Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. 09:41 - Aug 31 with 37889 viewsDiscodroids

Stuck Here at Work which is resembling Pripyat Today.. Still, ive got tomorrow off in lieu , so i'll be able to strap myself into the sofa like malcolm mcdowell in clockwork orange to watch that bloke on sky sports who looks a joy division SS officer from Salon Kitty, inform me that the Chesterfield left back has gone to Rochadale on a free transfer every 15 minutes .

sky transfer deadline day.

"And now over to gay meadow !!, for an update on whether Lil the char lady is dispensing Viennese whirls or almonds slices to the youth team. The situation is described as 'Fluid '

I'll make a deal with you gentlemen, if i dont crowbar Jermey Corbyn Dancing at the Notting hill Carnival Like William Hague at the Joey Jay soundsystem into this thread Can you refrain from posting Hilarious 'Harry Redknapps Elbow out of the car window on sky transfer deadline day ' References.

My predictions thus.

Chas ,Hoilett, Phillips To leave
King Green to remain
Traore to tragically remain like a Blight /Curse/Pox woven into the fabric of the club.
A center Back to Arrive
A desperately incompetent Replacement for Chas,( Im thinking Gary Webster/ Dennis Waterman proportions)
A Reasonable Replacement For Phillips ( Im thinking Kenny Jones /Keith Moon proportions)

[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 9:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:22 - Sep 1 with 2722 viewssimmo

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:08 - Sep 1 by Gloucs_R

Errr, didnt we get rid of a load of high earning players?

Brian Murphy, Richard Dunne, Rio Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Joey Barton and Bobby Zamora.

We shifted a lot of high earners, but we still have a huge wage bill for this division.

Fer, Sandro, Onuoha, Traore, Green, Phillips, Hoilett, Austin - they are probably amongst the best paid in the entire league. Top end Championship is probably 10-15k, we have people on 2/3 times that, and some.

Fair play to the club though, they did all they could to reduce it further - Practically giving away Hoilett and Traore plus desperate to sort loans for Fer and Sandro. Also Green probably would have gone West Ham if their chairman wasn't a prick.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 18:24]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:27 - Sep 1 with 2649 viewssimmo

and THIS is why the whole big fckin wnk off countdown deadline is a load of shit anyway

'We understand Everton still hope to complete the signing of Aaron Lennon for £4.5m from Tottenham this evening.'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:40 - Sep 1 with 2549 viewssimmo

Camp to Rotherham

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:42 - Sep 1 with 2523 viewsGetMeRangers

Chelscum signed hector from Reading for 4 Million. He is back there already. Got on the wrong bus apparently... no idea when he will be back
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:44 - Sep 1 with 2491 viewsGetMeRangers

Not such good news... That tosser Bradley Johnson has been picked up by Derby from Norwich
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:50 - Sep 1 with 2450 viewsScubaHoop

Amazing business completed this summer, amazing! Despite beingrelegated rather than losing our best players we've jettisoned the shite in stead and kept the core of the team. Green, chief, Faulin, Phillips and chaz and then brought through actual youth players! at the same time we've completed really exciting and very sensible transfers, Chery, Smithies, poulter, potentially the two Watford players.

I'd have settled for not having to fight a relegation battle at the start of this season, if I'm honest I'm looking much higher now.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:56 - Sep 1 with 2418 viewsDiscodroids

This must be the first transfer deadline day that I have not been compelled to call someone a f ucking c unt on here. Conversely I havent been called Racist/Facist/Peadophile.

Thanks to Les and Chris, Love is in the Air !!

at this point i was going to alter the lyrics to said song with natty QPR harmonious references ,but no matter how i tried they came across rampagingly gay. So for that reason, im out.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2015 19:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:59 - Sep 1 with 2401 viewsQPR_Jim

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:22 - Sep 1 by simmo

We shifted a lot of high earners, but we still have a huge wage bill for this division.

Fer, Sandro, Onuoha, Traore, Green, Phillips, Hoilett, Austin - they are probably amongst the best paid in the entire league. Top end Championship is probably 10-15k, we have people on 2/3 times that, and some.

Fair play to the club though, they did all they could to reduce it further - Practically giving away Hoilett and Traore plus desperate to sort loans for Fer and Sandro. Also Green probably would have gone West Ham if their chairman wasn't a prick.

10-15k surely Rhodes and McCormack are on more than 15k. Darren Bent? I'm aware that these clubs have bigger stadiums etc so might be able to sustain higher wages and I'm not saying our wage bill is acceptable, it needs to shrink considerably. I just think perhaps you're being conservative when considering the wages other teams in the leaguemay pay.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:00 - Sep 1 with 2397 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:56 - Sep 1 by Discodroids

This must be the first transfer deadline day that I have not been compelled to call someone a f ucking c unt on here. Conversely I havent been called Racist/Facist/Peadophile.

at this point i was going to alter the lyrics to said song with natty QPR harmonious references ,but no matter how i tried they came across rampagingly gay. So for that reason, im out.

Blimey it MUST be a good day in W12!

Might even get SOG to post something vaguely cheerful at this rate!
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:00 - Sep 1 with 2397 viewsDorse

If Charlie is staying put (undoubtedly a good thing) and we get promoted (nominally good but the last couple of times sucked arse, to be fair) will he stay with us?

If only there was a song that would convince him...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:06 - Sep 1 with 2342 viewssimmo

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:59 - Sep 1 by QPR_Jim

10-15k surely Rhodes and McCormack are on more than 15k. Darren Bent? I'm aware that these clubs have bigger stadiums etc so might be able to sustain higher wages and I'm not saying our wage bill is acceptable, it needs to shrink considerably. I just think perhaps you're being conservative when considering the wages other teams in the leaguemay pay.

There will always be exceptions, and some clubs that have recently come down like Hull, etc will have a few high earners still, but on the whole mainstay Championship teams and those coming from league 1 will be on miniscule amounts compared to most Rangers players. Teams like Rotherham, Huddersfield, Burnley, Bristol City, Preston, MK Dons, Ipswich, etc - I doubt they have a player on more than 15k throughout their squad.

We probably have 5-6 players on 40k+ - that's MASSIVE for this league.

Not a criticism, just an observation and a reason we're still the wrong side of the fence with FPP where wages are concerned. Lee Hoos will need the gas and air tonight

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:06 - Sep 1 with 2334 viewsGetMeRangers

OK... try this then... I share a birthday with Joey Barton
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 2334 viewsDiscodroids

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:00 - Sep 1 by Dorse

If Charlie is staying put (undoubtedly a good thing) and we get promoted (nominally good but the last couple of times sucked arse, to be fair) will he stay with us?

If only there was a song that would convince him...

i think we need to get working on one dorse. We need to have a creative session on the white isle of ibiza in biancs jagger villa imbibing Class A drugs of such purity, even The Nuremberg eugenic Laws would be impressed with their uncontaminated abilties to turn us into the LFW Difford and Tilbrook.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:14 - Sep 1 with 2292 viewsDorse

'Love is in the air
At the famous Rangers ground
So I trim my pubic hair
And invite the neighbours round
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
As I reach in the bowl with their car keys
Get turned on by the fear in their eyes...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 2278 viewsDiscodroids

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:14 - Sep 1 by Dorse

'Love is in the air
At the famous Rangers ground
So I trim my pubic hair
And invite the neighbours round
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
As I reach in the bowl with their car keys
Get turned on by the fear in their eyes...'

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 2176 viewsDWQPR

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 18:22 - Sep 1 by simmo

Fact is neither you nor I nor any of us supporters know who is on what. Based on what Fernandes said last year all signings made when we went up those players had relegation clauses put in and the only players signed before then that didn't were Hoilett and Onouha. I suspect our wage bill is a lot lower than you think, eased even more by the loan of Oscar Gobern.

But it just shows what a load of shïte the FFP rules are when in essence a company (QPR) in order to comply could have been forced to sell an asset (Charlie Austin), or assets for a hell of a lot less than their material worth. That is why FFP will fail. Now if I was Fernandes I would lump a shed load on promotion given that our odds are already falling fast. Down to 10-1 for winners from 16's this morning.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 2101 viewsBluce_Ree

KING GREEN.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:14 - Sep 1 with 2090 viewsYorkRanger

still shocked (and delighted) that Austin and Phillips are still with us. If Green had gone I could have lived with it...
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 2011 viewsScubaHoop

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:12 - Sep 1 by Bluce_Ree

KING GREEN.

I'm imagining you standing at the top of a big hill with your arms above your head and shouting that at the top off your voice.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:42 - Sep 1 with 1952 viewsSpiritofGregory

Excellent news! Just ordered my ticket for the Fulham game.
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:48 - Sep 1 with 1910 viewsLblock

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 20:42 - Sep 1 by SpiritofGregory

Gissa cuddle!!!! X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:05 - Sep 1 with 1835 viewsjohncharles

Love is in the air

Strong and stable my arse.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:07 - Sep 1 with 1832 viewsNorthernr

A positive post and attendance at a match!!! Only three headless horsemen to go...
Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:09 - Sep 1 with 1818 viewsHooparoo

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 21:07 - Sep 1 by Northernr

A positive post and attendance at a match!!! Only three headless horsemen to go...

Loftus Road will be rocking for the next hone game. I almost feel sorry for Forest. Almost.😜

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Transfer Deadline Day Thread. on 22:41 - Sep 1 with 1587 viewssimmo

I hope a stray football smacks you right in the face you miserable tw@t.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024