Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
M.K.Dons. 10:11 - Oct 23 with 5297 viewsqprphil

Trying to feel positive for this game, but I have this horrible feeling as per normal against this lot. From what I have seen, we seem to play like a bunch of strangers. An unsettled line up each week doesn't help. I wonder when will he decide what his best starting line up is, and if he is the right person to take us forward.
M.K.Dons. on 10:35 - Oct 23 with 4128 viewseghamranger

They aren't a great side and on paper we should win!!

On the pitch it's a different game, got to be better than Tuesday night or CR should go. Can't stand my team playiing such negative football.

The highlight tmr will be at half time
M.K.Dons. on 10:37 - Oct 23 with 4123 viewsTheChef

That's the spirit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

M.K.Dons. on 10:38 - Oct 23 with 4115 viewsaston_hoop

In our entire history, we have only ever lost to MK Dons once. But, we have only ever beaten them once too. Add to that, we have only drawn with them once also. I'm not sure what point I just made there.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

M.K.Dons. on 10:59 - Oct 23 with 4060 viewsLadbrokeR

M.K.Dons. on 10:38 - Oct 23 by aston_hoop

In our entire history, we have only ever lost to MK Dons once. But, we have only ever beaten them once too. Add to that, we have only drawn with them once also. I'm not sure what point I just made there.

That would be in the cup at home. I remember going to the blue and white a bit before half time. I can't remmebr if that was before or after Anton gazed at the ball floating over his head. He showed all jhe defensive acumen of a Sunday league player. I remember staying down the blue and white and seeing us concede at least one more and deciding that the rest of the second half should be spent in the pub. That was great afternoon.
M.K.Dons. on 11:03 - Oct 23 with 4051 viewsTheChef

M.K.Dons. on 10:38 - Oct 23 by aston_hoop

Hmm, so you're saying tomorrow we could win, lose or draw?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

M.K.Dons. on 11:48 - Oct 23 with 3964 viewsMytch_QPR

M.K.Dons. on 10:59 - Oct 23 by LadbrokeR

That would be in the cup at home. I remember going to the blue and white a bit before half time. I can't remmebr if that was before or after Anton gazed at the ball floating over his head. He showed all jhe defensive acumen of a Sunday league player. I remember staying down the blue and white and seeing us concede at least one more and deciding that the rest of the second half should be spent in the pub. That was great afternoon.

Wasn't our first (only?) win Mark Hughes' first game in charge?
Danny Gabbidon scored with a header, if I remember correctly.
Someone will correct / confirm.

Probably.

If they can be bothered...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

M.K.Dons. on 11:50 - Oct 23 with 3958 viewsaston_hoop

M.K.Dons. on 11:03 - Oct 23 by TheChef

Hmm, so you're saying tomorrow we could win, lose or draw?

I'd be willing to put money on it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

M.K.Dons. on 11:53 - Oct 23 with 3950 viewsadhoc_qpr

Well Ramsey finally dropped Henry on Tuesday, let's see if he can actually learn any other lessons and make some positive changes for the MK Dons game.

Unless we win 4 - 0 with a display of free flowing attacking football he is unlikely to win back many of the fans though.
Login to get fewer ads

M.K.Dons. on 12:23 - Oct 23 with 3876 viewsHooparoo

M.K.Dons. on 11:53 - Oct 23 by adhoc_qpr

Well Ramsey finally dropped Henry on Tuesday, let's see if he can actually learn any other lessons and make some positive changes for the MK Dons game.

Unless we win 4 - 0 with a display of free flowing attacking football he is unlikely to win back many of the fans though.

There will be blood.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

M.K.Dons. on 12:24 - Oct 23 with 3873 viewssimmo

Inclined to agree with what was said last week, whilst we tend to struggle with organised, physical and very 'championship' teams, we actually do quite well against the light weight versions of ourselves. I see MK in the latter, basically us but without the quality individuals. Famous last words, and I am never optimistic about QPR, but I think this is a game we'll win.

That being said, we have no divine right to beat anyone and we will have to make sure we cut out the mistakes at the back and that we're clinical with our opportunities.

Brentford on the other hand - almost guaranteed beating and I think the end of Ramsey...
[Post edited 23 Oct 2015 12:25]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

M.K.Dons. on 12:29 - Oct 23 with 3852 viewsPinnerPaul

M.K.Dons. on 12:24 - Oct 23 by simmo

Inclined to agree with what was said last week, whilst we tend to struggle with organised, physical and very 'championship' teams, we actually do quite well against the light weight versions of ourselves. I see MK in the latter, basically us but without the quality individuals. Famous last words, and I am never optimistic about QPR, but I think this is a game we'll win.

That being said, we have no divine right to beat anyone and we will have to make sure we cut out the mistakes at the back and that we're clinical with our opportunities.

Brentford on the other hand - almost guaranteed beating and I think the end of Ramsey...
[Post edited 23 Oct 2015 12:25]

That's the spirit, lets get any whiff of positivity out of the way and return to getting rid of Ramsey.
M.K.Dons. on 12:36 - Oct 23 with 3831 viewssimmo

M.K.Dons. on 12:29 - Oct 23 by PinnerPaul

That's the spirit, lets get any whiff of positivity out of the way and return to getting rid of Ramsey.

I don't want rid of Ramsey! But at the start of this week I predicted 4 points (D, W, L) and Ramsey gone after Brentford. I hope that's not the case personally...

M.K.Dons. on 13:13 - Oct 23 with 3723 viewsQPRMUSO

I thought we were very lucky on tuesday night, I think MK Dons could put one on us tomorrow.

Isn't Karl Robinson a QPR fan?
M.K.Dons. on 13:26 - Oct 23 with 3686 viewsCroydonCaptJack

No pressure there then.
M.K.Dons. on 13:32 - Oct 23 with 3663 viewsJordanFoster

Tough one really, on one hand they'll be set up well to stop us with Gallen having watched us religiously before his job and then on Tuesday. As you would expect from a Championship scout, he really identifies strengths and weaknesses of different setups.

Saying that, we look far better against teams that want to play football, might suit the likes of Angella, Hall, Tozser etc. Could be wishful thinking but who knows - I just want goals.
M.K.Dons. on 13:57 - Oct 23 with 3601 viewsstevec

M.K.Dons. on 13:32 - Oct 23 by JordanFoster

Tough one really, on one hand they'll be set up well to stop us with Gallen having watched us religiously before his job and then on Tuesday. As you would expect from a Championship scout, he really identifies strengths and weaknesses of different setups.

Saying that, we look far better against teams that want to play football, might suit the likes of Angella, Hall, Tozser etc. Could be wishful thinking but who knows - I just want goals.

Angella?

Against my instincts, but for the first time I uttered some favourable words about Ramsey after Tuesday night, but if he changes that defence I will, I will ...
M.K.Dons. on 14:14 - Oct 23 with 3555 viewsPinnerPaul

M.K.Dons. on 12:36 - Oct 23 by simmo

I don't want rid of Ramsey! But at the start of this week I predicted 4 points (D, W, L) and Ramsey gone after Brentford. I hope that's not the case personally...

Apologies.

Yes Clive said the same.

However, if you're right, his record would then be W5 D4 L5 and we're likely to still be top 10.

Would still be ridiculous to sack him on that record IMHO.
M.K.Dons. on 14:47 - Oct 23 with 3481 viewssimmo

M.K.Dons. on 14:14 - Oct 23 by PinnerPaul

Apologies.

Yes Clive said the same.

However, if you're right, his record would then be W5 D4 L5 and we're likely to still be top 10.

Would still be ridiculous to sack him on that record IMHO.

An absolutely standard Championship record - this league is bi-polar, people forget!

I said it before but so far there's only been 2 consistent teams, Brighton and Bolton (one doesn't lose the other doesn't win) - the rest is blindfolded fat lads bumping around in the dark. A few teams will hit form and be in the play-off places, then tail off and it's the turn of someone else. Will be like that until the very end.

M.K.Dons. on 14:48 - Oct 23 with 3473 viewsNorthernr

I have a feeling he'll put Henry back in on Saturday. Doubt Sandro is capable of three starts in a week.

That'll go down well.

Win 3-2 in farcical circumstances. Get bummed in the gob by Brentford and change the manager next Saturday.
M.K.Dons. on 15:08 - Oct 23 with 3430 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I'm taking my ten year old daughter for the first time tomorrow and she's very excited. We're going to annihilate them 9-0 and Polter will get at least 8 of them, you'll see.
M.K.Dons. on 15:22 - Oct 23 with 3386 viewsPommyhoop

M.K.Dons. on 14:48 - Oct 23 by Northernr

I have a feeling he'll put Henry back in on Saturday. Doubt Sandro is capable of three starts in a week.

That'll go down well.

Win 3-2 in farcical circumstances. Get bummed in the gob by Brentford and change the manager next Saturday.

If he puts Henry in then F'ck him' unless half of West London is unfit ,he deserves every bit of abuse he gets.
Thing is tho the way he has been undermined and him 'knowing' his days are numbered he might just pick him as a 'F'ck you very much' ,hoping against hope that Karlos has a blinder just for a parting shot.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

M.K.Dons. on 16:32 - Oct 23 with 3298 viewsJAPRANGERS

Is this the Official Match Thread or the Unofficial Match thread??

If it's the Official thing then I forecast 3-2

If it's the Unofficial Match thing then my crystal balls tell me 0-2. The fans are revolting and Karl Henry is strung up by the floodlights.
M.K.Dons. on 19:34 - Oct 23 with 3142 viewsPinnerPaul

M.K.Dons. on 13:13 - Oct 23 by QPRMUSO

I thought we were very lucky on tuesday night, I think MK Dons could put one on us tomorrow.

Isn't Karl Robinson a QPR fan?

They didn't have shot on target

"very lucky" is pushing it a bit!
M.K.Dons. on 20:54 - Oct 23 with 3060 viewsthorpebankR

They may not have our "individual" talent but have an ethos throughout the club of playing a passing game from the back. It sometimes bites them on the arse see the goals they conceded the other night.
However they are producing youth players with the same ethos and in the long term this is serving them well. They have poor training facilities on a par with us but are bringing players through mainly because Robinson is giving them a chance and a uniform style of play.
M.K.Dons. on 21:16 - Oct 23 with 3023 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

M.K.Dons. on 14:48 - Oct 23 by Northernr

That'll go down well.

Bummed in the gob.........

Was it Kafka or Keats who said it first?

10/10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024