Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He`s GONE 14:45 - Dec 17 with 33052 viewsTrance_Trousers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

He`s GONE on 13:56 - Dec 18 with 2862 viewsR_from_afar

He`s GONE on 15:35 - Dec 17 by francisbowles

I would imagine they have someone permanent lined up in order to assess and review before the window opens.

Yep, and Megson has said he's up for the challenge. He says his previous experience in relegation dogfights will stand him in good stead.

RFA

PS: That is an exclusive. You heard it here first.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

He`s GONE on 13:56 - Dec 18 with 2860 viewssimmo

These videos.... The poor little loves, the worst time at the club for their whole ten years of support and they're crying because they're getting beaten by teams that contain players they haven't heard of.

What a bunch of weapons. I'm gonna start calling Stamford Bridge 'The Armoury'

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

He`s GONE on 13:57 - Dec 18 with 2856 viewsNorthernr

He`s GONE on 13:04 - Dec 18 by Phildo

my word

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35129915

Fck me.
He`s GONE on 14:02 - Dec 18 with 2837 viewsWilloW4

my word

Jeremy vine..seems to epitomises everything that is chelsea football club, they're an embarrassment...dig the new breed.
He`s GONE on 14:11 - Dec 18 with 2815 views18StoneOfHoop

The regular hours on Radio 2 means he can have the picket fence, and regular visits to watch Chelsea, which he began supporting in the mid-Nineties despite knowing nothing about football. Excluded from conversations about the beautiful game, the focused Vine decided he needed to learn.
"I wasn't able to name a Premiership player then. I knew nothing about it and confess that I started going to Chelsea because it was close and convenient.
Instead of thinking 'I'm going to try a couple of matches', I thought 'I'm going to get a season ticket and do it properly for a whole season, because until the end of that I won't know. I honestly had that moment of 'Oh my goodness, this is great!'"
Now, he can trade football banter with the best of them.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

He`s GONE on 14:17 - Dec 18 with 2797 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 14:11 - Dec 18 by 18StoneOfHoop

The regular hours on Radio 2 means he can have the picket fence, and regular visits to watch Chelsea, which he began supporting in the mid-Nineties despite knowing nothing about football. Excluded from conversations about the beautiful game, the focused Vine decided he needed to learn.
"I wasn't able to name a Premiership player then. I knew nothing about it and confess that I started going to Chelsea because it was close and convenient.
Instead of thinking 'I'm going to try a couple of matches', I thought 'I'm going to get a season ticket and do it properly for a whole season, because until the end of that I won't know. I honestly had that moment of 'Oh my goodness, this is great!'"
Now, he can trade football banter with the best of them.

It’s easy to knock Vine, but I was exactly the same with the whole gymkhana scene. I wasn’t happy just buying a pony and a horse box, I bought the Landy, the Hunter wellies, bought a weekend place in the Cotswolds; the whole fu cking shebang. I now write a column for Fox and Hound and have Black Beauty as my mobile ring tone. It’s infectious.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

He`s GONE on 14:30 - Dec 18 with 2768 viewsJuzzie

my word

Season Ticket Holder since 1995. That figures.
He`s GONE on 15:53 - Dec 18 with 2708 viewsTacticalR

Is Mourinho bigger than the Beatles? And should there be some sort of state funeral?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

He`s GONE on 19:15 - Dec 18 with 2606 views1BobbyHazell

my word

Fu*king 'ell

'Somebody once said to me, "The problem is that Chelsea doesn't have a Beckham," in other words a single figure who symbolises the team. But we did. It was you. As Lynette tells her ex-husband Tom in a moving scene in Desperate Housewives, it was always you.'

Does he read Steve Bruce for literary inspiration?

Suddenly watching the Tories slowly dismantling the BBC doesn't look so bad.
He`s GONE on 10:31 - Dec 21 with 2477 viewsKonk

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2015/dec/19/chelsea-fans-have-their-

Say what you want about Chelsea, but no-one does banners and homemade signs like boys and girls from the Bridge. Some magnificent efforts there.

He`s GONE on 13:53 - Dec 21 with 2385 viewsqueensparker

He`s GONE on 14:30 - Dec 18 by Juzzie

Season Ticket Holder since 1995. That figures.

Jeremy Clarkson's the same. Up to about three years ago he professed that he hated and didn't get football in every other column in his various rags, referring to "footballists" and the like.

Now, according to him, he's always been a dyed-in-the-wool Chelsea fan who's been watching them since the 1970 cup final, despite growing up in Rotherham and going to school in Derbyshire.
He`s GONE on 14:18 - Dec 21 with 2369 viewssimmo

He`s GONE on 10:31 - Dec 21 by Konk

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2015/dec/19/chelsea-fans-have-their-

Say what you want about Chelsea, but no-one does banners and homemade signs like boys and girls from the Bridge. Some magnificent efforts there.

The most embarrassing fans in the game. Absolutely cringe-worthy.

He`s GONE on 14:24 - Dec 21 with 2354 viewsKonk

He`s GONE on 14:18 - Dec 21 by simmo

The most embarrassing fans in the game. Absolutely cringe-worthy.

At what other club could a national paper manage to find enough homemade posters and banners to justify a special feature? They're an extraordinary bunch.

He`s GONE on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 2332 viewshoof_hearted

They aren't even the standard of a primary school project.

Still, Ken Bates would be disgusted at the leniency. Nothing confiscated by stewards? No life bans? No electric shock fences? Not even a mild tazering?
He`s GONE on 14:40 - Dec 21 with 2315 viewsNorthernr

This is truly exceptional. The channel that keeps giving.
He`s GONE on 14:46 - Dec 21 with 2288 viewsMick_S

He`s GONE on 14:40 - Dec 21 by Northernr

Is that Jeremy Vine?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

He`s GONE on 14:46 - Dec 21 with 2282 viewspaulparker

Pretty much sum up all that's wrong with modern football
A4 pieces of paper with hearts and kisses for ex managers, women wearing "mourinio" T shirts, posh boys who go but only because they live around the corner, have never played the game either and couldn't even tell you who david speedie was ,
fans who are outraged because they cant be at Bournemouth yet were champions the season before
divs on sky sports singing songs they made up about being dynamo

its not just them, Man Utd & Sniverpool are just the same , its brilliant watching them all fall apart and there fans crying , long ma it continue
apart from the year 1992 /93 I don't think ive enjoyed a Premier league season as much

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

He`s GONE on 14:47 - Dec 21 with 2276 viewsPunteR

Amazing. They really are deluded.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

He`s GONE on 14:53 - Dec 21 with 2253 viewsN12Hoop

Far be it for anyone to advocate eugenics, but in the interests of society as a whole surely Scumford Bridge should be used for missile testing one Saturday afternoon.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

He`s GONE on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 2221 viewsKonk

“I’ve completely lost it” — Tell me about it, mate. Roman out, sack the board…the kn ob’s spun ked £1bn+ on your poxy, two-bob club, you fuc king div; you wouldn’t be anywhere without him. I love it when he angrily demands Abramovich leave the club.

Genuinely worrying is the revelation that this clown is studying at University! Is he doing his football badge at Frank Sinclair's Soccer school in Chessington?

He`s GONE on 15:06 - Dec 21 with 2217 viewsPommyhoop

Wow.!! I can see a poison umbrella tip coming Younesh's way sometime soon.

It's a bit when Kennedy died for them eh? They will always remember where they were when they heard the news..

Love it !

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

He`s GONE on 15:14 - Dec 21 with 2201 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

He`s GONE on 15:35 - Dec 21 with 2182 viewshoof_hearted

I think he's been radicalised.
He`s GONE on 15:40 - Dec 21 with 2175 viewssimmo

He`s GONE on 15:05 - Dec 21 by Konk

“I’ve completely lost it” — Tell me about it, mate. Roman out, sack the board…the kn ob’s spun ked £1bn+ on your poxy, two-bob club, you fuc king div; you wouldn’t be anywhere without him. I love it when he angrily demands Abramovich leave the club.

Genuinely worrying is the revelation that this clown is studying at University! Is he doing his football badge at Frank Sinclair's Soccer school in Chessington?

To be fair, he has 'completely lost it'.

The poor little soldier. I hope his mum puts an extra dollop of jam in his ready brek tomorrow - he needs it.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 15:44]

He`s GONE on 15:43 - Dec 21 with 2169 viewshoof_hearted

"Roman Abramovic pack your bags and leave now"

In this season of celebration of the birth of the messiah* we should all pray to baby cheeses that this comes true.

*It's really Stan Bowles
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024