Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock managing from the directors box 12:56 - Oct 25 with 10071 viewshoof_hearted

The last 20 minutes yesterday I watched Warnock talking to the bloke next to him (couldn't see who it was as Warnock's nose blocked my view). Then Warnock's neighbour seemed to be on a walkie talkie to Paul Crichton, the goalkeeping coach.

Meanwhile CR was pointing and waving at nobody in particular. I got the impression the substitutions were nothing to do with CR and his position has been undermined to such a point that it is untenable.

I thought this board would've been full of it - I can't have been the only one seeing it,can I?
Warnock managing from the directors box on 12:57 - Oct 25 with 7943 viewsdaveB

So should we be booing Warnock for taking Luongo off then
Warnock managing from the directors box on 13:00 - Oct 25 with 7921 viewshoof_hearted

Warnock managing from the directors box on 12:57 - Oct 25 by daveB

So should we be booing Warnock for taking Luongo off then

I think so.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 13:01 - Oct 25 with 7913 viewskensalriser

This stuff's on another level above even the amateur psychologists and body language experts. Remarkable.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Warnock managing from the directors box on 13:04 - Oct 25 with 7877 viewsconnell10

Here we go!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warnock managing from the directors box on 13:26 - Oct 25 with 7761 viewshoof_hearted

Warnock managing from the directors box on 13:04 - Oct 25 by connell10

Here we go!

Oh. I was dreaming then. It didn't happen that there was big communicating from the dugout up to the directors box. Thanks for your input.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 13:45 - Oct 25 with 7655 viewsHollowayRanger

Warnock was just asking could he change his dinner order to steak instead of fish

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Warnock managing from the directors box on 14:47 - Oct 25 with 7467 viewsLongsufferingR

Warnock managing from the directors box on 13:26 - Oct 25 by hoof_hearted

Oh. I was dreaming then. It didn't happen that there was big communicating from the dugout up to the directors box. Thanks for your input.

Well, that's quite a leap you've made from your first paragraph to your second. Communication from a man brought in to advise/assist the manager doesn't automatically mean he chose the subs and the timing of them!
Warnock managing from the directors box on 14:59 - Oct 25 with 7390 viewshoof_hearted

Warnock managing from the directors box on 14:47 - Oct 25 by LongsufferingR

Well, that's quite a leap you've made from your first paragraph to your second. Communication from a man brought in to advise/assist the manager doesn't automatically mean he chose the subs and the timing of them!

Fair enough - but from what I could see it looked that way. I was hoping someone might know who was on the left of Warnock and throw a bit of light on events.
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock managing from the directors box on 15:20 - Oct 25 with 7286 viewsBlackCrowe

It was the same on Wednesday night. Someone was communicating into the tall guy's earpiece (who I'd never seen before) who then shouted instructions onto the pitch.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Warnock managing from the directors box on 15:32 - Oct 25 with 7224 viewshoof_hearted

Warnock managing from the directors box on 15:20 - Oct 25 by BlackCrowe

It was the same on Wednesday night. Someone was communicating into the tall guy's earpiece (who I'd never seen before) who then shouted instructions onto the pitch.

I never noticed on Tuesday. Even had to look up that it was paul Crichton the goalkeeping coach. Looks a bit like Hitchcock but I thought he'd left (he has). Don't think Warnock was there on Tuesday so the plot thins.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 15:35 - Oct 25 with 7214 viewsBushman

That was the case.

Noted that on Tuesday as well.

Interesting that CR never seems to talk to any other of his staff while pitch side.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Warnock managing from the directors box on 15:38 - Oct 25 with 7200 viewsconnell10

Good , i say it again here we go!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:03 - Oct 25 with 7126 viewshoof_hearted

Warnock managing from the directors box on 15:35 - Oct 25 by Bushman

That was the case.

Interesting that CR never seems to talk to any other of his staff while pitch side.

That's as I saw it. CR doing his own thing while decisions were made elsewhere.

We need to know what's going on. People could be booing the wrong person.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:09 - Oct 25 with 7088 viewsjohncharles

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:03 - Oct 25 by hoof_hearted

That's as I saw it. CR doing his own thing while decisions were made elsewhere.

We need to know what's going on. People could be booing the wrong person.

Stop booing, that'd be a start.

Strong and stable my arse.

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:15 - Oct 25 with 7056 viewshoof_hearted

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:09 - Oct 25 by johncharles

I'm not a booer but I'll defend the right of any disgruntled fan to do it. The loudness of the boos is the meter of dissatisfaction that the management and board will understand. If he can't handle some booing then he's made a poor career choice.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:22 - Oct 25 with 7039 viewsessextaxiboy

You need to ask yourself why you started this thread ..IMO
Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:34 - Oct 25 with 6991 viewshoof_hearted

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:22 - Oct 25 by essextaxiboy

You need to ask yourself why you started this thread ..IMO

Bored watching premier league football.
Why did you read it?
Warnock managing from the directors box on 17:17 - Oct 25 with 6833 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:09 - Oct 25 by johncharles

Haha, nice one.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 17:52 - Oct 25 with 6695 viewsessextaxiboy

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:34 - Oct 25 by hoof_hearted

Bored watching premier league football.
Why did you read it?

To see whether some posters I respect thought it was drivel as well as me
...and they do
[Post edited 25 Oct 2015 17:55]
Warnock managing from the directors box on 18:40 - Oct 25 with 6528 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:14 - Oct 25 with 6145 viewsdaveB

Warnock managing from the directors box on 15:35 - Oct 25 by Bushman

That was the case.

Not really true, he spent a few minutes talking to Steve Gallen before the first sub yesterday. I think they have had a man in the directors box all season watching the game from above and giving advice to Ramsey. Warnock has now come in and part of his job, well most of his job is to offer advice which is what he sounds like he did yesterday.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:17 - Oct 25 with 6136 viewsdaveB

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:15 - Oct 25 by hoof_hearted

I'm not a booer but I'll defend the right of any disgruntled fan to do it. The loudness of the boos is the meter of dissatisfaction that the management and board will understand. If he can't handle some booing then he's made a poor career choice.

Unless he took off Henry first yesterday any change was going to be booed. I thought it would be Chery or Luongo coming off for Fer and he made the right call on it. I thought his change on Tuesday deserved stick but yesterdays one was just people wanting to give him stick regardless of what he was doing.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:23 - Oct 25 with 6103 viewsNorthernr

Warnock managing from the directors box on 16:15 - Oct 25 by hoof_hearted

Pathetic.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:26 - Oct 25 with 6088 viewsBenny_the_Ball

It's funny how the same bozos who were insistent that McClaren was the tactical nous behind Redknapp now can't stomach the idea that Warnock could be the tectical nous behind Ramsey.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:33 - Oct 25 with 6060 viewsNorthernr

Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:26 - Oct 25 by Benny_the_Ball

It's funny how the same bozos who were insistent that McClaren was the tactical nous behind Redknapp now can't stomach the idea that Warnock could be the tectical nous behind Ramsey.

Given that Warnock hasn't been on the training ground once yet it would take a fcking bozo to think he;'s had very much to do with anything that's happened in the six days since he started work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024