Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Jimmy, oh 07:35 - Nov 22 with 69846 viewsJonDoeman

Poor little Jimmy!

It Is What It Is !!

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:37 - Dec 4 with 3343 views2Thomas2Bowles

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:37 - Dec 4 by Northernr

First training session presumably. Shambles.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:10 - Dec 4 with 3285 viewsPinnerPaul

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:21 - Dec 4 by daveB

it was the players who didn't play last night

Junior H is there???
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:53 - Dec 4 with 3237 viewsDylanP

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:23 - Dec 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

No but lets be honest there were no high level candidates, the press would have been all over it like a rash.

What makes you say that? The press rarely know anything useful and usually just link us with whatever names that they can find (whether players or managers). I see no reason to believe that the media have any particular links inside the club who would tell them anything.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:12 - Dec 4 with 3201 viewsrsonist

"So Jimmy what do you make of the squ... Jimmy?"
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:52 - Dec 4 with 3153 viewskensalriser

See, look at that. Series of scowls and then leaps the barrier to get away from the camera. Typical arrogant Chelsea slag.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:58 - Dec 4 with 3132 views2Thomas2Bowles

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:52 - Dec 4 by kensalriser

See, look at that. Series of scowls and then leaps the barrier to get away from the camera. Typical arrogant Chelsea slag.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:00 - Dec 4 with 3126 viewsHunterhoop

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:21 - Dec 4 by ingeminate

From what I've seen and heard I like the appointment, he seems charismatic, energetic, hungry to succeed with a strong back room staff and clarity of thought around playing style. Add that to recent success it looks like a job well done by Lee, Les and tony.

Now let's get behind them!

Absolutely spot on, mate.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:44 - Dec 4 with 3103 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:20 - Dec 4 by ted_hendrix

A big welcome to JFH from me.

+1.

Only hope his head is not turned by the mindless euphoria and optimism around here.
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:55 - Dec 4 with 3094 viewsTheBlob

If he starts winning in a flowing,delicious Dutch style I shall look upon him with the same delight as finding a wallet that I thought I'd left on the beach,had drifted out on the tide and was heading towards Ireland.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:29 - Dec 4 with 3055 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:55 - Dec 4 by TheBlob

If he starts winning in a flowing,delicious Dutch style I shall look upon him with the same delight as finding a wallet that I thought I'd left on the beach,had drifted out on the tide and was heading towards Ireland.

I expect Brian McCarthy will look on him with the same delight as when, while strolling along the beach, he happens upon a wallet stuffed with hard currency and lava bread.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:37 - Dec 4 with 3041 viewsTheBlob

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:29 - Dec 4 by CiderwithRsie

I expect Brian McCarthy will look on him with the same delight as when, while strolling along the beach, he happens upon a wallet stuffed with hard currency and lava bread.

Not exactly stuffed with cash - it holds a ten pound note that has a particularly sentimental attachment.It was one I borrowed off Lord Lucan.
Jimmy might yet achieve that bowel throbbing affection.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:52 - Dec 4 with 3025 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:29 - Dec 4 by CiderwithRsie

Ha! Someone mentioned on here about spin, and I'm being very cautious about being suckered by that that this week.

But overall, I'm encouraged. I also like the fact that the appointment was low key. No hyperbole, and not a stewardess in sight. We might just mean business.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 23:47 - Dec 4 with 2967 viewsTacticalR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:52 - Dec 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Ha! Someone mentioned on here about spin, and I'm being very cautious about being suckered by that that this week.

But overall, I'm encouraged. I also like the fact that the appointment was low key. No hyperbole, and not a stewardess in sight. We might just mean business.

There's nought wrong with stewardesses lad.

Air hostess clique

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 00:10 - Dec 5 with 2939 viewsWilloW4

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 23:47 - Dec 4 by TacticalR

There's nought wrong with stewardesses lad.

So that's how you make 3 crap football shirts look great..!
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 01:31 - Dec 5 with 2904 viewsPunteR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 00:10 - Dec 5 by WilloW4

So that's how you make 3 crap football shirts look great..!

The 3rd kit looks lovely..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 01:41 - Dec 5 with 2894 viewsWilloW4

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 01:31 - Dec 5 by PunteR

The 3rd kit looks lovely..

Totally agree... Has our shite badge ever looked so delicious ? The PC brigade are gonna hate me, 😉.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 01:53 - Dec 5 with 2878 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 01:41 - Dec 5 by WilloW4

Totally agree... Has our shite badge ever looked so delicious ? The PC brigade are gonna hate me, 😉.

More 'brigades' on here at the minute than season three of London's Burning.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 03:08 - Dec 5 with 2854 viewsPommyhoop

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 01:53 - Dec 5 by Northernr

More 'brigades' on here at the minute than season three of London's Burning.

Happy Clappy 4LIFE !
Yeah !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 09:28 - Dec 5 with 2784 viewsTGRRRSSS

Good Luck to him, he will need it.
Some interesting points further back.
Managing QPR will be a very different job to Burton though as we're not as well organised and have been mismanged in many ways for quite some time.
IN addition, we are much more high profile - I think Dylan said about Burton have about 2K watching them regularly (I havent looked) but in addition to that they are by and large under the radar, and had had some good management going further back, Clough and Rowett and I imagine behind the scenes.
We're an ex PL club, we're in London, we're chaotic and we're well... it is going to be much more scrutiny for Jimmy, but it's also a huge opportunity for him to build something and really make a name for himself.
Burton was a lovely start for him, and even we might only be a stepping stone, if he does well with us you can see people further up the food chain looking his way... IF......if if
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:23 - Dec 5 with 2744 viewsHadders

I find myself very excited by this appointment. Hasselbaink appears to be a man in a hurry to build an impressive CV that will get him to the very top, and if he wants to use us the way he used Burton, he`s most welcome. Fans hung up on his status as a CFC legend need to get out more.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:35 - Dec 5 with 2728 viewsBerkoRanger

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:23 - Dec 5 by Hadders

I find myself very excited by this appointment. Hasselbaink appears to be a man in a hurry to build an impressive CV that will get him to the very top, and if he wants to use us the way he used Burton, he`s most welcome. Fans hung up on his status as a CFC legend need to get out more.

+1 wholeheartedly.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:12 - Dec 5 with 2694 viewsTGRRRSSS

Agree it's a professional game and worrying about who someone once played for for the most part could be self detrimental.
Afterall we've had quite a few players from there in recent years mainly on loan, somew did well others less so and one... well less said the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024