Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blatter being questioned 15:37 - Sep 25 with 2042 viewsDWQPR

Breaking news on the BBC is that Swiss authorities are at last quizzing the corrupt bar steward. Hope he uses shower gel for his sake. Those U.S. penetentiaries can be pretty lively places.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 15:38]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Blatter being questioned on 15:42 - Sep 25 with 2016 viewskingsburyR

He's better connected than the mafia.

He wont see the inside of any cell!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Blatter being questioned on 16:03 - Sep 25 with 1973 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/25/sepp-blatter-criminal-investigat

The old git is finally fcked.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 16:32]
Blatter being questioned on 21:15 - Sep 25 with 1880 viewsRickyDicky

Blatter being questioned on 16:03 - Sep 25 by JAPRANGERS

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/25/sepp-blatter-criminal-investigat

The old git is finally fcked.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2015 16:32]

Let's hope. Hope the lot get totally done.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Blatter being questioned on 14:58 - Sep 29 with 1840 viewsJuzzie

Jack Warner banned for life. Should be in jail, hopefully he will be.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34388545
Blatter being questioned on 15:37 - Sep 29 with 1783 viewsToast_R

Blatter being questioned on 14:58 - Sep 29 by Juzzie

Jack Warner banned for life. Should be in jail, hopefully he will be.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34388545

Roy Keane had him right back in 2008

Roy Keane branded both Jack Warner, the Fifa vice-president, and Dwight Yorke "clowns" yesterday, claiming he regrets extending the 36-year-old midfielder's contract at Sunderland.

Warner, who is also a special adviser to Trinidad and Tobago, had on Wednesday accused Keane of "insensitivity and disrespect", arguing that the Irishman harboured both a "mean streak" and "a callous disregard for small countries" after he ordered Yorke back to Wearside rather than allow the veteran to play for his country against the United States in Chicago.

"If I'd known what Dwight was going to do, I wouldn't have given him a new contract," said Keane, who believed Yorke had promised only to turn out internationally when there was no clash with club commitments. "Dwight's a clown and he's on an ego trip; he's brought this on himself. He's retired from international football about five times.

"He's Trinidad and Tobago's most famous player and he's got a stadium named after him out there but he's 36 years old, he can't play two games in a few days and he hasn't played for us all season because he's had a busted cheekbone."

Keane has already spoken to Warner on the phone. "I think Jack Warner must be small because he's got small-man syndrome," he said. "I told him he was a disgrace and that I would not employ him. The man is a clown. I told him what I thought of him and where he should go.

"Although he's working for Trinidad and Tobago he's writing under Fifa letterheads, trying to impress everybody. Forget all this talk about directors of football - if he's vice-president of Fifa, God help everybody. He's obviously quick to let people know he's in a position of power. But sometimes these people get up the ladder and I don't know how."
Blatter being questioned on 16:48 - Sep 29 with 1729 viewsthemodfather

thought e gave a speech to step down, then stayed, now is charged and still in power???????????????
he must stand down and platini must not get the job....
Blatter being questioned on 17:02 - Sep 29 with 1710 viewsbosh67

I think Blatter will go to jail and he'll still be the boss of FIFA.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blatter being questioned on 18:18 - Sep 29 with 1658 viewsCanadaRanger

Not this Jack Warner guy, although he could have in useful...

[Post edited 29 Sep 2015 18:18]
Login to get fewer ads

Blatter being questioned on 19:33 - Sep 29 with 1593 viewsjohncharles

Blatter being questioned on 18:18 - Sep 29 by CanadaRanger

Bet he'd have given Blatter a good kicking down the cells. Happy days.

Strong and stable my arse.

Blatter being questioned on 21:13 - Sep 29 with 1545 viewsShotKneesHoop

Blatter being questioned on 18:18 - Sep 29 by CanadaRanger

Ev'nin' all.

Got you banged to rights,my son and I've got a nice room in the scrubs just for you.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Blatter being questioned on 21:19 - Sep 29 with 1535 viewsYorkRanger

The Platini stuff is very interesting. Waited 9 years to get paid for work he did for FIFA but was finally paid after the Qatar vote. Influential European football figurehead supporting the vote for football in the Dessert. The only time of year when it could practically be paid would screw up the seasons for European leagues that Platini is supposed to be close to.

I do recommend the Sunday Times book. Fascinating
Blatter being questioned on 22:28 - Sep 29 with 1498 viewsCiderwithRsie

Blatter being questioned on 21:19 - Sep 29 by YorkRanger

The Platini stuff is very interesting. Waited 9 years to get paid for work he did for FIFA but was finally paid after the Qatar vote. Influential European football figurehead supporting the vote for football in the Dessert. The only time of year when it could practically be paid would screw up the seasons for European leagues that Platini is supposed to be close to.

I do recommend the Sunday Times book. Fascinating

Yeah, the Platini allegations are really the most interesting thing since, while we'd all like to see Blatter banged up, he's on his way out anyway.

Platini has tried to set himself up as the sensible reformer to take over from Blatter. Not everyone has bought that and now he's starting to smell like a dead haddock.

Fair play to the Swiss. The more of these crooks that can be smoked out the better the chance of some half-way credible organisation emerging from the ashes.

Still hoping for Dixon of Trinidad and Tobago to be extradited to the US where I bet he'll sing like a canary
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024