Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferdinand from West London Sport 11:13 - Sep 30 with 17636 viewsdaveB

am sure he'll be slated for this

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/ferdinand-urges-qpr-fans-to-give-ramsey-time
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:18 - Sep 30 with 1745 viewsJonDoeman

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:02 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

Fair dos . I can understand why you would want to make that clear .

Ramsey win % in the Prem is slightly better than Advocaats .
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 17:10]

Some stat you've pulled out there ! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:18 - Sep 30 with 1745 viewsdaveB

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:07 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

Watford seemed to manage last year

They did but they were very hit and miss until after Christmas when they went on a crazy run
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:21 - Sep 30 with 1732 viewsRangersw12

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:12 - Sep 30 by JonDoeman

Need a manager they fear & respect , & then they'll up the work rate .

And when they lose respect for that manager as they realise they still get paid and can get him sacked then what ?
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 17:26]
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:22 - Sep 30 with 1731 viewsDejR_vu

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:18 - Sep 30 by daveB

They did but they were very hit and miss until after Christmas when they went on a crazy run

Not sure about that. They had 17 points after 9 games and ended up with 89. Fraction under two points per game on both counts.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 1723 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:18 - Sep 30 by JonDoeman

Some stat you've pulled out there ! ;)

Only Wiki mate so I stand to be corrected

Dick 22.22%
Chris 4 in 17 so 23.5% !!

He had 3 wins Defoe scored in 2 of them including the derby .

It was probably draws that saved them but us Hull and Burnley were pretty poor
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:29 - Sep 30 with 1720 viewsRangersDave

Oh dear,

Les, you poor misguided management speak fool! (yup i mean fool)

Fancy saying consolidation when its obvious to anyone who has eyes and a modicum of intelligence that we aint consolidating in a good way.

Your appointment was crap last season, and this season with 'his' (or is it your) team we are crap again.

We might be consolidating at being crap but that's about it.

I must admit if you and Ramsey went looking to me for a job, you'd be laughed out of the building.
Nothing to do with black, white, pink, green or blue of skin! Nothing to do with sexuality, but everything to do with not having the experience to both do the job your employed for.

Go now, for gods sake go now, and take that youth team coach with you!
You Poltroon!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:45 - Sep 30 with 1691 viewsdaveB

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:22 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

Not sure about that. They had 17 points after 9 games and ended up with 89. Fraction under two points per game on both counts.

They weren't really consistent early on though, they got better as the season wore on. I don't think many expected them to go up after 9 games last season
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:49 - Sep 30 with 1685 viewsdaveB

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:29 - Sep 30 by RangersDave

Oh dear,

Fancy saying consolidation when its obvious to anyone who has eyes and a modicum of intelligence that we aint consolidating in a good way.

Your appointment was crap last season, and this season with 'his' (or is it your) team we are crap again.

I must admit if you and Ramsey went looking to me for a job, you'd be laughed out of the building.
Nothing to do with black, white, pink, green or blue of skin! Nothing to do with sexuality, but everything to do with not having the experience to both do the job your employed for.

You Poltroon!

How does anyone get experience if they don't do the job? Should we now only employ managers who have been in the game for 20 years? Ferdinand has done pretty well in his role so far, brought in some decent players and got rid of some rubbish. Not every signing has worked but overall he's done pretty well.

The lack of respect for two good men doing their best for the club is awful
Login to get fewer ads

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:52 - Sep 30 with 1676 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:29 - Sep 30 by RangersDave

Oh dear,

You Poltroon!

So another clearout , another round of compo with a club legend booted out for added value ...really?
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 18:19 - Sep 30 with 1637 viewsLblock

Oh dear.

Oh dear, dear, deary me.

That fcukin line "time to gel".
We really have just appointed a bunch of tvvats moulded under Candle Face's tutorial haven't we?

I've continually said I dont expect to win every game or even a tilt at promotion. But we are rudderless, gutless and clueless. There is nothing to inspire.
I notice there's no mention of Sandro (I think NorthernR's theory may well be true here - not being considered due to payments on appearances) or Fer or dare I say it the wasters Junior WC and Armbands etc.
Thats got to be the thick end of £200k a week going out of the club -- expectation of consolidation for that level of expenditure would equal some pretty reasonable owners!!!

Les will back his mate to the end.
That's a real serious worry

Benny's here for a while yet kids

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 18:45 - Sep 30 with 1615 viewsTheBlob

They can all f*ck off.
Even down to the geezer that scrapes the barnacles off the bottom of the steak and kidney pies.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 18:55 - Sep 30 with 1602 viewsR_from_afar

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:39 - Sep 30 by CiderwithRsie

Off-topic but I'm just having a quick shudder at the thought of what would have happened if either of our last two managers were given £400m to spend

We would have snapped up Emmanuel Adabadyear and Ronaldinho on ten year contracts...

The scenario you mention really is too horrific to contemplate.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 18:58 - Sep 30 with 1592 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 16:52 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

Working on the premise that if you say something often enough people will start to believe it. How can you keep four of the best players in the division in Austin, Phillips, Fer, and Sandro and yet still have the same aspiration as when you were expecting to lose them? He appointed CR, he's feeling the pressure as well.

Out of your four "expectation changers " One hasnt played yet , one has had 45 min , One is bang out of form and one doing what he does but was obviously unsettled by the speculation and is now injured .

Get them four fit and on the pitch then see how we go.

You forgot Rob Green without whom we may be in the top 6
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 18:59]
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 19:06 - Sep 30 with 1576 viewsR_from_afar

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 15:21 - Sep 30 by GetMeRangers

Wherever you cite examples you are open to being pulled back down. Ipswich. The same team that got tanked at home 1-5 by the Fakes? West Ham... their second half of last season went ever so well

Part of me feels that the Fulham game was needed to bring home to the players etc that they are going to have to really dig in. The previous results could easily be regarded, by them, as disappointing and teh team just carry on bumbling along with inconsistent performances. The mark of CR and the players is how they respond to Friday, and from then onwards. This will be more like the team we might have expected to be left with after the transfer window with Chaz out for four weeks

It might be a painful experience, but I am intrigued to see the next four games

You are this week's star baker, well done. How many pages of this thread did it take before someone mentioned the players? They need to be held to account too, be honest, how many of them are actually delivering the goods? Austin, yes, but who else? Who else can hold their head up high and say they have met (reasonable) expectations?

10 players - Austin the exception I think - forgot how to play football against Fulham.

Does Ramsey need to teach them what proper closing down is before each and every game? Show them the difference between a sprint and a trot? Point out what marking is and how it differs from nonchalantly loitering in the same parish as an opposing player?

Strewth! Ramsey has ultimate responsibility but man did those players let us down and not just in that game.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 19:06 - Sep 30 with 1576 viewsBklynRanger

I still love Les, but I don't believe what he's saying here.

Consolidation and development of the club was probably the focus right up until the transfer window closed. But when the window closed and we still had those players it's very hard for me to believe that Ruben, TF etc weren't then thinking of the play-offs. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that had been mentioned to Les and CR pretty quickly.

Friday night's diabolical performance would have raised questions internally and externally, and Les is trying to manage the situation.
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 20:14 - Sep 30 with 1491 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 13:50 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

If he hadnt been"caretaker" manager when we went down , would you be as critical of him now after the start we have made and our league position now ?

Honest question

I'd be critical of any manager with his record:

P26 W7 D5 L14

That's awful by anybody's standards. Plus the football has been dross.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 20:34 - Sep 30 with 1464 viewsenfieldargh

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:07 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

Watford seemed to manage last year

Watfords first 18 games last season
Won7
Drew5
Lost7

Ended up champions

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 20:42 - Sep 30 with 1445 viewsdaveB

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 18:19 - Sep 30 by Lblock

Oh dear.

Oh dear, dear, deary me.

That fcukin line "time to gel".
We really have just appointed a bunch of tvvats moulded under Candle Face's tutorial haven't we?

I've continually said I dont expect to win every game or even a tilt at promotion. But we are rudderless, gutless and clueless. There is nothing to inspire.
I notice there's no mention of Sandro (I think NorthernR's theory may well be true here - not being considered due to payments on appearances) or Fer or dare I say it the wasters Junior WC and Armbands etc.
Thats got to be the thick end of £200k a week going out of the club -- expectation of consolidation for that level of expenditure would equal some pretty reasonable owners!!!

Les will back his mate to the end.
That's a real serious worry

Benny's here for a while yet kids

All managers will say the same as it does take time to gel I'm afraid no matter how boring it is to hear and thats the problem when you change the squad every summer.

Plenty of mention of Sandro on the offish every week and Fer played last week. Hoilett and Traore both injured
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 20:51]
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 21:48 - Sep 30 with 1379 viewsDejR_vu

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 20:34 - Sep 30 by enfieldargh

Watfords first 18 games last season
Won7
Drew5
Lost7

Ended up champions

That's 19 games?

Of the first 18, they
Won 8
Drew 5
Lost 5

They lost the 19th, but won the next three.

They finished runners-up, not Champions.

I assume you are saying that the first nine games proves nothing, which of course is right. But we're significantly worse off points wise than they were at the same stage last year and no one has conceded more goals than us in the division. So we start from further back if we are going to stage a late rally. Seems pretty unlikely.

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 21:56 - Sep 30 with 1361 viewsessextaxiboy

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 21:48 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

That's 19 games?

Of the first 18, they
Won 8
Drew 5
Lost 5

They lost the 19th, but won the next three.

They finished runners-up, not Champions.

I assume you are saying that the first nine games proves nothing, which of course is right. But we're significantly worse off points wise than they were at the same stage last year and no one has conceded more goals than us in the division. So we start from further back if we are going to stage a late rally. Seems pretty unlikely.

A late rally ? There is 37 games to go
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 22:00 - Sep 30 with 1348 viewsDejR_vu

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 18:58 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

Out of your four "expectation changers " One hasnt played yet , one has had 45 min , One is bang out of form and one doing what he does but was obviously unsettled by the speculation and is now injured .

Get them four fit and on the pitch then see how we go.

You forgot Rob Green without whom we may be in the top 6
[Post edited 30 Sep 2015 18:59]

An expectation is anticipation of what is to come. So your point is irrelevant. You would expect CA to continue to score goals whereas if he wasn't here that wouldn't be the case. You would expect LF to regain his fitness, and MP's form to improve to where it was last year.

You're not seriously suggesting that you wouldn't expect us to do better with those players than without?

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 22:03 - Sep 30 with 1342 viewsDejR_vu

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 21:56 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

'Late rally' - my interpretation of Enfield's post, not what I am suggesting.

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 22:07 - Sep 30 with 1334 viewsLblock

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 21:56 - Sep 30 by essextaxiboy

Can I just ask what you think will suddenly change to inspire this late rally?

Change of shape?
Change of tactics?
Change of motivation?
Change of a player instead of Karl Henry-Ramsey?

The catalyst of course would be the change of Benny for a proper Manager / Experienced 1st team coach. However we know that won't happen as the cheap option remains the cheap option to keep so the same stubborn and clueless approach beckons

If he takes this team to a relegation battle then we're fcukd and everyone from the tea lady up should be ashamed

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 22:19 - Sep 30 with 1320 viewsCiderwithRsie

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 17:49 - Sep 30 by daveB

How does anyone get experience if they don't do the job? Should we now only employ managers who have been in the game for 20 years? Ferdinand has done pretty well in his role so far, brought in some decent players and got rid of some rubbish. Not every signing has worked but overall he's done pretty well.

The lack of respect for two good men doing their best for the club is awful

This. Bloody this.

There's been some valid criticism of Ramsey, but the whole "experience" line being peddled is b*llocks, especially after two of the most experienced managers in the game have left Ramsey having to try to pull us out of the cr*p, with everyone and his dog on here crying out for a "young hungry" i.e. inexperienced manager.

As for Ferdinand, about the first thing he did as DoF was prise Redknapp's hands off the chequebook and the second wa to watch 'Arry walk out the door by himself without claiming a pay-off for dismissal, and if Les never does anything else anyone who doesn't thank God for that every night is an ingrate.

He's well in credit on players in and out. On the managerial appointment it's too early to say but the alternatives on offer - Sherwood and Clement - aren't looking too rosy right now either.
Ferdinand from West London Sport on 22:21 - Sep 30 with 1317 viewsdaveB

Ferdinand from West London Sport on 22:07 - Sep 30 by Lblock

Can I just ask what you think will suddenly change to inspire this late rally?

Change of shape?
Change of tactics?
Change of motivation?
Change of a player instead of Karl Henry-Ramsey?

The catalyst of course would be the change of Benny for a proper Manager / Experienced 1st team coach. However we know that won't happen as the cheap option remains the cheap option to keep so the same stubborn and clueless approach beckons

If he takes this team to a relegation battle then we're fcukd and everyone from the tea lady up should be ashamed

If we want a more experienced manager who plays 2 up front rather than 4-2-3-1 and doesn't wear a hat plus has promotions on his cv then Arry is available.

PS I am joking as I know some will take that seriously
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024