Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Jimmy, oh 07:35 - Nov 22 with 69861 viewsJonDoeman

Poor little Jimmy!

It Is What It Is !!

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:28 - Dec 2 with 2760 viewsloftus77

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:07 - Dec 2 by kingsburyR

He'll be properly pissed when we pass each other at the end of the season!

THIS
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:35 - Dec 2 with 2722 viewsBklynRanger

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:28 - Dec 2 by loftus77

THIS

I thought he was more of a gambler than a drinker?
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:38 - Dec 2 with 2708 viewsHayesender

Well I'm prepared to give him 5 games

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:40 - Dec 2 with 2685 viewsdavman

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:38 - Dec 2 by Hayesender

Well I'm prepared to give him 5 games

Me too...

....as long as he wins the first 4!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:53 - Dec 2 with 2613 viewspaulparker

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:19 - Dec 2 by WilloW4

It's funny PP, some folks on this forum just don't see eye to eye... There's a few on here who always disagree with me, as I've said before, early in redknapps reign, I wrote/asked.. What does he and bond and Jordan actually do at Rangers?.. I think I got 18 down arrows and dogs abuse.. 3 months later most of them were writing the same thing..I got a PM recently from a very regular poster on here saying I was 'having a go' at him, I'd never replied to him...anyway, for what it's worth you're about Ramsey ( I got call rascist about Ramsey, but I'd never mentioned him.). Hope you're doing ok and your knees aren't jerking too much. Cheers.

You know what Willo the world would be a boring place if we all agreed with each other
That said some of the comments and digs are a bit tiresome TBH
Not once did I attack Ramsey other than his abilities to manage QPR I called it how I saw it and offered an opinion but to some that makes me less of a QPR fan
What's even more strange is some of those posters were having a pop at a bloke like NW a man who actually won us a league title
I've said before I'm happy for us to be a championship club with good youngsters and players we can sell on , I want us to be well run, I like what LF is doing most of the time
I've been anti HR and Ramsey on this MB as they were poor choices and served up poor football
Look back on my posts and I've offered names like Warburton , JFH , Clough, Robinson, McNamara
Those are the men I wanted for Rangers and now we are looking like we are finally doing it
Anyway hope your well and here's finally to an organised QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:54 - Dec 2 with 2608 viewsPunteR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:01 - Dec 2 by Antti_Heinola

yep, and i'd be shocked if you're not calling for JFH's head between now and next September too.

TBF paulparker never wanted Ramsey in the first place.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:30 - Dec 2 with 2513 viewsRangersw12

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:53 - Dec 2 by paulparker

You know what Willo the world would be a boring place if we all agreed with each other
Not once did I attack Ramsey other than his abilities to manage QPR I called it how I saw it and offered an opinion but to some that makes me less of a QPR fan
What's even more strange is some of those posters were having a pop at a bloke like NW a man who actually won us a league title
I've said before I'm happy for us to be a championship club with good youngsters and players we can sell on , I want us to be well run, I like what LF is doing most of the time
I've been anti HR and Ramsey on this MB as they were poor choices and served up poor football
Look back on my posts and I've offered names like Warburton , JFH , Clough, Robinson, McNamara
Those are the men I wanted for Rangers and now we are looking like we are finally doing it

I was one of those who had a pop at NW and looking back I was probably a bit harsh and more annoyed with the club in general than NW himself

I'm fully behind JFH even though he isn't my first choice I just hope everyone gives him a chance gives him time to settle into the asylum
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:35 - Dec 2 with 2489 viewspaulparker

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:30 - Dec 2 by Rangersw12

I was one of those who had a pop at NW and looking back I was probably a bit harsh and more annoyed with the club in general than NW himself

I'm fully behind JFH even though he isn't my first choice I just hope everyone gives him a chance gives him time to settle into the asylum

Here , Here this is the best appointment since NW , without jinxing it we have one of the best up and coming managers in the country , hopefully he can have a Klop like impact on our players as we still have one of the best squads in the league

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:51 - Dec 2 with 2420 viewsGloucs_R

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:35 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Here , Here this is the best appointment since NW , without jinxing it we have one of the best up and coming managers in the country , hopefully he can have a Klop like impact on our players as we still have one of the best squads in the league

He'll use us as a stepping stone to manage Chelsea

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:54 - Dec 2 with 2404 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:35 - Dec 2 by paulparker

What shall we give him you reckon? 8 months?
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:57 - Dec 2 with 2371 viewsDylanP

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:38 - Dec 1 by Shunter

After tonights result, Burton are top of League One
why would JFH leave a club on the up just to go to a mess of a club
13 places higher - crazy.

He will stay at Burton, get them into the Championship then move to a premier league,
coming to Loftus Road would be a step backwards

Is this a joke? You can't tell the difference between a club like QPR and Burton? Burton play in front of 2,000 fans. Even when we were in League One we were playing in front of crowds that were 4-5 times that size. I am not belittling Burton or bigging-up QPR but it is just a fact that the two clubs are different size and prestige. We aren't the most prestigious club around (not even the most prestigious in West London TBH) but we are significantly more prestigious than Burton. Its just a fact.

Leicester are currently above Manure in the Prem. Are you seriously telling me that you can't tell the difference, in terms of prestige, between Leicester and Manure and that you wouldn't understand why anyone would move from Leicester to Manure? Its the same thing -- even if Burton were above us in league position, we would still be a bigger club, and so on.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:58 - Dec 2 with 2371 viewspaulparker

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:54 - Dec 2 by Northernr

wont need to wait that long as he will have us a lot more organised than Ramsey and he has just as a nice a smile as nice guy Chris what do you reckon ??

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:01 - Dec 2 with 2350 viewsLblock

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:54 - Dec 2 by Northernr

Depends if he wears a woolly hat

If he does then 3 games max

If he doesn't then we'll just roll with it until the first back to back defeats

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:07 - Dec 2 with 2327 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 21:58 - Dec 2 by paulparker

wont need to wait that long as he will have us a lot more organised than Ramsey and he has just as a nice a smile as nice guy Chris what do you reckon ??

First "fcking Chelsea cnt" heard somewhere around the back to back away games at Cardiff and Brighton in April with the team about 12th.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:11 - Dec 2 with 2298 viewsDejR_vu

Can't believe people are already starting to have little digs at one another before he's even been appointed. Hard to believe we all support the same club.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:12 - Dec 2 with 2277 viewsparker64

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:07 - Dec 2 by Northernr

First "fcking Chelsea cnt" heard somewhere around the back to back away games at Cardiff and Brighton in April with the team about 12th.

Think you're being slightly optimistic there.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:14 - Dec 2 with 2264 viewspaulparker

Maybe , even Olly and NW got abuse , it's part of the job unfortunately
I couldn't give a rats if he played for Chelsea , I think 95% of the fanbase will get behind him,
We have one of the best young managers who wants to be here , exciting times a head

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:16 - Dec 2 with 2259 viewsCiderwithRsie

Quite excited about this really. Triumph of hope over experience and all that but otherwise none of us would be here, eh?

Hope he doesn't bring any of that tasteless Dutch cheese though.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:21 - Dec 2 with 2219 viewsJamie

Think you've lost it Norf. It'll be long before that. Sometime during the Xmas slog after we turn in our annual turgid Boxing Day surrender.

The first demands for him to be sacked and for Uncle Tone to 'save our season' by Jan 2nd.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:23 - Dec 2 with 2208 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:14 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Maybe , even Olly and NW got abuse , it's part of the job unfortunately
I couldn't give a rats if he played for Chelsea , I think 95% of the fanbase will get behind him,
We have one of the best young managers who wants to be here , exciting times a head

Agree with the last line. Twitter and Facebook already says different about the middle line.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:28 - Dec 2 with 2163 viewsQPR_John

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:23 - Dec 2 by Northernr

Agree with the last line. Twitter and Facebook already says different about the middle line.

Are we to take what is posted on both those forums seriously
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 22:29]
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:37 - Dec 2 with 2116 viewsPunteR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:28 - Dec 2 by QPR_John

TF does

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:41 - Dec 2 with 2107 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:53 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Our of interest, why do you keep mentioning McNamara? Fourth highest budget in the SPL, sacked with Dundee Utd last. Appointed by York where he's just lost 6-0 at Portsmouth and 5-1 at home to Accrington within four days.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:41 - Dec 2 with 2103 viewsNorthernr

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:28 - Dec 2 by QPR_John

No, of course not. I don't take this forum very seriously. But they are people who go to the games saying these things.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 22:48 - Dec 2 with 2077 viewsdaveB

blimey, I think that will be heard before Christmas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024