Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few observations 15:56 - Sep 29 with 2878 viewsvegasranger

A very good point was made on another board about how many goals our under 21's and under 18's are conceding. Only this week the under 18's won 6-4 and the under 21's drew 3-3. If like we were told, they are playing the same system as the first team,then they are also having the same problem of conceding goals.
I noticed Sandro didn't have a run out with the under 21's against Leeds. He must be getting close to full fitness and our midfield could really use someone who knows how to tackle. I did read a rumor that they really don't want to play hime because it will cause problems with our FFP. case Complete madness if true. Poulter also didn't play, that leaves JET as our only option for striker. Surely we must get a loan striker in?
Although all teams have problems with hamstring injuries we surely have more than our fair share? We never start the season fit, in fact I didn't think last season we were fully fit at any stage of the season. Step forward Carl Serrant. An unmitigated disaster and somehow beyond criticism.
A few observations on 16:31 - Sep 29 with 2808 viewsbosh67

I don't think it helped going to Italy and having 2 games cancelled against proper teams in favour of two against the Venice Girl Guide under 8s team.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A few observations on 16:45 - Sep 29 with 2782 viewsTacticalR

We are definitely playing the conceding goals system.

Air hostess clique

A few observations on 16:47 - Sep 29 with 2775 viewsthemodfather

the kevin keegan gung ho approach can be exciting ( not for fans) but NOT conceding and then building going forward is a better theory.
a theory of having players in position, ie a right back at right back not a centre half doing it...may work
confidence is key, belief in the system helps....i think a top to bottom club can be problematical..cos if one "team" fails, they all will....
A few observations on 00:17 - Sep 30 with 2559 viewsbacardiinbrissie

A few observations on 16:47 - Sep 29 by themodfather

the kevin keegan gung ho approach can be exciting ( not for fans) but NOT conceding and then building going forward is a better theory.
a theory of having players in position, ie a right back at right back not a centre half doing it...may work
confidence is key, belief in the system helps....i think a top to bottom club can be problematical..cos if one "team" fails, they all will....

I love the Kevin Keegan System. te more goals the better.
We're always moaning about boring football matches so a 10-7 win would be great for the fans.
Might even get the Yanks intrested ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024