Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toszer 14:46 - Feb 13 with 4362 viewsDWQPR

Can someone please explain?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Toszer on 10:17 - Feb 15 with 581 viewsLadbrokeR

So apparently he is kept on account of a likely backlash from us should Henry have been given the nod. For the record Henry is appalling. L block has started another thread about our central midfield. The way I saw it we had the ineffective hoillet playing in the middle of a four with
Tozer.
Toszer on 10:26 - Feb 15 with 565 viewsadhoc_qpr

I suspect he's one of those players that needs to fit into a certain system to be effective (and to be fit and confident probably helps).

At Watford surround by energetic players, he could probably sit and ping passes around and look half decent.

Here we've got fullbacks who don't go forward, wingers who don't go backwards, fellow centre mids with no pace, positional sense or ball control (not all faults in the same player mind).

Not letting Toszer off - he was dire - but suspect he was never going to be a good fit here.
Toszer on 10:38 - Feb 15 with 541 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Toszer was a bad buy. I presume this was one of Les' decisions?
Anyway, best thing we can do is get rid asap - this summer one year into his 2 year contract
There should be at least 19 others leaving at the same time - hopefully more

Not sure whether it is funny or makes me angry but we have such an unbalanced squad and we have a 41 man squad!
It is appalling.
That squad must cost an arm and a leg every month come pay day and most of them are rubbish and not fit to wear the hoops (we can't get that right either!!!)
Toszer on 10:45 - Feb 15 with 531 viewsRangers67

Toszer on 16:10 - Feb 13 by dannyblue

He really did have a poor game included a few complete miss kicks.

I'd like to give him some credit though. At the end he steamed over to take a corner in front of the R block, taking the ball off Nasser. That showed some desire as he was then right in front of those who'd been booing him, and they booed him again for taking the ball. We scored from the corner, and as he jogged back to the centre circle he cupped his ears at R block.

He knew he had a bad game, but I like the fact he didn't hide and instead stood up to it.

His rangers career hasn't got started yet, but lets give him a chance.

I would also like to give him some credit, on an oyster card to F*CK of and never come back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024