Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67936 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We are all Foxes now. on 21:08 - Jan 24 with 20799 viewsbosh67

I think Leicester deserve to win the league. God i hope they do.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We are all Foxes now. on 21:10 - Jan 24 with 20784 viewsaston_hoop

I took a Hammersmith exiled Leicester fan to the game yesterday. He said he missed Championship football...I think he was taking the piss. Gives hope to all us supporters of lifetime underachievers that its possible.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

We are all Foxes now. on 21:21 - Jan 24 with 20743 viewsBoston

Had some great boozing days out in Leicester years ago. It was probably 1977 when, after my little posse had been turned away from pub after pub, that a friendly doorman gave the name and directions to an establishment which would let us in. "Sure' I inquired ? "Oh yes" he cheerily replied, "they serve the Irish in there".

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We are all Foxes now. on 21:24 - Jan 24 with 20725 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We are all Foxes now. on 21:21 - Jan 24 by Boston

Had some great boozing days out in Leicester years ago. It was probably 1977 when, after my little posse had been turned away from pub after pub, that a friendly doorman gave the name and directions to an establishment which would let us in. "Sure' I inquired ? "Oh yes" he cheerily replied, "they serve the Irish in there".

Yes. Would re new my love of British football again.
We are all Foxes now. on 21:27 - Jan 24 with 20706 viewsQPRDave

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester?

Erm, NO
We are all Foxes now. on 21:30 - Jan 24 with 20688 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We are all Foxes now. on 21:27 - Jan 24 by QPRDave

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester?

Erm, NO

QPR aside, who then? Must be least worst option for you surely?
We are all Foxes now. on 21:35 - Jan 24 with 20664 viewsnewgolddream

What a story so far and wouldn't it be fantastic if Leicester City won the title this season.

We are all Foxes now. on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 20650 viewsaston_hoop

We are all Foxes now. on 21:24 - Jan 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes. Would re new my love of British football again.

Basically that. It feels like competition doesn't exist as long as teams can just spend a lot more money than the rest and buy the title. And without competition, whats the point for us as fans?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

We are all Foxes now. on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 20651 viewsTacticalR

Many have renounced all their worldly possessions to follow Vardy

Air hostess clique

We are all Foxes now. on 21:37 - Jan 24 with 20650 viewsQPRDave

I do like Spurs, but not in a big way Bazza. I'm just QPR.
We are all Foxes now. on 21:43 - Jan 24 with 20617 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We are all Foxes now. on 21:37 - Jan 24 by QPRDave

I do like Spurs, but not in a big way Bazza. I'm just QPR.

I'd like a fresh face, but Leicester are fresher than Spurs!
We are all Foxes now. on 21:46 - Jan 24 with 20606 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We are all Foxes now. on 21:37 - Jan 24 by aston_hoop

Basically that. It feels like competition doesn't exist as long as teams can just spend a lot more money than the rest and buy the title. And without competition, whats the point for us as fans?

When I fantasise about QPR winning the league, they do it the Leicester way not the Chelsea / Man City way.
We are all Foxes now. on 22:28 - Jan 24 with 20489 viewsdaveB

I really hope Leicester do it, I'm sure they won't but they will never get a better chance, if they can get through the next 3 games when they face Liverppol, City and Arsenal and still be within a few points of the leaders they have a great chance
We are all Foxes now. on 22:46 - Jan 24 with 20443 viewsted_hendrix

I walked out of football and LR when that arse Fàbregas scored the winner for those bastards, I couldn't stand any more of it nor the Premier League,
Year on Year its the pretty much the same old top four, their same old 'cherry picking' buying power of other clubs best players.
I don't watch football on the TV any more having dumped Sky as soon as we got relegated, last night though I made an exception and watched MOTD solely because I just had to see Charlie's winner at OT and I just had to listen to what the mancs Manager butthead had to say, dear me what a enjoyable flop of a Manager this knob is, I'd dearly love to know how much he's spent on players in his pursuit of success.

But what is it with Claudio Ranieri? on the odd occasion I've seen him interviewed he always comes across as a decent and polite bloke, just what has he done to Leicester City since he's been there?
They happen to be top of the league by merit, they don't play bad football (the little I've seen) and long may it continue (right up to the end of the season)
The way I see it they've broken into the 'big boys club' they've done it the right way and if I'm honest yes I'm beginning to take an almost unhealthy interest in their results.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

We are all Foxes now. on 00:09 - Jan 25 with 20345 viewsScubaHoop

For about two seconds last night I almost considered if would I prefer the scum to get relegated or Leicester win the league? that's how much I'd love them to do it.

You could have got 5000-1 to win the league at the start of the season. But just look at the stars. In the calender year of 2015 they were the fourth best in the league for points. They really are no mugs, you have to say after 23 games they've accumulated more than 2 points a game and agree top for a reason. Why wouldn't the team that has been the best in the country for the first 23 games not be the best team for the next 15?

Come on Leicester!
We are all Foxes now. on 00:16 - Jan 25 with 20336 viewsPommyhoop

This has been a decent Prem to watch with Leicester's exploits and the implosion of Chelsea.
Was gutted Arsenal let them off the hook yesterday.
I recon they ( Leicester ) will stuff Liverpool after watching their defense v Norwich.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We are all Foxes now. on 00:54 - Jan 25 with 20302 viewsPommyhoop

I had a look back to when we beat Leicester 3 2 under H. Imagine us playing them now.
That Pommy fella was right about Vardy

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/131774/a-fixture-t

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We are all Foxes now. on 07:18 - Jan 25 with 20207 viewsdavman

We are all Foxes now. on 00:54 - Jan 25 by Pommyhoop

I had a look back to when we beat Leicester 3 2 under H. Imagine us playing them now.
That Pommy fella was right about Vardy

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/131774/a-fixture-t

51 shots in that Premier League game is a record. Everyone says it must have been a good game. Good it wasn't, but it was bloody exciting!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

We are all Foxes now. on 07:50 - Jan 25 with 20171 viewsstuabd

It's fantastic to see and they definitely have been the best team so far this season. It'll be just what football needs if Leicester win the title. Saying that the analysts will still spend all their time talking about why Chelsea didn't win it.

It's also great to see Simpson getting clean sheet after clean sheet.
We are all Foxes now. on 09:19 - Jan 25 with 19921 viewsMonahoop

Over heard a conversation between 2 Man Utd 'fans' the other day. One was bemoaning the fact that the Premier League was poor because teams like Leicester were top. In other words, they really shouldn't be there. Sour grapes, poor losers and the like, I thought. What is it with these spoilt, right to win, arrogant Utd t***ers?

God I hope Leicester win it just to teach those two whinging munchkins and many like them a lesson.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

We are all Foxes now. on 09:33 - Jan 25 with 19881 viewsMonahoop

We are all Foxes now. on 07:50 - Jan 25 by stuabd

It's fantastic to see and they definitely have been the best team so far this season. It'll be just what football needs if Leicester win the title. Saying that the analysts will still spend all their time talking about why Chelsea didn't win it.

It's also great to see Simpson getting clean sheet after clean sheet.

Got to agree with your comment on the analysts. From an Irish sports reporters point, it's all about why Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool are faltering. Even Man City don't get too much scrutiny. And Leicester? Just a few patronising comments, otherwise very little if anything about them. Leicester who?
Listened to the awful Phil Thompson this morning on Newstalk radio chuntering on in his moaning Scouse accent about how bad it was that Liverpool conceded 4 goals at Norwich. Yet his lot still won. And yes, no mention of Leicester.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

We are all Foxes now. on 09:42 - Jan 25 with 19840 viewsToast_R

I think that pathetic and meek 5-1 defeat there to sign off last seaon really gave them the momentum going into this one...

Hope they win it, can't see it though. Top 4 would be a major major achievement still when you think of all the multi millions of pounds other clubs have wasted in pursuit of 4th in the last 15 years.
We are all Foxes now. on 09:44 - Jan 25 with 19837 viewsloftus77

I'm a QPR fan for life. It's a life sentence.

I could not care less who wins the Premier League.
We are all Foxes now. on 09:47 - Jan 25 with 19822 viewsbrokenframe1982

We are all Foxes now. on 21:35 - Jan 24 by newgolddream

What a story so far and wouldn't it be fantastic if Leicester City won the title this season.

We are all Foxes now. on 09:52 - Jan 25 with 19810 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm rooting for them!

To finish in the Champions League spots would be a great result for the club, but winning the title would be the biggest shock in the premier league era.

This has got to be the best chance for a 'lesser' club to go for the title - Leicester or Spurs - because Chelsea are not in it, Arsenal are typically flawed, Man Utd are dreadful, Man City are inconsistent and Liverpool are in flux.

At least four of those teams will improve next year (probably not Arsenal).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024