath - this is the new Norwich home shirt, said to be inspired by 80 years at Carrow Road,

To mark the 80th anniversary, the club has taken inspiration from the 'half and half' home kit which was adopted in 1927 and worn for a total of 20 years.

At least they are in the Premier League.
kit Launch tomorrow on 13:43 - Jul 1 with 2441 viewsW5R

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:42 - Jul 1 by SpiritofGregory

They also have more fingers than us which is probably very handy in varying situations.
kit Launch tomorrow on 13:53 - Jul 1 with 2399 viewsheadhoops

"The Premier League, like Nike, are cnts. We'd be best off without both of them"...

add in Sky and you have the matching set, Thundercnts.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Login to get fewer ads

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:06 - Jul 1 with 2350 viewstimcocking

What a fcuking joke. What is the world coming to when we cant have a hooped shirt anymore? Ffs give me strength. I'd like to find out who is responsible and kick their fcuking heads in. Fcuk me, not happy.

And that third kit...ffs...
kit Launch tomorrow on 14:06 - Jul 1 with 2349 viewsJamie

kit Launch tomorrow on 11:38 - Jul 1 by Antti_Heinola

What else do you expect them to do? Doubt they had much input on design. Why would they?

Well, novel idea as it is, they could say that the abysmal rear of the shirt is because Nike put the bare minimum of effort into designing a kit for QPR, rather than saying that it's because the league demand a back panel, then when it's shown other clubs managed, changing to 'the computer said no'.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 14:07]
kit Launch tomorrow on 14:09 - Jul 1 with 2336 viewsdaveB

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:53 - Jul 1 by headhoops

"The Premier League, like Nike, are cnts. We'd be best off without both of them"...

add in Sky and you have the matching set, Thundercnts.

The Premier League may well be cnts but they are not stopping us having hoops at all, that is down to the club
kit Launch tomorrow on 14:31 - Jul 1 with 2268 viewsDevonWhite

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:06 - Jul 1 by Jamie

Well, novel idea as it is, they could say that the abysmal rear of the shirt is because Nike put the bare minimum of effort into designing a kit for QPR, rather than saying that it's because the league demand a back panel, then when it's shown other clubs managed, changing to 'the computer said no'.

Any news on Alex McCarthy?
kit Launch tomorrow on 14:36 - Jul 1 with 2256 viewssimmo

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:42 - Jul 1 by SpiritofGregory

The premier league can fck off, as can you.

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:43 - Jul 1 with 2240 viewsAntti_Heinola

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:31 - Jul 1 by DevonWhite

Any news on Alex McCarthy?

Devon has a point Jamie.

but Jamie's an intelligent guy - he knows that what he's asking for a group of PR people to do is basically ludicrous. He's being very silly.

Bare bones.

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:46 - Jul 1 with 2230 viewsMvpeter

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:06 - Jul 1 by Jamie

The novel idea would be to not raise expectations all year and to be open and honest early on.

Admitting that now would be Hara-Kiri.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:59 - Jul 1 with 2193 viewsQPunkR

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:36 - Jul 1 by W5R

Yeah yeah yeah Uncle Tone. Fewer and fewer people are believing you by the month.

QPR - "shit but local"

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:15 - Jul 1 with 2165 viewsMytch_QPR

At the risk of chucking a hand grenade into the debate (and excuse my ignorance on this) - Nike pay us circa £45m to provide our kits for 5 seasons (or is it 3?) - does this mean that they have sole control over what they produce or can the club veto certain designs? - I'm thinking of the 3rd kit in particular and TF promising hoops on all kits next season - is it actually within our power to influence this?

FWIW, I think the best kit from last season was actually the all white 'surrender' option - they could have stuck with that as a third kit - although no doubt it has to be different to try to cash in...

On another note (entirely separate) does anyone know of anybody who has ever purchased a replica GK shirt? - I just can't see how it makes sense to produce them and put them in the shop.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:17 - Jul 1 with 2162 viewsNorthernr

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:15 - Jul 1 by Mytch_QPR

At the risk of chucking a hand grenade into the debate (and excuse my ignorance on this) - Nike pay us circa £45m to provide our kits for 5 seasons (or is it 3?) - does this mean that they have sole control over what they produce or can the club veto certain designs? - I'm thinking of the 3rd kit in particular and TF promising hoops on all kits next season - is it actually within our power to influence this?

FWIW, I think the best kit from last season was actually the all white 'surrender' option - they could have stuck with that as a third kit - although no doubt it has to be different to try to cash in...

On another note (entirely separate) does anyone know of anybody who has ever purchased a replica GK shirt? - I just can't see how it makes sense to produce them and put them in the shop.

I have a couple, but that's because I play in goal twice a week.
kit Launch tomorrow on 15:23 - Jul 1 with 2143 viewsMytch_QPR

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:17 - Jul 1 by Northernr

I have a couple, but that's because I play in goal twice a week.

Fair enough, but you don't wear them in the pub beforehand do you?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:24 - Jul 1 with 2139 viewsNorthernr

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:23 - Jul 1 by Mytch_QPR

Fair enough, but you don't wear them in the pub beforehand do you?

One of them is from the 2003/04 season and has been played in at least once a week every week since then. It could probably walk to the pub by itself now.
kit Launch tomorrow on 15:25 - Jul 1 with 2133 viewsstowmarketrange

kit Launch tomorrow on 12:21 - Jul 1 by daveB

as I said before a cop out to blame the Premier League. Brentford would have had to play at ours or Fulhams ground due to the terracing rather than the dressing room, you get time to add in the other bits.

On the kits if we fail the prem test we could always have come up with another option and tried again rather than saying thats it we'll just have it plain. Stoke, Sunderland, Palace, Hull and Southampton have all managed to work a way around it as they have people at the club who give a shit about their own traditions and realise these things matter.

The club see Nike as the holy grail, a big name like a Rio Ferdinand and get on their knees to suck them off and refuse to stand up to them and say hold up this is crap, come back with something better. We can't possibly do that as the club sees itself as far less important than these big names. We've had it with managers and players allowed to under perform with no consequences and we have it with kit suppliers, media partners etc

Yes it's only a kit and the old if you don't like it don't buy it thing will be passed onto us but for me it's more than that. It's our identity our brand and as a club we have shown we don't care enough about it. If we can't even get that basic right what hope do we have of getting the rest right

The best post yet on this thread.
kit Launch tomorrow on 15:29 - Jul 1 with 2117 viewsMytch_QPR

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:24 - Jul 1 by Northernr

One of them is from the 2003/04 season and has been played in at least once a week every week since then. It could probably walk to the pub by itself now.

Ludo! Ludo!

If I see it, I'll buy it a beer.
Won't be buying any drinks for this chap, though...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A4Tr92XCMAA65O8.jpg:large

Edit: just realised I was a bit out on dates there - it would have been Chris Day
[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 16:15]

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:30 - Jul 1 with 2110 viewspaulparker

kit Launch tomorrow on 14:59 - Jul 1 by QPunkR

Yeah yeah yeah Uncle Tone. Fewer and fewer people are believing you by the month.

Spot on

Everything thing is next year with fernades and of course nothing to do with him
Next year we will get a badge
Next year the training ground
Wasn't it last year he said we would have control over the kits for this year ?
The bloke is a walking contradiction

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:31 - Jul 1 with 2106 viewsGloucs_R

Do we have an away keepers kit? Cant see us being allowed to wear black if we are wearing Red and Black partial hoops / black back with a single half hoop kit.

Poll: Are we staying up?

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:41 - Jul 1 with 2072 viewsstowmarketrange

kit Launch tomorrow on 15:29 - Jul 1 by Mytch_QPR

Ludo! Ludo!

If I see it, I'll buy it a beer.
Won't be buying any drinks for this chap, though...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A4Tr92XCMAA65O8.jpg:large

Edit: just realised I was a bit out on dates there - it would have been Chris Day
[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 16:15]

What a c*nt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024