Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bereft. 01:04 - Jan 14 with 4785 viewsBrightonhoop

Like mourning really. No idea where we are headed or why, or whether the direction will be the same tomorrow or next week, too numb to be fcked off. Hoops more like a noose. Staring down the double barrels of an air asia marketing folly gone wrong and turning toxic. Toxic? QPR? Shirley Knott.

Didn't you just know those knuts would capitulate at Blackburn? I think it was Philips who danced like a fcking sheep in front of goal couldn't be arsed to score, threw nothing at it, not eve his gutless excuse, pulled up at a scoring op, and relied on Leroy effing Fer to do it instead. Jesus wept. I've paid to watch Mark ~H~ately, Kiwombwa, pretended Dichio was adequate to cover the loss of Sir Less, seen two Chelsea knuts be shipped our way and Vinny fcking Jones turn up for a comedy laugh, but this lot take the plumb effing biscuit. Not in the vain they dont turn up why do supporters I want to learn them some proper manners via the scruff of the neck. I've seen some shyte turn out as QPR but this lot? ffs. As road sweepers who would make the grade?

That is all, forgive me, to see us floundering like this.....i'll always be back, like a mug I am always. But these knuts misrepresenting as footballers? Fcking shame on them and shame on us for giving them a contract of any sort ever, knuts. You look at the squad and say yes, it's possible and watch unbleached dish cloths turn out week in week out who could not fight a way out of a wet paper bag and that is QPR 2016. Fish rot from the head down and we're not a marketing excercise but a proud football club with Charlie aside, one heap of dross drawing crazxy wages and delivering diddy men football. W4nkers. I hate them all. Because they are shyte, couldn't loan them to Crewe or Stevenage.

Totally bereft, where next?
Bereft. on 01:34 - Jan 14 with 3469 viewsisawqpratwcity

Come on, Brighton. Man up.

We are playing like shit, and we need to get better. That is all.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Bereft. on 04:42 - Jan 14 with 3424 viewsPey

Write off season thought finally sets in.
Had the same feeling a week or two ago, it's a shame cause being only 14 january you have to realise this season has gone.
Bereft. on 05:30 - Jan 14 with 3401 viewstorontolifelongfan

what still pisses me right off the most is this not fit shit??we are half way through the season.what is the point off training if not to get these players fit???its like they say over here about the Toronto maple leafs team [NHL] they are only in it for the golf in the off season.if i wasn't fit to work I'd be sacked a long long time ago.
Bereft. on 06:55 - Jan 14 with 3350 viewsmcqpr10

We really are spoilt. Get a grip. I remember a team with Stuart Wardley up front, Mark Perry right mid, a centre midfield of Alex Bonnot and Steve Palmer and Christer Warren bombing down the left. It's been much worse than this current predicament.

Do you know what, i loved it down in division 2. Our fans were awesome in that period. And there were some humiliating defeats. We are suffering a terrible hangover from the top flight and years of mismanagement. But half the fun of following QPR is the unpredictability and the downright stupidity of decisions taken at the top. Enjoy the ride! I'm not even sure if i would want us to be a well run club with a great academy finishing 8th every year.. Boring!
Bereft. on 07:16 - Jan 14 with 3314 viewskingsburyR

Bereft. on 06:55 - Jan 14 by mcqpr10

We really are spoilt. Get a grip. I remember a team with Stuart Wardley up front, Mark Perry right mid, a centre midfield of Alex Bonnot and Steve Palmer and Christer Warren bombing down the left. It's been much worse than this current predicament.

Do you know what, i loved it down in division 2. Our fans were awesome in that period. And there were some humiliating defeats. We are suffering a terrible hangover from the top flight and years of mismanagement. But half the fun of following QPR is the unpredictability and the downright stupidity of decisions taken at the top. Enjoy the ride! I'm not even sure if i would want us to be a well run club with a great academy finishing 8th every year.. Boring!

I'll have whatever you are taking!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Bereft. on 08:30 - Jan 14 with 3228 viewsDiscodroids

Its an era of grey raincoats on grey days at QPR at the moment Brighton.

"Etch a postcard
I Dearly Wish I Was Not Here
This is the Football club
That they forgot to close down.."

but its our cub, so what can you do? Rangers till we die.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bereft. on 08:45 - Jan 14 with 3199 viewsBrightonhoop

Bereft. on 01:34 - Jan 14 by isawqpratwcity

Come on, Brighton. Man up.

We are playing like shit, and we need to get better. That is all.

Aye, some days it gets the better of you.
Bereft. on 09:05 - Jan 14 with 3175 viewsHendonHoop

At the moment it seems that the club is going nowhere fast. Nothing much seems to be happening. The only thing we can bank on is the opposition scoring in the final moments of games.
Login to get fewer ads

Bereft. on 09:05 - Jan 14 with 3175 viewsraskolnikov

Its the last wasted decade of mis-management at all levels of the club coming home to roost. At some point it all had to grind down into the most abject mediocrity, and we're here. Youth development, salary structures, long-term plan, facilities, coaching, fitness - its all in there. Football club management 101 stuff, ignored.

Look - we're not getting turned over week in week out, we're actually not far away from upper mid table anonymity. Its not like the darkest days, slipping limp into League One. We'll shift one or two and add one or two in this window and survive.

Its just so galling that once again its a massive clear-out and replacement job over the Summer (and jeez we've wasted some Summers too).

JFH is the right man, we've just got to hang on for this season. There are some simple fixes, we just need to avoid the bad habits of old. A big if. But at least we've ditched the ridiculous objective of getting into the play-offs that perpetuated them for the majority of this season.

It took over a decade to get into this mess, it will take over a decade to get out of it. Long haul. No point in getting depressed about it now.
Bereft. on 09:34 - Jan 14 with 3115 viewsQPunkR

That wasn't even the worst team. And Wardley never played up top, he just always arrived perfectly timed in the box

QPR - "shit but local"

Bereft. on 09:54 - Jan 14 with 3080 viewsstevec

One way or another, we've been partying for the last 5 seasons, good times, bad times.

Look upon the remainder of the season as the lads giving us a rest, put your feet up get your slippers on and enjoy the last 20 games.
Bereft. on 11:18 - Jan 14 with 2985 viewsTacticalR

Bereft. on 09:05 - Jan 14 by HendonHoop

At the moment it seems that the club is going nowhere fast. Nothing much seems to be happening. The only thing we can bank on is the opposition scoring in the final moments of games.

We're going nowhere
But nowhere, nowhere's on our way

Anthem For Doomed Youth, The Libertines

Air hostess clique

Bereft. on 22:03 - Jan 14 with 2836 viewsBurnleyhoop

The pain comes not from the shocking displays, but from the fact it should have been oh so different having spent a quarter of a billion pounds on a scandalous array of unworthy, overpaid pricks, some of which continue to drag us ever deeper into the mire. I fear we will never recover, as said pricks admire their lambourghinis from their country mansion balconies. Tw*tz.
Bereft. on 22:13 - Jan 14 with 2815 viewsbosh67

I see you have found that the hidden strength and side effects of making your own olive wine :)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bereft. on 06:18 - Jan 15 with 2729 viewsdistortR

Bereft. on 09:34 - Jan 14 by QPunkR

That wasn't even the worst team. And Wardley never played up top, he just always arrived perfectly timed in the box

We coached that out of him quickly enough, he was showing up the others.
Bereft. on 07:22 - Jan 15 with 2698 viewsrsonist

Bereft. on 09:05 - Jan 14 by HendonHoop

I thought we'd all had quite enough of this club trying to go somewhere fast.

Likewise I thought I heard we wanted to build patiently on proper foundations, even if it has to take a while. But now I'm seeing tantrums after every draw and people moaning about a "write-off season".

Confusing.
Bereft. on 07:58 - Jan 15 with 2677 viewsTheChef

Bereft. on 09:05 - Jan 14 by raskolnikov

Its the last wasted decade of mis-management at all levels of the club coming home to roost. At some point it all had to grind down into the most abject mediocrity, and we're here. Youth development, salary structures, long-term plan, facilities, coaching, fitness - its all in there. Football club management 101 stuff, ignored.

Look - we're not getting turned over week in week out, we're actually not far away from upper mid table anonymity. Its not like the darkest days, slipping limp into League One. We'll shift one or two and add one or two in this window and survive.

Its just so galling that once again its a massive clear-out and replacement job over the Summer (and jeez we've wasted some Summers too).

JFH is the right man, we've just got to hang on for this season. There are some simple fixes, we just need to avoid the bad habits of old. A big if. But at least we've ditched the ridiculous objective of getting into the play-offs that perpetuated them for the majority of this season.

It took over a decade to get into this mess, it will take over a decade to get out of it. Long haul. No point in getting depressed about it now.

'Its the last wasted decade of mis-management at all levels of the club coming home to roost.'

Well yes, but in that last decade we have won the Championship trophy and won a trophy at Wembley.

Let's be honest, as QPR fans, that is probably going to be as good as it gets.

So it's not surprising that some of our fans are currently acting like spoilt brats. This season may not be much to shout about so far, but for a club our size we are playing at our natural level (let's not forget where we were between 1996 and 2011). As fans let's get behind the manager and the players, hopefully win more than we lose, and try and enjoy it along the way.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bereft. on 09:15 - Jan 15 with 2628 viewsPinnerPaul

As I pointed out in the summer all those threads/posts saying they would be "happy" with avoiding relegation were b*****x.

Sorry if that's a bit harsh but thought it was nonsense at the time, who, as a football fan, is really going to be happy with 15th in the Championship?
Bereft. on 09:31 - Jan 15 with 2610 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bereft. on 09:15 - Jan 15 by PinnerPaul

As I pointed out in the summer all those threads/posts saying they would be "happy" with avoiding relegation were b*****x.

Sorry if that's a bit harsh but thought it was nonsense at the time, who, as a football fan, is really going to be happy with 15th in the Championship?

Right now I'd even put up with another relegation (not that I think it will come to that), rather than have another manager.

I'm just absolutely sick of the 'So-and-so OUT!' bullshit. We have to knuckle down and learn how to be a good team again.

Bereft. on 09:35 - Jan 15 with 2603 viewsDWQPR

Must admit I feel very much the same way as Brighton. For my sins I am an away season ticket holder and on my bedside table at home are tickets for Derby, Boro, Ipswich and Blackburn away, all games that I have paid tickets for and all games I just couldn't be bothered to go to. When Blackburn scored on Tuesday night I laughed quietly to myself and was in a way glad because the rot in this club is from top to bottom, with a few exceptions that are not enough to turn the tide. The team has not progressed under JFH, he spoke about being a pressing team, a fit team and a team that would be exciting to watch and then he consistently plays Leroy Fer who if I had five minutes with that Knut it would be the first time that I would see him run. We stick 11 men back at corners for fùck sake, how can that be a pressing game, the ball gets cleared and it will come back straight to us. I have seen us systematically outplayed at home to Huddersfield for Christs sake! Huddersfield, their bloody team doesn't earn in a week what Fer does! And then we no longer want to play our first team keeper for the fear of having to extend his contract! Who gave him that bloody contract in the first place!

I met with a client yesterday who is a Huddersfield supporter and he said that the German that they now have as manager has his players in for double training every day and they leave the training ground at 5pm, and they also do warm down training every Sunday. The rewards are now apparent and by all accounts the players are not only appreciating this regime but obviously benefitting from it, they beat Charlton 5-0 the other night, OK it is only Charlton and they are almost as mad as us, but five goals in one match? Dream on QPR fans. We can only dream. Yet our players are moaning (Fer again), about the increased training that JFH has introduced, and he only has them on the training ground for two hours a day with Wednesday as a rest day!

I am going tomorrow, the ticket has been bought, but frankly as it stands no more away season tickets for me until someone takes on this club and delivers what is promised and the team plays some semblance of football that could be described as entertaining with players putting in the effort.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bereft. on 09:51 - Jan 15 with 2575 viewsTacticalR

Let's win a game and work our way up from there.

Air hostess clique

Bereft. on 09:51 - Jan 15 with 2575 viewsPinnerPaul

Bereft. on 07:58 - Jan 15 by TheChef

'Its the last wasted decade of mis-management at all levels of the club coming home to roost.'

Well yes, but in that last decade we have won the Championship trophy and won a trophy at Wembley.

Let's be honest, as QPR fans, that is probably going to be as good as it gets.

So it's not surprising that some of our fans are currently acting like spoilt brats. This season may not be much to shout about so far, but for a club our size we are playing at our natural level (let's not forget where we were between 1996 and 2011). As fans let's get behind the manager and the players, hopefully win more than we lose, and try and enjoy it along the way.

Problem, is "win more than we lose" is seeming about as possible as qualifying for the CL at the moment!
Bereft. on 09:57 - Jan 15 with 2561 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bereft. on 09:51 - Jan 15 by PinnerPaul

Problem, is "win more than we lose" is seeming about as possible as qualifying for the CL at the moment!

Yep! A good bleat; that'll solve the problem!

Bereft. on 10:20 - Jan 15 with 2535 viewspaesanu

This philosophy only applies when ticket prices aren't a drain on the family budget.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Bereft. on 10:25 - Jan 15 with 2526 viewsPinnerPaul

Bereft. on 09:57 - Jan 15 by isawqpratwcity

Yep! A good bleat; that'll solve the problem!

????

Nothing we post on here as any effect whatsoever on results, so using your argument we may as well give up posting on here.

Sorry - thought this a forum for posting opinions?

I'm actually one of the one more positive posters on here, but its getting more & more difficult to be so as this farce of a season progresses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024