Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Jimmy, oh 07:35 - Nov 22 with 69865 viewsJonDoeman

Poor little Jimmy!

It Is What It Is !!

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:01 - Dec 2 with 4512 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:21 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Good Post Disco

I like Jackett and don't forget he also bombed out a lot of the overpaid sh1t like o'hara, Henry, Doyle to bring through those players you talk about, something that is much needed here
going back to that Forest game I remember posting Arry should be sacked on the spot for that awful, lazy inept display and I got dogs abuse

yep, and i'd be shocked if you're not calling for JFH's head between now and next September too.

Bare bones.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:05 - Dec 2 with 4491 viewsDiscodroids

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:21 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Good Post Disco

I like Jackett and don't forget he also bombed out a lot of the overpaid sh1t like o'hara, Henry, Doyle to bring through those players you talk about, something that is much needed here
going back to that Forest game I remember posting Arry should be sacked on the spot for that awful, lazy inept display and I got dogs abuse

I remember, we both did.

It just sticks in my memory that Forest Game, we made Greg Halford look like Roberto Bettega. Other than that glorious day Out at Wembley , ive been a miserable, Cynical pisstaking old git ever since.

JFH could change that for Me PP.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:06 - Dec 2 with 4484 viewsTheBlob

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 00:59 - Dec 2 by Northernr

Well it is a bigger club with more potential in London where he wants to live.
Succeed - very good, well done, bigger job for you.
Fail - Well everybody fails at QPR look at the fcking state of the place, worst case scenario he goes back to another League One job which is where he is now.

You're right with the London thing,it may be the old lure of the bright lights and the other attractions....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/nov/29/newsstory.sport8

Sorry if Spackman.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 15:07]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:20 - Dec 2 with 4407 viewsJonDoeman

QPR bound Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink will back himself to turn club’s fortunes around
http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/qpr_bound_jimmy_floyd_hasselbaink_w

It Is What It Is !!

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:30 - Dec 2 with 4360 viewsBklynRanger

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:06 - Dec 2 by TheBlob

You're right with the London thing,it may be the old lure of the bright lights and the other attractions....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/nov/29/newsstory.sport8

Sorry if Spackman.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 15:07]

Thanks Blob, interesting. That Scum stuff is a predictably painful read but I very much doubt he'll be coming out with that if he gets the job.

Disco's earlier post about Jackett and JFH basically sums up how I feel about the idea of Jimmy coming in. Bit more exciting in some ways, much more of a gamble, hope it pays off. I'll set my glass at slightly more than half full.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:00 - Dec 2 with 4227 viewspaulparker

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 15:01 - Dec 2 by Antti_Heinola

yep, and i'd be shocked if you're not calling for JFH's head between now and next September too.

why would I do that now we have a proper manager instead of someone's mate
Face it i was right over Ramsey and you were wrong , and your silly little digs are every bit pathetic as you are

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:03 - Dec 2 with 4217 views1BobbyHazell

"You have to fold space and imbibe spice to bridge the set ups at Burton and QPR." Excellent Disco.

I'm more excited about this than a BAE Systems shareholder is about today's vote. It's the beauty of potential, the promise of promise, young and hungry, a man with his best years ahead of him and he's ours (R's).

Everything coming out of Burton seems to be extremely positive - eye for a lower league player, doesn't take any sh1t, liked/loved by his players, could have used his playing career to shoehorn himself into a bigger job at the start of managing but wanted to do it properly and prove himself, knows how to organise a defence, thoughtful and intelligent. All good. I'd rather appoint a manager for those reasons than the fact that they had one promotion season from the Championship, got sacked the next season but maintained the prize of a permanent seat on the Championship Manager Merry Go Round despite never looking like repeating their Season of Success.

I can understand people wanting Jackett or Warburton. Me, I'm only just getting over missing out on Clement who I felt was a one off opportunity. But Jimmy's going to be the man, I can feel it...

Sure the mess at Rangers could be too much for him, but it's been too much for everybody including the highest regarded English manager at the time, so f*ck it, if he's up for the challenge...

And if it all goes tits up, meh, it was worth a try.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:07 - Dec 2 with 4193 viewsDylanP

Here is another Guardian article from today. It doesn't really add much to be honest:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/02/jimmy-floyd-hasselbaink-close-to

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:39 - Dec 2 with 4045 viewsstevestrange

To be honest I haven't really followed JFH's career at all, but from what I've read it seems to be a potentially positive appointment. I have only really 2 reservations; the first being that, let's suppose he struggles, will the board undermine him and sack him end of season. Secondly, let's say we do get promoted, does he have the wherewithal to cope in the premiership. Whatever happens, I just hope we can have some managerial stability for once
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:42 - Dec 2 with 4030 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:00 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Face it i was right over Ramsey and you were wrong , and your silly little digs are every bit pathetic as you are

I wasn't wrong, mate, sorry. I disagreed with the appointment, was underwhelmed by it, and said he'd be gone by Christmas. But having made the appointment he deserved more than to be undercut by Tony and chewed out horribly by some fans.
I felt he would never be given a chance by certain fans. I always tried to be balanced in my opinions on what he was and wasn't doing - I was as critical as you in some ways, but also found the positives in what he did or was trying to do too. Rather than being completely one-eyed about the whole thing.

Still, I give it (you) a year, as I said.

Bare bones.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:19 - Dec 2 with 3884 viewsWilloW4

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 16:00 - Dec 2 by paulparker

It's funny PP, some folks on this forum just don't see eye to eye... There's a few on here who always disagree with me, as I've said before, early in redknapps reign, I wrote/asked.. What does he and bond and Jordan actually do at Rangers?.. I think I got 18 down arrows and dogs abuse.. 3 months later most of them were writing the same thing..I got a PM recently from a very regular poster on here saying I was 'having a go' at him, I'd never replied to him...anyway, for what it's worth you're about Ramsey ( I got call rascist about Ramsey, but I'd never mentioned him.). Hope you're doing ok and your knees aren't jerking too much. Cheers.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:20 - Dec 2 with 3869 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:19 - Dec 2 by WilloW4

It's funny PP, some folks on this forum just don't see eye to eye... There's a few on here who always disagree with me, as I've said before, early in redknapps reign, I wrote/asked.. What does he and bond and Jordan actually do at Rangers?.. I think I got 18 down arrows and dogs abuse.. 3 months later most of them were writing the same thing..I got a PM recently from a very regular poster on here saying I was 'having a go' at him, I'd never replied to him...anyway, for what it's worth you're about Ramsey ( I got call rascist about Ramsey, but I'd never mentioned him.). Hope you're doing ok and your knees aren't jerking too much. Cheers.

That wasn't me in case anyone was wondering.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 3848 viewsWilloW4

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:20 - Dec 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

That wasn't me in case anyone was wondering.

You're right Baz, it wasn't you..😉.. There's plenty of disagreements we've had, but you've got a clean slate on this one..😇.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 3842 viewsjamois

Personally i think JFH should be sacked. I saw him with his family once, lots of kids, they looked thoroughly disorganised, didn't have them set-up properly at all. I'm all for blooding youngsters but it was a rabble and anyone could have just waltzed straight through them tbh.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 17:39 - Dec 2 with 3769 viewsHarbour

Yes who ever gets the job will get a lot of stick if we do not go on run of wins and are not in top 6 by January....I hope the new manager gets time and support to bring stability to the club............unlikely to happen with our fanbase.............
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:02 - Dec 2 with 3670 viewsnyhoops

personally extremely excited for this potential appointment. i think JFH seems to have the charisma that many of us crave out of a QPR manager-- I do think Ramsey had it, he just didn't make it evident. JFH should bring that flair, which for me is more important than getting promoted. i'd like to see us establish a distinct style and distinct work ethic to once again set us apart from our neighboring london clubs and championship sides.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:28 - Dec 2 with 3557 viewsEsgaroth

Could be official soon

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hasselbaink-agrees-qpr-deal-and-will-bring-ol

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:34 - Dec 2 with 3534 viewsBklynRanger

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:28 - Dec 2 by Esgaroth

Could be official soon

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/hasselbaink-agrees-qpr-deal-and-will-bring-ol

So he is bringing Oldfield with him. Good, I think he's his enforcer/tubular bell.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:43 - Dec 2 with 3483 viewsjoolsyp

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:34 - Dec 2 by BklynRanger

So he is bringing Oldfield with him. Good, I think he's his enforcer/tubular bell.

Agreed - they seem to work very well together. Let's hope they're more Cloughie and Taylor than Houston and Rioch
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:49 - Dec 2 with 3449 views2Thomas2Bowles

I was hoping he was not going to be approached so have not said anything before but will now

I don't want him

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:51 - Dec 2 with 3429 viewsRangersw12

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:49 - Dec 2 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I was hoping he was not going to be approached so have not said anything before but will now

I don't want him

Seems a bit of gamble and would prefer Kenny Jacket but at least we haven't gone for Pearson
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:57 - Dec 2 with 3398 viewsTheBlob

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:34 - Dec 2 by BklynRanger

Actually the club could do with an Exorcist.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:16 - Dec 2 with 3306 viewsjamois

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 18:57 - Dec 2 by TheBlob

Actually the club could do with an Exorcist.

If a manager was the exorcist, who would it be Blob?

I think I'd nominate John Sitton

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 19:53 - Dec 2 with 3189 viewsHayesender

I'm still slightly peeved our esteemed owners and director of football didn't appoint Warburton in the summer, but the more I hear/read about JFH, he could be just what this club needs.

Here's hoping anyway

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 20:21 - Dec 2 with 3091 viewsrsonist

I'm feeling positive about this. Short term could be a rockier road than it might have been with Warnock, but ultimately if JFH does have anything about him we'll be much better off in the long term. We've admired the Swansea model from afar for years - well this is it, at least partly.

All the Chelsea ire is silly to me. If we got in John Terry as manager then fine, but how many other former scum have done alright by us? Sexton, Wicks, Wilkins, Furlong...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024