Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We`re all Foxes now. 21:06 - Jan 24 with 67951 viewsHadders

Is anyone else getting excited about Leicester? In a season where we have little to dream about, I find myself living vicariously a bit, imagining what it must be like to be supporting a club so similar in size to our own, suddenly with a realistic chance of winning the Premier League. Amazing. They`ve got Liverpool, City and Arsenal in the next three games. Caaaaaaaaaaam on, Foxes!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:52]
We`re all Foxes now. on 11:35 - Mar 3 with 2311 viewsFredManRave

We`re all Foxes now. on 09:24 - Mar 3 by paulparker

Typical , bleedin typical
the PP kiss of death strikes again

the rate its going Man Utd will probably win the league

Can you stick 20 quid on them to win it then, mate, just to make sure they don't.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:28 - Mar 3 with 2274 viewsjamois

We`re all Foxes now. on 08:52 - Mar 3 by PinnerPaul

You think Man City will make up 10+ pts on Leicester?

Can't see that happening myself

With game in hand it's more like 7pts. Yes, I see them making it up. PP your bet is still good mate. 50/50 them and spurs (but if they lose to the ar$e then expectation positive)!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 13:52]

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 2176 viewsPinnerPaul

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:28 - Mar 3 by jamois

With game in hand it's more like 7pts. Yes, I see them making it up. PP your bet is still good mate. 50/50 them and spurs (but if they lose to the ar$e then expectation positive)!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 13:52]

Odds are nothing like 50/50 Man City v Spurs though

Spurs = 2/1

Man City = 15/2
We`re all Foxes now. on 14:51 - Mar 3 with 2151 viewskensalriser

Fck Leicester.

Fck the rest of them a bit more.

That's about it really.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:12 - Mar 3 with 2079 viewsjamois

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:23 - Mar 3 by PinnerPaul

Odds are nothing like 50/50 Man City v Spurs though

Spurs = 2/1

Man City = 15/2

So that makes P-Parker's bet good then I guess. And even better if Arsenal win this weekend. Of course all of this discounts both Arsenal and Leicester (and ManURe!) which is probably dumb of me but I just don't see it happening for them.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

We`re all Foxes now. on 17:39 - Mar 3 with 2059 viewsQPRDave

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:51 - Mar 3 by kensalriser

Fck Leicester.

Fck the rest of them a bit more.

That's about it really.

Quite dear boy!
We`re all Foxes now. on 19:13 - Mar 3 with 2022 viewseasthertsr

Sorry guys am I the only one on here who doesn't give a flying f*ck who wins a league that my club isn't playing in?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2016 19:14]
We`re all Foxes now. on 19:58 - Mar 3 with 1976 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can't say I'm bothered either way but I see Sky are running an ad for Leicester's next game where they mention pressure about ten times. As ever, they're on the side of the rich clubs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:09 - Mar 4 with 1884 viewsFredManRave

We`re all Foxes now. on 19:58 - Mar 3 by BrianMcCarthy

Can't say I'm bothered either way but I see Sky are running an ad for Leicester's next game where they mention pressure about ten times. As ever, they're on the side of the rich clubs.

I would guess that this season has been a good season for them so far regarding viewing figures. Instead of a predictable and boring 2 horse race between teams that only their fans will want to watch there's a top 4 withought Utd and Chelsea and with 10 games to go there's a huge amount of "neutral" interest. I would guess that alot more people are viewing and will continue to do so while it's still so close and with two potential new (Sky!) champions. It's certainly entertaining for the neutral.

Genuine question. How do they calculate viewing figures these days? Has technology and subsequently accuracy improved since the days of using the electrical surge at the end of a programme and calculating the number of kettles required to generate said surge thus arriving at the viewing figure.

As for the apathy and in some cases downright contempt for Leicester I do personally find it a bit strange. Surely we're all football fans, QPR ones first and foremost but we enjoy and appreciate the sport and what it can offer, how it should be played and the emotions it can bring. So to dismiss all that just because it's not Rangers just seems a bit strange to me. Each to their own obviosuly.

I've got the Power.

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:31 - Mar 4 with 1870 viewsToast_R

Arsenal seem to do this every season, as soon that last 16 in the Champions League begins, they tumble out of contention for everything in a mad couple of weeks.

Having said that, they always recover and finish the season strongly and as there is no power house team out of reach and incapable of dropping points like usual, they are still a good bet IMO. Can see it going to the wire and as the weather improves, so will Arsenals flat track bullies. I'm going to have a punt on them in a couple of weeks, once they are officially out the CL and FA Cup and looking hopeless.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2016 15:33]
We`re all Foxes now. on 01:46 - Mar 5 with 1800 viewsyankeephil

We`re all Foxes now. on 19:13 - Mar 3 by easthertsr

Sorry guys am I the only one on here who doesn't give a flying f*ck who wins a league that my club isn't playing in?

No, I am sure you are not the only one who feels that way, but there are many of us who find this a great story. It would be fantastic to see this team beat the big boys.
We can only hope QPR continues to develop & maybe some day can have a dream run like the one the Foxes are having.
We`re all Foxes now. on 03:56 - Mar 5 with 1783 viewsHooparoo

Nope. +1

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

We`re all Foxes now. on 05:46 - Mar 5 with 1775 viewsFredManRave

We`re all Foxes now. on 03:56 - Mar 5 by Hooparoo

Nope. +1

What is the upside down of "Nope"?. Yep?!

In that case, I agree.

I've got the Power.

We`re all Foxes now. on 09:59 - Mar 5 with 1754 viewsHooparoo

We`re all Foxes now. on 05:46 - Mar 5 by FredManRave

What is the upside down of "Nope"?. Yep?!

In that case, I agree.

😃

I chose an upside down avatar for the Southern Hemisphere. Mind you, us Aussies think that you blokes are all upside down. 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:24 - Mar 5 with 1717 viewsPommyhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 01:46 - Mar 5 by yankeephil

No, I am sure you are not the only one who feels that way, but there are many of us who find this a great story. It would be fantastic to see this team beat the big boys.
We can only hope QPR continues to develop & maybe some day can have a dream run like the one the Foxes are having.

Agree with that.
It makes a nice change having 2 different teams up there one of them being Leicester.
F'cking Leicester ?? Over land and sea And Leicester..
Very entertaining Prem this year .
Spurs Arsenal on in a mo.
Actually worth watching for once..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

We`re all Foxes now. on 12:52 - Mar 5 with 1697 viewstimcocking

I wouI'dn't say I particularly care, but no doubt I'd prefer Leicester than any of the usual pack of tw@ts.
We`re all Foxes now. on 13:13 - Mar 5 with 1687 viewsTacticalR

Champions League does not need likes of Leicester, says US sports executive

- Charlie Stillitano discussed league restructuring with five English clubs
- ‘What would Manchester United argue: did we create soccer or did Leicester?’

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/04/champions-league-leicester-relev

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:27 - Mar 5 with 1676 viewsPommyhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:13 - Mar 5 by TacticalR

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/04/champions-league-leicester-relev

Kunts like that are why EVERY neutral footy fan should want Leicester to win it.

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:38 - Mar 5 with 1657 viewsTacticalR

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:27 - Mar 5 by Pommyhoop

Kunts like that are why EVERY neutral footy fan should want Leicester to win it.

Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool - the three most successful clubs in terms of trophies - are all under American ownership. Their investment must be protected from a group of Thai-owned non-entities getting in on the action.

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:51 - Mar 5 with 1634 viewslondonscottish

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:13 - Mar 5 by TacticalR

‘What would Manchester United argue: did we create soccer or did Leicester?’

F*KC RIGHT OFF

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:55 - Mar 5 with 1626 viewsTacticalR

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:51 - Mar 5 by londonscottish

F*KC RIGHT OFF

'The Football League’s 12 founding members in 1888 were Accrington Stanley, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers, Burnley, Derby County, Everton, Notts County, Preston North End, Stoke City, West Bromwich Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers'

Charlie Stillitano’s Champions League plans are an insult to Leicester City — and football
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/04/charlie-stillitano-champions-lea

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:37 - Mar 5 with 1594 viewslondonscottish

2-2

Exactly what neither Arse or Spuds would want.

Excellent.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:50 - Mar 5 with 1574 viewsTacticalR

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:37 - Mar 5 by londonscottish

2-2

Exactly what neither Arse or Spuds would want.

Excellent.

An Arsenal win might have been a better result for Leicester, leaving both Spurs and Arsenal three points behind. Spurs are more of a threat because Arsenal are guaranteed to choke.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 14:51]

Air hostess clique

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:55 - Mar 5 with 1565 viewsPommyhoop

We`re all Foxes now. on 14:50 - Mar 5 by TacticalR

An Arsenal win might have been a better result for Leicester, leaving both Spurs and Arsenal three points behind. Spurs are more of a threat because Arsenal are guaranteed to choke.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 14:51]

I dunno.They showed some balls tonight..

We`re all Foxes now. on 15:02 - Mar 5 with 1558 viewsCamberleyR

We`re all Foxes now. on 13:51 - Mar 5 by londonscottish

F*KC RIGHT OFF

This.
Up until the second world war, Manchester United won two yes TWO league titles and one FA Cup from their founding as Newton Heath in 1878, all in the first decade of the twentieth century. Three trophies in sixty two years. Everton, Arsenal, Sunderland and Villa were the big teams back then.

Man Utd like Liverpool with Shankly, are the club they are today because of one man. Matt Busby. Up until they took over their respective clubs they were both mediocre, underperforming clubs who had hardly won anything and when they had done, Queen Victoria was barely cold in her grave.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024