Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. 09:41 - Aug 31 with 37727 viewsDiscodroids

Stuck Here at Work which is resembling Pripyat Today.. Still, ive got tomorrow off in lieu , so i'll be able to strap myself into the sofa like malcolm mcdowell in clockwork orange to watch that bloke on sky sports who looks a joy division SS officer from Salon Kitty, inform me that the Chesterfield left back has gone to Rochadale on a free transfer every 15 minutes .

sky transfer deadline day.

"And now over to gay meadow !!, for an update on whether Lil the char lady is dispensing Viennese whirls or almonds slices to the youth team. The situation is described as 'Fluid '

I'll make a deal with you gentlemen, if i dont crowbar Jermey Corbyn Dancing at the Notting hill Carnival Like William Hague at the Joey Jay soundsystem into this thread Can you refrain from posting Hilarious 'Harry Redknapps Elbow out of the car window on sky transfer deadline day ' References.

My predictions thus.

Chas ,Hoilett, Phillips To leave
King Green to remain
Traore to tragically remain like a Blight /Curse/Pox woven into the fabric of the club.
A center Back to Arrive
A desperately incompetent Replacement for Chas,( Im thinking Gary Webster/ Dennis Waterman proportions)
A Reasonable Replacement For Phillips ( Im thinking Kenny Jones /Keith Moon proportions)

[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:28 - Aug 31 with 4254 viewsWatford_Ranger

I was quite keen on us signing Glenn Murray but he's going to Bournemouth for £5m! He's nearly 32. Not sure I'd have been happy if we'd spent that much.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:28 - Aug 31 with 4254 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:02 - Aug 31 by johnhoop

"Another Charlie Austin round the corner" Really?
Charlie Austin is the best striker we've had since Les Ferdinand twenty years ago. That makes him a once in a generation player and I may very well not be around to see the next one.
Sure we're probably not going to be able to hang on to him because it's beyond the club's control but I for one am going to be gutted to see the back of him.

Ok so it's a big corner.

My point is what will be will be. You can choose to lose sleep over it or not. I choose not. Maybe it says more about my feelings about the club than the player.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:33 - Aug 31 with 4220 views18StoneOfHoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:59 - Aug 31 by SpiritofGregory

We did Spurs a favour by taking Sandro off their hands. He must be the only Brazilian footballer without technique. We not only relieved Spurs of his salary, we also gave them a generous fee. It was no secret that he had a bad attitude and was always injured.

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

Or is every day just another fabulous day of 'Grim Satisfaction'?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:11 - Aug 31 with 3905 viewsstansleftfoot

Charlie Austin is a curious thing when The Premiership loses the plot in terms of quality, value, and risk taking.
Its rumoured CA has injuries that he bravely carries, when its also rumoured he trains well and everyday, its also clear he is overweight.
Does CA want a basic Premiership contract £3 Million a year? he's only 26, it would be enough for most bricklayers.
He has hit West London and he and his family like, they can afford it.
Why go anywhere other than Down South, he wants to play regularly, because he needs to....the clever bid must come from Bournemouth, two great Strikers for £20 million......Austin to Bournemouth for me, at the asking price with International and staying up add-ons.
No point worrying about a medical....CA's fitness is warranted by local trustee Harry Redknapp.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:30 - Aug 31 with 3751 viewsE17hoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 17:57 - Aug 31 by TheBlob

I think you'll find the major owner is in deep financial doo doo.I'd be very surprised if this doesn't become a peter to pay paul Thompson family mk.2 scenario.
I'm firmly of the opinion that the undertakers are in.

Just checked his share price; defo in a bit of bother.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:06 - Aug 31 with 3497 viewsbosh67

Javier Hernandez leaves Manchester United for Bayer Leverkusen in a £7.3m deal. Bargain. 1 in 3 goal scorer at top level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:07 - Aug 31 with 3494 viewseccles

This fckin transfer window is doing my nut in!
Every day for the past 2 Months I've been expecting the news that Charlie/Philips etc will be off. Now we've got less than 24hrs to go and I'm still expecting it.
yet....
No! don't let the hope in! Its all going to go tts up! It always does.
I just wish t was 6.01 Tues evening and we'd all know where we are.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:53 - Aug 31 with 3291 viewsmichael67

Does anybody know if Clive is going to have one of his deadline day special thread?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 22:38 - Aug 31 with 3117 viewsDylanP

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:53 - Aug 31 by michael67

Does anybody know if Clive is going to have one of his deadline day special thread?

I believe that Clive will have a live feed to his Go Pro so that we all have live access to his every move all day tomorrow. In addition, he will be live Tweeting his thoughts on all developments while SnapChatting selfies of his expressions as he hears each new development so we have a tangible way of knowing how he feels about them.

Deadline Day is going to be a Social Media Bonanza at Loft For Words!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 22:49 - Aug 31 with 3049 viewsted_hendrix

It's all a load of bolox.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 23:19 - Aug 31 with 2935 viewsmichael67

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 22:38 - Aug 31 by DylanP

I believe that Clive will have a live feed to his Go Pro so that we all have live access to his every move all day tomorrow. In addition, he will be live Tweeting his thoughts on all developments while SnapChatting selfies of his expressions as he hears each new development so we have a tangible way of knowing how he feels about them.

Deadline Day is going to be a Social Media Bonanza at Loft For Words!!!!

I'm sorry I asked now. What the fck is Go Pro? I have facebook, email, lfw, phone number and text, and a street address. How many more forms of communication do I really need?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 23:24 - Aug 31 with 2915 viewsPommyhoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 23:19 - Aug 31 by michael67

I'm sorry I asked now. What the fck is Go Pro? I have facebook, email, lfw, phone number and text, and a street address. How many more forms of communication do I really need?

A small camera you can stick on your skateboard or even your dogs collar...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 07:26 - Sep 1 with 2662 viewsGetMeRangers

More speculation, albeit from the Sun

QPR have made a shock £5million bid for Belgian striker Obbi Oulare.

Rangers boss Chris Ramsey tabled the offer to Club Brugge for the 6ft 5in hitman.

Ramsey reckons Oulare could have a similar impact in England as countryman and Everton forward Romelu Lukaku.

Ambitious R’s stepped in for Oulare as they think he could be a steal at the price – and before bigger clubs take a punt.

Tim Sherwood was looking to take Oulare, 19, to Aston Villa but pulled out because he felt he was not ready to go straight into the Premier League.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 08:16 - Sep 1 with 2533 viewsGetMeRangers

A quenuine question from one who knows or understands little...

In previous transfer deadline days, the cut off was at 11. That gave just about enough time for an offer to be made and accepted, personal terms agreed and medicals to be passed... when clubs were desperate.

1) How many clubs are actually that desperate, in the Prem
2) For summer DD signings, isnt there a build up to a prospective move beforehand so that all the required flying around can take place
3) At what time do deals become increasingly unlikely?
4) At what point do the club turn around and say it is too late in teh day to find replacements and wont entertain bids?
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 08:18 - Sep 1 with 2518 viewsDiscodroids

After my regulation wet dream about mica paris in her bitch of Birkenau Leathers taking me to task over my tardiness around 2 am, i had a nightmare that Charlie went to newcastle and we got their center half mike williamson plus 12 million quid.

still in recover from both ordeals.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 08:36 - Sep 1 with 2425 viewsDorse

Every Ann Summers in London has sold out of 15" Purple Multi-Speed 25hp "Neck Massagers" and a loose confederation of pogs, neds, chavs and scratters have put aside their postcode-based stabby shenanigans to congregate at a moment's notice behind whichever sweating, puce-faced, bewigged alcoholic Sky have sent out to scream desperately into the camera about some season-long loan or other.

Spare me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 08:37 - Sep 1 with 2418 viewssimmo

Sky reporting in BIG YELLOW BACKGROUND that Oxlade-Chamberlain is potentially moving to Galatasaray... 'Sky Sources'. FOR. FCKS. SAKE.

Today is going to be insufferable.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 08:55 - Sep 1 with 2342 viewsDiscodroids

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/09/01/report-west-brom-determined-to-sign-interna

'A VERY Attractive deal' for QPR..

about as attractive as a bendover nutella spread sandwich on mighty white bread
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 9:01]

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:20 - Sep 1 with 2221 viewsDWQPR

I see now that we aren't worth reporting on anymore now that 'Arry has gone SNN has demoted toothy Gary Cotterill from standing outside Harlington in the p1ssing rain fighting of the local chavs to having to stand outside the Bernabau reporting on a transfer that didn't happen!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:25 - Sep 1 with 2188 viewssixnil

Have heard from a WBA mate that they have offered Olsson and Anichebe in exchange for Matty Philips.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:29 - Sep 1 with 2153 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:25 - Sep 1 by sixnil

Have heard from a WBA mate that they have offered Olsson and Anichebe in exchange for Matty Philips.

Then they're missing the point. We're trying to get the wage bill down, not increase it.
We'll take some money too please, and only if Olsson and Anichebe aren't coming looking for stupid wages.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:31 - Sep 1 with 2123 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:53 - Aug 31 by michael67

Couldn;t get the time off work mate. Quite glad actually, it gets more pathetic every year.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:34 - Sep 1 with 2098 viewsHAYESBOY

Also Matty Phillips isn't a high earner. Its the likes of Hoillett, Fer and Sandro that at a guess are the high earners. Although I am sure I read somewhere that the Fer and Sandro had relegation wage reduction clauses in their contracts.
Hoillett however is on the old stupid contracts dished out under Hughes.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:36 - Sep 1 with 2063 viewsBluce_Ree

Is the kingness that is Rob Green still a QPR player?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 09:40 - Sep 1 with 2029 viewsjamois

Could it possibly be that there is absolutely no business done at Rangers today, either Ins or Outs? With the addition of Angella, I'd happily hit the pause button right now.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024