Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Central midfield 16:30 - Feb 13 with 3667 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Notwithstanding systems around the centre of midfield, our current lack of depth in that area were really exposed today.
Ale, is fragile. Luongos is learning and wildly inconsistent at the moment. Henry is good in his defined, limited role. Toszer is a decent player who hasn't got the confidence to tie his shoelaces at the moment, and that is about it.
If we are playing out this season establishing our systems and preparing to be somewhat more competitive next season then we need some strength here now, otherwise we are going to end up reeling from from scraping a win here and there with performances like today, leaving us only in greater disarray.
I know there are plenty of reasons to say no to loans but whether it's an older player or a promising youngster who hasn't made his Prem teams 25, we need help in this area now to stabilise us, for our benefit.
Central midfield on 10:03 - Feb 14 with 884 viewsLblock

Hadn't seen this thread
I concur with everything being said

Where are "the right sorts" lauded by Foney Tony not so long ago?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Central midfield on 10:29 - Feb 14 with 854 viewsHooparoo

Time for Samba. At least he will tackle and he has that amazing knack of gliding past challenges. Couldnt be any worse than our current configuration. I woukd switch to 3-5-2 and play Samba with Mass and Ale. Also recall Doughty ASAP.

Sorted.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Central midfield on 11:22 - Feb 14 with 831 viewsrsonist

Central midfield on 08:25 - Feb 14 by RuislipHoop

Onuoha is not going anywhere while Les is in charge.

Are you going to explain this or not?
Central midfield on 11:28 - Feb 14 with 828 viewsDorse

Central midfield on 11:22 - Feb 14 by rsonist

I'm certainly not. He has to learn.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Central midfield on 11:31 - Feb 14 with 818 viewsRBlock

On a day where Toszer was absolutely woeful, Doughty scored a brace for Swindon.
Central midfield on 12:00 - Feb 14 with 800 viewsLblock

Central midfield on 10:29 - Feb 14 by Hooparoo

Time for Samba. At least he will tackle and he has that amazing knack of gliding past challenges. Couldnt be any worse than our current configuration. I woukd switch to 3-5-2 and play Samba with Mass and Ale. Also recall Doughty ASAP.

Sorted.

I just logged back in to say exactly the same

Whilst he's a loon he's still our loon and could come in from the cold and do a job

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Central midfield on 12:23 - Feb 14 with 779 viewsWatford_Ranger

Central midfield on 11:22 - Feb 14 by rsonist

Onuoha is a key part of the human pyramid which all the black staff at the club will form in the centre circle after the last home match alongside a huge banner highlighting the lack of black people in the Oscar nominations, English football management, politics and country music. If Onuoha leaves then we have to sign Antonio German as the central base of the pyramid and he's at a bar mitzvah that day.
Central midfield on 12:33 - Feb 14 with 771 viewsDeepcutHoop

Central midfield on 08:25 - Feb 14 by RuislipHoop

Onuoha is not going anywhere while Les is in charge.

Why?
Login to get fewer ads

Central midfield on 17:07 - Feb 14 with 684 viewsTacticalR

Quite a few have mentioned Henry and Faurlin, but weren't they playing in our collapse away at Fulham?

Air hostess clique

Central midfield on 18:20 - Feb 14 with 659 viewsDorse

Central midfield on 12:33 - Feb 14 by DeepcutHoop

Why?

Is it some weird pseudo-pagan thing where Les drains Ned's aura to attain a higher understanding of the cosmic akhashic record?

No?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Central midfield on 19:28 - Feb 14 with 635 viewskensalriser

Central midfield on 17:07 - Feb 14 by TacticalR

Quite a few have mentioned Henry and Faurlin, but weren't they playing in our collapse away at Fulham?

If you're going to come up inconvenient and frankly unwelcome facts such as this, I suggest you leave this work to the grown-ups with torches and forks.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Central midfield on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 613 viewsrichpr

No need to read more - Henry is good in his defined role - Toszer is a good player - I stopped at that point - you obviously don't watch the games. Henry is cr*p in his limited role, Toszer is cr*p full stop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024