Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL season thread 2015 10:03 - Sep 14 with 9599 viewsthame_hoops

So week one has nearly finished, was devastated the ravens couldnt quite punch the ball into the end zone in thelast minute (did you watch toboly?, Peytons arm look's like he cant throw a deep ball anymore.
a great debut by mariota and embarassment for winston, who will be the surprise teams this season? Vikings could do well, the eagles are hotly tipped with the chip kelly HC, buffalo started well too. business as usual for GB and the pats.
NFL season thread 2015 on 16:12 - Sep 15 with 2606 viewstoboboly

NFL season thread 2015 on 16:00 - Sep 15 by thame_hoops

is that antonio brown

Yep! Was in Chicago until Saturday so was gutted to miss the opener against Green Bay. Was then more gutted when we let Peyton and the Broncos limp past us.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL season thread 2015 on 16:39 - Sep 15 with 2599 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread 2015 on 16:02 - Sep 15 by Tonto

I had to refrain from this thread yesterday as I wanted to avoid the Cowboys v Giants score, having recorded it.

can we finally put to bed the stupid premise that Romo isn't clutch now? Despite the on-screen graphic stating Romo has had more 4th Q comebacks in the last 8 years than any other QB, Collingsworth was still peddling the same old crap that Romo cant get it done. The stat is right in front of you! but the media love to flog a dead story to death. Cue a 75 yard drive and winning TD with 7 seconds left. Nope not clutch at all...

clutch yes.....but how many rings does romo have.... come to think of it, how many play off's wins ? 2?
NFL season thread 2015 on 17:51 - Sep 15 with 2586 viewsTonto

NFL season thread 2015 on 16:39 - Sep 15 by thame_hoops

clutch yes.....but how many rings does romo have.... come to think of it, how many play off's wins ? 2?

If that's the stat it's based on then Eli's better than Payton... Which is obviously bollox!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

NFL season thread 2015 on 20:47 - Sep 15 with 2567 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread 2015 on 17:51 - Sep 15 by Tonto

If that's the stat it's based on then Eli's better than Payton... Which is obviously bollox!

just watched the last 5 mins of the Giants game on game pass, what a finish. What on earth was Eli doing throwing the ball out on 3rd down?. Take the sack and run the clock, madness! Great from romo, will they struggle with no dez for several weeks?

You Mrs is also from Texas isn't she? Texas women are great
NFL season thread 2015 on 21:46 - Sep 15 with 2558 viewsTonto

NFL season thread 2015 on 20:47 - Sep 15 by thame_hoops

just watched the last 5 mins of the Giants game on game pass, what a finish. What on earth was Eli doing throwing the ball out on 3rd down?. Take the sack and run the clock, madness! Great from romo, will they struggle with no dez for several weeks?

You Mrs is also from Texas isn't she? Texas women are great

No she is Czech, but 6ft and blonde, so could be mistaken for a Texan! 😇

NFL season thread 2015 on 22:50 - Sep 18 with 2519 viewsthame_hoops

Fantastic finish last night! What a game. Peyton still looks off, his long throws were bad.
NFL season thread 2015 on 23:22 - Sep 18 with 2507 viewsHollowayRanger

amazing thing is romo dropped the ball but didn't panic .......wins a win but talk about a struggle v a weak giants team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/34244130

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

NFL season thread 2015 on 00:15 - Sep 19 with 2501 viewsSeth_Gecko

Disappointed with the Seahawks loss but not surprised really. Rams could have arguably the best Defence this year, and our O-line is awful.

Can't see this situation with Chancellor being resolved any time soon either.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Login to get fewer ads

NFL season thread 2015 on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 2466 viewsrosseeles

So, bills v pats tonight, any thoughts? Everyone seems to be saying the bills are looking like contenders (after 1 game!)

So much so that I got evens on the pats on sky bet, took that in a shot!

More importantly bears at home to the cardinals, fancy they'll get off the mark today
NFL season thread 2015 on 18:54 - Sep 20 with 2416 viewsrosseeles

Really hope someone else got on the evens for the pats, walk in the park currently
NFL season thread 2015 on 21:47 - Sep 20 with 2374 viewsrosseeles

Close in the end, but never felt the pats would lose. The defence for the pats in the first half were outstanding.

Shockingly !! The bears let me down, same as last week matching the cardinals then cutler started giving it away.

Have the cowboys as an outside bet in the next set of games
NFL season thread 2015 on 23:19 - Sep 20 with 2357 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Dan Marino and Yancy Thigpen. That's my sum total knowledge of American Football. Cable and Satellite broadcasters really do marginalise sport.
NFL season thread 2015 on 03:47 - Sep 21 with 2337 viewsFredManRave

NFL season thread 2015 on 23:19 - Sep 20 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Dan Marino and Yancy Thigpen. That's my sum total knowledge of American Football. Cable and Satellite broadcasters really do marginalise sport.

You obviously weren't born BC but I'll assume from your post you were born AF. After Fridge.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

NFL season thread 2015 on 06:08 - Sep 21 with 2324 viewsMatch82

NFL season thread 2015 on 23:19 - Sep 20 by Hoop_Du_Jour

And OJ Simpson presumably. Before he acted in naked gun and killed/definitely didnt in any way kill his wife, he was a pretty good player.
NFL season thread 2015 on 12:35 - Sep 21 with 2299 viewsthame_hoops

NFC eat is wide open now romo is out.

I watched the 6pm games on redzone, a few decent close finishes, ill watch the packers/seahawks on game rewind tonight.

damn the ravens offense for making derek carr look like brett favre.

how bar are da bearssss? cutlers injury was typical of him, getting injured chasing down a player who picked him off
NFL season thread 2015 on 12:54 - Sep 21 with 1980 viewsbob566

NFL season thread 2015 on 12:35 - Sep 21 by thame_hoops

I watched the 6pm games on redzone, a few decent close finishes, ill watch the packers/seahawks on game rewind tonight.

how bar are da bearssss? cutlers injury was typical of him, getting injured chasing down a player who picked him off

had an ew bet on the cowboys this year at 14-1. They're steadily improving year on year.

unlucky with Bryant and now romo. Big injuries to big players. Not many qbs available out there. Tebow maybe.
NFL season thread 2015 on 13:04 - Sep 21 with 1978 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread 2015 on 12:54 - Sep 21 by bob566

had an ew bet on the cowboys this year at 14-1. They're steadily improving year on year.

unlucky with Bryant and now romo. Big injuries to big players. Not many qbs available out there. Tebow maybe.

Tebow is a good shout for a temporary back up to Weedon. Or maybe bring back Kyle Orton but i dont think hes interested in football anymore.
NFL season thread 2015 on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 1972 viewsMatch82

NFL season thread 2015 on 12:35 - Sep 21 by thame_hoops

Agreed, a very Cutler thing to do. He was actually paying pretty well up to that point though. The bears problem is the defence, just not enough talent on that side of the ball.

Green bay looking very solid, could be them and the patriots this year
NFL season thread 2015 on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1968 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread 2015 on 13:11 - Sep 21 by Match82

Agreed, a very Cutler thing to do. He was actually paying pretty well up to that point though. The bears problem is the defence, just not enough talent on that side of the ball.

Green bay looking very solid, could be them and the patriots this year

i think he was 8/8 before the injury.

how bad are the saints though? i expected better despite trading jimmy graham
NFL season thread 2015 on 15:36 - Sep 21 with 1955 viewsTonto

Gutted about Romo... I really thought we had a chance this year. that D has improved sooo much, and Greg Hardy is still to come into it...

Its Weeden time! No? Oh...

Honestly though, we may still have a chance. Lets say Romo is out for 10 weeks. that's nine games (minus the bye). If we go 4-5 or even 3-6 in that time, we might still have a chance. We are 2 games and the tie break up on the Eagles and Giants after all!

The bets thing about yesterday though? Chip Kelly "football genius" is beginning to look more than a little tainted now! hahahahahaha

NFL season thread 2015 on 16:06 - Sep 21 with 1947 viewsrosseeles

I don't think weedon played too bad yesterday, he turned over 1 possession but looked pretty assured after that.

I have to say I haven't seen an offence as bad as the eagles for a long time, what on earth they were doing god only knows.
NFL season thread 2015 on 16:16 - Sep 21 with 1940 viewsTonto

the turnover wasn't Weeden;'s fault - it was a turn over by Esocbar who fumbled, but yes, he did ok...

NFL season thread 2015 on 18:16 - Sep 21 with 1926 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

How are the Oilers doing?
NFL season thread 2015 on 18:33 - Sep 21 with 1918 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread 2015 on 18:16 - Sep 21 by Hoop_Du_Jour

How are the Oilers doing?

They beat Tampa in week 1 but lost to the Browns yesterday
NFL season thread 2015 on 06:18 - Oct 2 with 1841 viewsthame_hoops

NFL season thread 2015 on 18:33 - Sep 21 by thame_hoops

They beat Tampa in week 1 but lost to the Browns yesterday

Steelers blew that one! With 2 mins left they had a 99.82 chance to win the game! That's less cr8p I'll take from steelers fans at Wembley Sunday! Who else is going??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024