Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson. 20:13 - Jan 4 with 2706 viewsconnell10

Could play tomorrow in the Reading friendly. Good news.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Robinson. (n/t) on 21:10 - Jan 4 with 2579 viewsQPRDave

[Post edited 4 Jan 2016 21:54]
Robinson. on 21:32 - Jan 4 with 2496 viewsHollowayRanger

to be fair we only have the 5 leftbacks or is it 6 ..........................7?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Robinson. on 21:47 - Jan 4 with 2458 viewseghamranger

Is really good news. Thought he was meant to be out for the season. Came from Liverpool and was playing really well at Huddersfield when on loan. Hoping he could be our main left back next season. Very highly thought of
Robinson. on 22:06 - Jan 4 with 2373 viewsderbyhoop

If reports about Robinson at Liverpool and Huddersfield are a reliable guide, he sounds like a very good, young LB who should fit in with what we were promised at the beginning of the season, i.e. consolidation.
I'm not so happy about an extended look at 29 year old Motta. The likelihood is that we'll repeat the nonsense of Furlong and Diakite as a centre back pairing, when Furlong should be in line to fill the problem RB slot in the first team.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Robinson. on 22:10 - Jan 4 with 2358 viewsbosh67

Good luck kid. Hope he gets his chance now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Robinson. on 09:05 - Jan 5 with 2074 viewssimmo

Excellent news, even if he doesn't quite make it with us, I hope the injury doesn't stop him from getting back to previous levels and beyond.

Good luck, fella

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Robinson. on 09:09 - Jan 5 with 2055 viewsElHoop

Robinson. on 09:05 - Jan 5 by simmo

Excellent news, even if he doesn't quite make it with us, I hope the injury doesn't stop him from getting back to previous levels and beyond.

Good luck, fella

'even if he doesn't quite make it with us'

What does that mean simmo?
Robinson. on 09:34 - Jan 5 with 1994 viewsHooparoo

Where the hell is Yun?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Robinson. on 09:57 - Jan 5 with 1949 viewsQPunkR

Robinson. on 09:34 - Jan 5 by Hooparoo

Where the hell is Yun?

Hopefully left wing, if Robinson goes left back

QPR - "shit but local"

Robinson. on 10:07 - Jan 5 with 1916 viewssimmo

Robinson. on 09:09 - Jan 5 by ElHoop

'even if he doesn't quite make it with us'

What does that mean simmo?

I mean you don't know how an injury like that will impact him. Others have shown that they can come back but you never know. Either way I hope it doesn't stop him having a long and successful career, even if it's not with us.

Of course in an ideal world he comes back and he's our LB for the next 10 years!

Robinson. on 10:18 - Jan 5 with 1886 viewsadhoc_qpr

He was already a good championship left back prior to injury and was improving rapidly - let's hope an extended injury absence and the QPR effect (all players get 85% worse after joining) don't stop that development!
Robinson. on 10:21 - Jan 5 with 1884 viewsElHoop

Robinson. on 10:07 - Jan 5 by simmo

I mean you don't know how an injury like that will impact him. Others have shown that they can come back but you never know. Either way I hope it doesn't stop him having a long and successful career, even if it's not with us.

Of course in an ideal world he comes back and he's our LB for the next 10 years!

Oh OK cheers, well hopefully he's going to make it with us in the end. It's rather typical that one of our better signings hasn't actually played for us at all.
Robinson. on 10:26 - Jan 5 with 1872 viewssimmo

Robinson. on 10:21 - Jan 5 by ElHoop

Oh OK cheers, well hopefully he's going to make it with us in the end. It's rather typical that one of our better signings hasn't actually played for us at all.

Absolutely, he was a great signing at the time - with the long term in mind, exactly the kind of player we should be looking at (maybe not quite good enough for a top premiership club but decent pedigrree, room for improvement, etc). He could turn out to be our Trippier...

here's hoping anyway, he's obviously still some way away after 10 months out but if Ale can do it 3 times and be at the level he is, there's hope for anybody.

Robinson. on 10:46 - Jan 5 with 1828 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Robinson. on 11:01 - Jan 5 with 1784 viewsPurleyHoop

when is this reading friendly?
Robinson. on 11:23 - Jan 5 with 1733 viewsJamie

Robinson. on 10:07 - Jan 5 by simmo

Can't think of anyone who has suffered an injury like that off the top of my head. Dr Florida was keen to point out it was an unusual injury when it happened.
Robinson. on 11:52 - Jan 5 with 1693 viewsfrancisbowles

Robinson. on 11:23 - Jan 5 by Jamie

Can't think of anyone who has suffered an injury like that off the top of my head. Dr Florida was keen to point out it was an unusual injury when it happened.

Jamie, would you be kind enough to remind us of what the injury was and how it was so unusual. I think it is over a year now since it occured.
Robinson. on 11:57 - Jan 5 with 1679 viewsJamie

Robinson. on 11:52 - Jan 5 by francisbowles

Jamie, would you be kind enough to remind us of what the injury was and how it was so unusual. I think it is over a year now since it occured.

"QPR Head of Medical Services Dr Peter Florida confirmed to www.qpr.co.uk: “Jack has damaged the cartilage that lies over the bottom of the thigh bone. It has actually come away from the bone, and has to be sewn back into place."
Robinson. on 12:01 - Jan 5 with 1665 viewsfrancisbowles

Robinson. on 11:57 - Jan 5 by Jamie

"QPR Head of Medical Services Dr Peter Florida confirmed to www.qpr.co.uk: “Jack has damaged the cartilage that lies over the bottom of the thigh bone. It has actually come away from the bone, and has to be sewn back into place."

Thanks Jamie, sounds horrendous. I hope that it has healed 100% satisfactorily. I wish the lad a great career.
Robinson. on 12:28 - Jan 5 with 1598 viewsPinnerPaul

Robinson. on 21:32 - Jan 4 by HollowayRanger

to be fair we only have the 5 leftbacks or is it 6 ..........................7?

but not very likely we're going to consider our U16s left back for the 1st team just yet!
Robinson. on 12:41 - Jan 5 with 1565 viewsYorkRanger

Work with a Huddersfield Season Ticket Holder who says he was excellent prior to the injury
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024