Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Jimmy, oh 07:35 - Nov 22 with 69845 viewsJonDoeman

Poor little Jimmy!

It Is What It Is !!

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:09 - Nov 22 with 4941 viewsJamie

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:10 - Nov 22 by CHUBBS

No thanks!
Took over the best team in the league who were miles clear,it would have been difficult not to win it.
Hasn't had to build a team yet which is something he'll need to do here.
He just hasn't done anything to make you think he's the one.
I take it Pearson doesn't want the job then,not surprised by that.

Took over with Burton in 5th, won the league and has built his own squad for this season. Currently in the playoff places wth a game in hand...
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:31 - Nov 22 with 4884 viewsClive_Anderson

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:38 - Nov 22 by Jamie

Has a strict football philosophy, demands hard work and professionalism from his players, plays attacking football with an emphasis on getting wide players running at defenders, makes good use of the loan market, and has an eye for a player having brought in El Khayati from amateur football.

Still, Chelsea cnt. Booooooooooo

Agree with the last line. You were talking about yourself right?
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:34 - Nov 22 with 4868 viewsJamie

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:31 - Nov 22 by Clive_Anderson

Agree with the last line. You were talking about yourself right?

Nah I was talking about you Clive. You clearly don't support QPR with your sycophantic fapping over Taarabt after all.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:52 - Nov 22 with 4804 viewsClive_Anderson

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:34 - Nov 22 by Jamie

Nah I was talking about you Clive. You clearly don't support QPR with your sycophantic fapping over Taarabt after all.

Eh?

Since Chelsea became shit your trolling doesn't even make any sense anymore.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:40 - Nov 22 with 4697 viewsjonno

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:38 - Nov 22 by Jamie

Has a strict football philosophy, demands hard work and professionalism from his players, plays attacking football with an emphasis on getting wide players running at defenders, makes good use of the loan market, and has an eye for a player having brought in El Khayati from amateur football.

Still, Chelsea cnt. Booooooooooo

"Hard work and professionalism"? Would be interesting to see how he gets on with a number of our players then, principally Philips and Fer. Still, maybe he would at least get the squad up to a proper level of fitness at least. Something that hasn't been the case for a long time.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:50 - Nov 22 with 4675 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:03 - Nov 22 by JonDoeman

Henry Winter interview.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/burton-albion/11528807/Jimmy-Flo

Fantastic interview, that.
Sounds like the sort of man Hoos would go for to me.

Bare bones.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:06 - Nov 22 with 4646 viewsjamois

Where have the ITK'ers gone? Surely somebody knows something somewhere....?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:23 - Nov 22 with 4612 viewseghamranger

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:06 - Nov 22 by jamois

Someone on another thread reckons we have made an official approach.
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:41 - Nov 22 with 4502 viewsvegasranger

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:23 - Nov 22 by eghamranger

Someone on another thread reckons we have made an official approach.

What happened to the interview process? H e has almost no experience, didn't start coaching until 2009. Only two years of managerial experience. Took Royal Antwerp to 7th in his only season with second division. Got Burton promoted from Div 2. I'm all for foreign managers with fresh ideas but I just don't think he has the experience. Who else did we interview or is this all about keeping Sir Les ( very poor summer signings Les ) in a job?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 17:42]
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:48 - Nov 22 with 4484 viewsSomersetHoops

I don't know why, but I don't like JFH and certainly don't think he's done anything to suggest he can do anything for QPR in any capacity. If we are going for ex Chelsea people I would rather we got Steve Clarke. I know he has had mixed success, but he knows his way round the game and has reasonably up to date attitude to coaching methods and now has something to prove. He would certainly prove something if he could whip the mess that is QPR into shape. Lets face it we aren't going to get anyone with experience and a blemish-free record - why would anyone like that come to QPR unless its for a massive salary and promise of a big pay-off when they fail like all the others have.

Who's Next?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:11 - Nov 22 with 4436 viewsrsonist

Can't say Chelscum is the absolute first thing I associate with him personally, will be happy to use it against him if he's rubbish though of course.

Have warmed to the idea of him after watching this (obviously it's not going to be very critical but still). Charismatic but very much doesn't seem the type to suffer fools either.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:40 - Nov 22 with 4382 viewsjoolsyp

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:11 - Nov 22 by rsonist

Can't say Chelscum is the absolute first thing I associate with him personally, will be happy to use it against him if he's rubbish though of course.

Have warmed to the idea of him after watching this (obviously it's not going to be very critical but still). Charismatic but very much doesn't seem the type to suffer fools either.

Enjoyed watching that, thanks. A couple of observations:

(a) He's very much a manager with David Oldfield as his assistant. Would he accept a Head Coach role on his own? Seems to work very well with Oldfield.

(b) He likes his teams to play a fast pressing and passing game. Do you think we have the players to do that (in terms of fitness and quality)? Can't really imagine Henry, Ale, Fer and Sandro playing that kind of game ... Maybe if he comes he'll bring a couple of gems from Albion with him?
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:09 - Nov 22 with 4332 viewsPunteR

Interesting vid.
He strikes me as someone that likes a challenge and is trying to build his managerial career the right way.However, we're an utter mess ,we're not even close to how established Burton are. I didnt realise they trained at England's st Georges facility. Maclaren backing him is a good sign, i'd be happy with him if he did decided to come here.
Can we have Burtons chairman as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:11 - Nov 22 with 4324 viewsDorse

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:06 - Nov 22 by jamois

I know something. I just don't feel like telling anyone.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:26 - Nov 22 with 4288 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:11 - Nov 22 by Dorse

I know something. I just don't feel like telling anyone.

I don't feel like telling anyone, and I know nothing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:40 - Nov 22 with 3875 viewsdaveB

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:41 - Nov 22 by vegasranger

What happened to the interview process? H e has almost no experience, didn't start coaching until 2009. Only two years of managerial experience. Took Royal Antwerp to 7th in his only season with second division. Got Burton promoted from Div 2. I'm all for foreign managers with fresh ideas but I just don't think he has the experience. Who else did we interview or is this all about keeping Sir Les ( very poor summer signings Les ) in a job?

he has 2 years experience, how much does he need?
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:42 - Nov 22 with 3865 viewsNorthernr

You have to make an approach if you want to interview him but do carry on.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:34 - Nov 22 with 3781 viewsPunteR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:26 - Nov 22 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't feel like telling anyone, and I know nothing.

I told someone once and got told i know nothing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:41 - Nov 22 with 3754 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When he inevitably get the sack, at least we can take solace in putting a Chelshite out of work.

I'm obviously only being half serious.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2015 21:14]
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 23:22 - Nov 22 with 3575 viewsLazyFan

Hi,
As a player he was very arrogant. His view was the whole team must play Jimmy's way and in return he will score the goals. You give him the ball all the time and he would score the goals. So, he was never a team player. However to be fair he delivered on the goals front so, he was correct. For him the ends justified the means as a player. But it was very arrogant.

The part I like in the interview is he researches who he is buying from a attitude point of view rather than skill alone. But I think the real reason they want him is that he knows the lower divisions and can find a few cheap gems for them/us. Which will help us commercially of course come the January clear-out.

Let's hope he also plays Luongo who have done everything right not to be left out of the team. And gives Darnell a chance. Also he must be able to get Austin scoring again (even though play time wise it was not that long ago for Charlie). And Fer as a dutchie may actually run around for us.

back to sleep

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 01:37 - Nov 23 with 3475 viewsFDC

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:03 - Nov 22 by JonDoeman

Henry Winter interview.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/burton-albion/11528807/Jimmy-Flo

"Now 43, Hasselbaink pours all his many experiences, all his ambition, into managing Burton Albion. It may seem a strange fit, a two-time Premier League Golden Boot winner now at a League Two club, but Hasselbaink is meticulously building his managerial career, just as he did his playing career."

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 03:23 - Nov 23 with 3448 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Thanks for posting that, that was a great watch.
Id be happy to give him a shot but Im not sure he would want to take the job TBH. Burton is run properly and does everything we dont do. We are a shambles.

Fair enough if he doesnt join us, but can we concentrate on getting thier owner. Switched on bloke !
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 05:22 - Nov 23 with 3425 viewsvegasranger

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:42 - Nov 22 by Northernr

You have to make an approach if you want to interview him but do carry on.

I'm not talking about interviewing one prospective manager. I thought the plan was choosing from a group of interviewed prospective managers. This appointment would be all about keeping simple Les in position.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 05:29 - Nov 23 with 3420 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 05:22 - Nov 23 by vegasranger

I'm not talking about interviewing one prospective manager. I thought the plan was choosing from a group of interviewed prospective managers. This appointment would be all about keeping simple Les in position.

Simple Les?
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 07:10 - Nov 23 with 3366 viewsdaveB

This is part of the interview process, he's being interviewed but to do that we have to approach the club first
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024