Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a question 09:45 - Feb 14 with 1614 viewsLadbrokeR

How many players were candidates for being subbed at half time ?
Here's a question on 09:52 - Feb 14 with 1601 viewsLadbrokeR

Ok I'll startTozer , Perch , Polter, Konchesky, Hoillet, Phillips, and I though Mackie as well. People have put Ned up so that's 8
Here's a question on 09:53 - Feb 14 with 1595 viewsLblock

Sixteen

Plus the Manager

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Here's a question on 09:54 - Feb 14 with 1591 viewskomradkirk

substitute ? i would have set the dogs on the lot of them and had them running toward white city station with the arse chewed out of their shorts.
Here's a question on 09:54 - Feb 14 with 1591 viewsdaveB

could have taken any of them off at half time and none could have complained. was a woeful performance from all 11. I thought the only players who could hold their heads up were the 3 subs who came on
Here's a question on 10:06 - Feb 14 with 1568 viewsozexile

Here's a question on 09:54 - Feb 14 by daveB

could have taken any of them off at half time and none could have complained. was a woeful performance from all 11. I thought the only players who could hold their heads up were the 3 subs who came on

We were so bad in the second half i counted 2 x touches for Washington.
Here's a question on 10:23 - Feb 14 with 1543 viewsQPR_John

All bar Smithies and Hall but that might be a knee jerk reaction
Here's a question on 10:34 - Feb 14 with 1527 viewsHooparoo

Polter had absolutely no service so I thought it was tough to drag him while Hoilet and Philips stayed on. If you're chasing a game surely your 6'5" striker needs to stay on.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Here's a question on 10:53 - Feb 14 with 1497 viewsEpsomHoop

Konchesky, perch, tossa, Phillips, polter....did I mention tossa...
Login to get fewer ads

Here's a question on 14:08 - Feb 14 with 1421 viewsHOOPNO7

After the 1st goal I would have taken Philips off & replaced him with Washington, putting Mackie on the wing. Tozser off replaced by Chery, with Luongo dropping to a CDM role & Chery through the centre. After the 2nd goal Onouha off & Hill on to show some real leadership & communication to the rest of the team.
With Faurlin not on the bench we are short of CMs so why isn't Doughty back? Henry is not up to it anymore so shouldn't be on the bench.
Here's a question on 21:02 - Feb 14 with 1293 viewsrichpr

Mackie just plays to the crowd by hopelessly chasing down the goalkeeper - he should concentrate his efforts on his ball control - another terrible, injury-prone, past-it recruit. Polter is becoming an embarrassment. I'll pay for Toszer's ticket back to Watford. I like Konchesky as he has a reliable left foot but his lack of pace is a big problem. Perch should be chucked back in the river. Phillips need a firework placed near the bottom area. Luongo looked like a boy in a grown ups game. Hoilett was played out of position. The complete back four were exposed as there just wasn't a midfiled in front of them (as they've proved in the last 7 or 8 games). Substitutions should have been made in this order 1. Toszer (in the warm up) 2. Polter (in the dressing room while putting his hair band in) then Mackie, Polter, Luongo, Phillips, Perch, Konchesky, Onouha, Konchesky and Smithies - I'd leave Hall on the pitch.
Here's a question on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 1266 viewsbosh67

Here's a question on 21:02 - Feb 14 by richpr

Mackie just plays to the crowd by hopelessly chasing down the goalkeeper - he should concentrate his efforts on his ball control - another terrible, injury-prone, past-it recruit. Polter is becoming an embarrassment. I'll pay for Toszer's ticket back to Watford. I like Konchesky as he has a reliable left foot but his lack of pace is a big problem. Perch should be chucked back in the river. Phillips need a firework placed near the bottom area. Luongo looked like a boy in a grown ups game. Hoilett was played out of position. The complete back four were exposed as there just wasn't a midfiled in front of them (as they've proved in the last 7 or 8 games). Substitutions should have been made in this order 1. Toszer (in the warm up) 2. Polter (in the dressing room while putting his hair band in) then Mackie, Polter, Luongo, Phillips, Perch, Konchesky, Onouha, Konchesky and Smithies - I'd leave Hall on the pitch.

I think the team should have done a Taarabt and taken the bus home at half time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024