Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. 09:41 - Aug 31 with 37814 viewsDiscodroids

Stuck Here at Work which is resembling Pripyat Today.. Still, ive got tomorrow off in lieu , so i'll be able to strap myself into the sofa like malcolm mcdowell in clockwork orange to watch that bloke on sky sports who looks a joy division SS officer from Salon Kitty, inform me that the Chesterfield left back has gone to Rochadale on a free transfer every 15 minutes .

sky transfer deadline day.

"And now over to gay meadow !!, for an update on whether Lil the char lady is dispensing Viennese whirls or almonds slices to the youth team. The situation is described as 'Fluid '

I'll make a deal with you gentlemen, if i dont crowbar Jermey Corbyn Dancing at the Notting hill Carnival Like William Hague at the Joey Jay soundsystem into this thread Can you refrain from posting Hilarious 'Harry Redknapps Elbow out of the car window on sky transfer deadline day ' References.

My predictions thus.

Chas ,Hoilett, Phillips To leave
King Green to remain
Traore to tragically remain like a Blight /Curse/Pox woven into the fabric of the club.
A center Back to Arrive
A desperately incompetent Replacement for Chas,( Im thinking Gary Webster/ Dennis Waterman proportions)
A Reasonable Replacement For Phillips ( Im thinking Kenny Jones /Keith Moon proportions)

[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:26 - Sep 1 with 3644 viewssimmo

Bristol City sign Liam Moore on loan. Seems odd that Leicester have let him go on loan - especially as his replacement seems to be Robert Huth. Does Ranieri just not rate him?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:28 - Sep 1 with 3599 viewsadhoc_qpr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:24 - Sep 1 by simmo

Jesus, this is a new level of bollocks.

United apparently in for Regan Poole and have gone to Alex Stewart 'football manager expert' to give his 'assessment'

"This young Welshman has the potential to be a decent Premier League defender, according to FM. He is ambitious with a high work rate but is poor in the air and needs a lot of nurturing. In my longest game - 10 years down the line - he is at Burnley, valued at £250k, and has decent stats as a limited defender. His career average is a paltry 6.49, though, and he has never even troubled the Premier League. A curious move from Manchester United, this one."

Couldn't they even get someone who works on Football Manager to comment?

Although maybe they refused because it's a terrible idea!
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:31 - Sep 1 with 3534 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Well Dave Mc is reporting that due to little time and still no bids, Austin and Phillips may stay. With this, and the possibility of Sandro and Fer, and maybe Angella, then surely we should be looking top half rather than bottom?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:36 - Sep 1 with 3437 viewspaulparker

United apparently in for Regan Poole and have gone to Alex Stewart 'football manager expert' to give his 'assessment'

"This young Welshman has the potential to be a decent Premier League defender, according to FM. He is ambitious with a high work rate but is poor in the air and needs a lot of nurturing. In my longest game - 10 years down the line - he is at Burnley, valued at £250k, and has decent stats as a limited defender. His career average is a paltry 6.49, though, and he has never even troubled the Premier League. A curious move from Manchester United, this one."

i Saw that yesterday Simmo on SKY sports with the presenter giving the new Man Utd kids stats from FM, and actually quoting, "pace is a 16"

deary me we are actually quoting FM now re players, the whole thing is a sham and an insult to fans who dont play these silly games like FM & FIFA and who actually recall football when it was league1 through to 4
i rememeber when we signed Andy Sinton from Brentford on Deadline day
it was on Ceefax then confirmed in the Paper the next day with Coney going to Norwich,
thats it ,thats how it should be , none of this other Bollox

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:38 - Sep 1 with 3383 viewsGetMeRangers

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:31 - Sep 1 by RANGERS4EVER

Well Dave Mc is reporting that due to little time and still no bids, Austin and Phillips may stay. With this, and the possibility of Sandro and Fer, and maybe Angella, then surely we should be looking top half rather than bottom?

A bigger question. I am sure that the possible move of Chaz and Matty, Green, Fer etc, will have caused a little uncertainness in the squad. Other players must have wondered, much as we fans have, as to how we would do without some or all of these players left. Similarly for Les and CR

Could there be a bounce in the team from news that they are staying and that this season might be more about challenging rather than just consolidation?

The downside is the belief that we now have no excuse for promotion, though I hold out a bit more hope than I did for HR's squad when we last came down...

And the football is better, so far, to watch
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:41 - Sep 1 with 3338 viewsadhoc_qpr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:31 - Sep 1 by RANGERS4EVER

Yeah I mentioned that earlier.

On paper we'd have one of the strongest squads in the league. Lacking a bit of quality at right back and lacking depth upfront - but other than that strong across the board with lots of options, quality and masses Championship promotion experience (Green, Phillips, Austin, Yun Angella, Tozser, Mackie, Konchesky, Perch, Henry, Faurlin, Onouha).
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:44 - Sep 1 with 3293 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I think its more the BBC that have these people commenting for the fun of it, not Man Utd scouting via a Football Manager game...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/33590187
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:45 - Sep 1 with 3278 viewsjamois

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:36 - Sep 1 by paulparker

i Saw that yesterday Simmo on SKY sports with the presenter giving the new Man Utd kids stats from FM, and actually quoting, "pace is a 16"

deary me we are actually quoting FM now re players, the whole thing is a sham and an insult to fans who dont play these silly games like FM & FIFA and who actually recall football when it was league1 through to 4
i rememeber when we signed Andy Sinton from Brentford on Deadline day
it was on Ceefax then confirmed in the Paper the next day with Coney going to Norwich,
thats it ,thats how it should be , none of this other Bollox

Yet PP we now have clubs relying on this data to build their squads for real. I mean, I assume the likes of FM are getting inputs from Opta, ProZone and the like?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:47 - Sep 1 with 3251 viewsted_hendrix

Hows it going on the old Sky televisual thing? has anybody murdered anybody due to the massively increased excitement of the pendulum swing a thing sailing back and forth in a frenzy of nothingness.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:53 - Sep 1 with 3173 viewspaulparker

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:45 - Sep 1 by jamois

Yet PP we now have clubs relying on this data to build their squads for real. I mean, I assume the likes of FM are getting inputs from Opta, ProZone and the like?

Makes you wonder if Uncle Tone, Beard , Hughes, Rigg was influenced by this or the people from FM when he made most of our Duff Signings
we got by without it 20 years ago and clubs actually went and scouted players,
if we had it then you cant imagine us signing Brevett, Tilson or Peacock can you ?
its just bollox for the sake of bollox , or am i just a grumpy old git ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:04 - Sep 1 with 3008 viewsDiscodroids

If the club need to know anything about the' FGM zone', simply contact me by pm, as i read two pages of in depth analysis every night in the fackin evening standard.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:05 - Sep 1 with 2997 viewsQPR442

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:47 - Sep 1 by ted_hendrix

Hows it going on the old Sky televisual thing? has anybody murdered anybody due to the massively increased excitement of the pendulum swing a thing sailing back and forth in a frenzy of nothingness.

They are creaming their pants over possibilities of nothingness with reporters at every ground getting excited about reporting nothing. Even the studio guests are uncontrollable over their excitement of nothing.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:06 - Sep 1 with 2983 viewsGetMeRangers

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:04 - Sep 1 by Discodroids

If the club need to know anything about the' FGM zone', simply contact me by pm, as i read two pages of in depth analysis every night in the fackin evening standard.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:09 - Sep 1 with 2924 viewsQPR_Jim

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:53 - Sep 1 by paulparker

Makes you wonder if Uncle Tone, Beard , Hughes, Rigg was influenced by this or the people from FM when he made most of our Duff Signings
we got by without it 20 years ago and clubs actually went and scouted players,
if we had it then you cant imagine us signing Brevett, Tilson or Peacock can you ?
its just bollox for the sake of bollox , or am i just a grumpy old git ?

You've hit the nail on the head there pp. You're just a grumpy old git. I'm sure we made our fair share of poor signings in the good old days.

Tbh I don't like the ssn deadline day stupidity either but it's easily avoided.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:19 - Sep 1 with 2728 viewsStanisgod

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 12:41 - Sep 1 by adhoc_qpr

Yeah I mentioned that earlier.

On paper we'd have one of the strongest squads in the league. Lacking a bit of quality at right back and lacking depth upfront - but other than that strong across the board with lots of options, quality and masses Championship promotion experience (Green, Phillips, Austin, Yun Angella, Tozser, Mackie, Konchesky, Perch, Henry, Faurlin, Onouha).

Or will the ones that don't go sulk until January ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:27 - Sep 1 with 2584 viewsGetMeRangers

Not an easy window for Huddersfield. Smithies gone and now Butterfield to Direby
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:28 - Sep 1 with 2583 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:19 - Sep 1 by Stanisgod

Or will the ones that don't go sulk until January ?

Austin is not a player who would sulk without his move. He was a bricklayer, he made it to the top. He knows that sulking wont help him. He will just work harder i reckon. Not sure about Phillips though

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:32 - Sep 1 with 2516 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:28 - Sep 1 by RANGERS4EVER

Austin is not a player who would sulk without his move. He was a bricklayer, he made it to the top. He knows that sulking wont help him. He will just work harder i reckon. Not sure about Phillips though

He wasn't sulking on Saturday!
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:41 - Sep 1 with 2381 viewsTacticalR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:28 - Sep 1 by RANGERS4EVER

'Bricklayers don't sulk'. I think I'll get that on a tattoo.

Air hostess clique

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:45 - Sep 1 with 2312 viewsYorkRanger

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:27 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

Not an easy window for Huddersfield. Smithies gone and now Butterfield to Direby

Best player on the park Saturday...
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:49 - Sep 1 with 2256 viewsDWQPR

Evidently the scum are buying a defender from the Fakes for £4million pounds, 23 year-old Jamaican international by the name of Michael Hector. By all accounts he is third in the pecking order as a centre back behind Anton Ferdinand! Something is going on down at the Bridge me thinks and hopes. This after buying some centre half from the French league that no one has heard of for £3million.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:54 - Sep 1 with 2143 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:27 - Sep 1 by GetMeRangers

Sold Connor Coady to Wolves earlier in the summer too and replaced him with half-man-half-pit-pony Dean Whitehead. League One bound unfortunately.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 2098 viewsItalianR

best rumour possible for us in the Guardian:

QPR are looking to shift Junior Hoilett ... and word is Swansea might make their wish come true. And that, surely, is beyond Hoillet’s wildest dreams, given how he’s performed at Loftus Road. Mind you, there’s definitely talent there and if there is one top club that has proven its ability to get the best out of players, it’s canny Swansea.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 2096 viewsJamie

Independent confirm that Austin stays and will see out his contract.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 14:08 - Sep 1 with 1926 viewsWilloW4

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 13:41 - Sep 1 by TacticalR

'Bricklayers don't sulk'. I think I'll get that on a tattoo.

And..." Scaffolders ain't LOUD.."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024