Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scarier than Brexit 09:55 - Jul 8 with 3987 viewshoof_hearted

This habit of the police in the US of shooting black people is out of control. I know if it was here I'd be on the streets protesting (and I'm not black).

The footage of the two guys that were shot by the police this week was just frightening. There seemed to be no threat in either case just nervous, racist, trigger happy cops.

Now we're going to see a long hot summer of backlash and race riots that could swing it for Trump to get elected.

I can envisage a set of circumstances that aren't that unlikely where we end up in with Trump and Corbyn as two of the main world leaders by Christmas.

Happy Friday one and all.

Scarier than Brexit on 10:06 - Jul 8 with 3950 viewsJAPRANGERS

Now that 5 police have been shot dead in Dallas, Texas, things are potentially going to get much worse. The cops will want revenge on the streets you can imagine.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36742835
Scarier than Brexit on 10:15 - Jul 8 with 3932 viewsjohncharles

I'm waiting for more information on the attackers. I guess we're all assuming they're black but so far we know nothing.

Strong and stable my arse.

Scarier than Brexit on 10:43 - Jul 8 with 3884 viewsTheBlob

Scarier than Brexit on 10:15 - Jul 8 by johncharles

I'm waiting for more information on the attackers. I guess we're all assuming they're black but so far we know nothing.

The place is a f*cking zoo with all those guns and AP rounds.After the latest shootings and gun control discussions sales of AR15 assault rifles(and similar) shot up five times the "norm".Obama ordered a million rounds of armour piercing ammo for the feds ..... 27 cops killed in the line of duty last year,maybe 1,000 civilians.Everything seems to be on a knife edge.If those cops walk free then the shit will royally hit the fan.
Mistrust of the government is rife - can you blame them?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/08/us/number-of-us-hate-groups-on-the-rise-report

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Scarier than Brexit on 11:56 - Jul 10 with 3653 viewsJuzzie

"This habit of the police in the US of shooting black people is out of control"

I'm not saying the police are angels but here's an idea....... How about black people stop shooting and killing each other? The gun/gang culture is rife and its gettng worse here.

I'll edit and supply links when I'm next ona PC and not via my phone but I've already seen video accounts of a black person saying he was treated fairly by police because he acted calmly and responsibly rather than aggressively/confrontationally and another video of a black woman saying how the problem lies more deeply within their own community.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2016 12:10]
Scarier than Brexit on 17:27 - Jul 11 with 3369 viewskensalriser

You're out of your mind if you think any part of blaming black people for getting shot is the solution.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Scarier than Brexit on 17:48 - Jul 11 with 3328 viewsBoston

Scarier than Brexit on 17:27 - Jul 11 by kensalriser

You're out of your mind if you think any part of blaming black people for getting shot is the solution.

He's not, actually. Do some research.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Scarier than Brexit on 18:18 - Jul 11 with 3309 viewsHonkytonks

Scarier than Brexit on 17:48 - Jul 11 by Boston

He's not, actually. Do some research.

Racism is a two way thing....any one who murders another human being needs to spend the rest of their lives behind bars...the police involved in the shootings need to be jailed for life ....the muderer of the police officers in dallas was just as racist as them!....it is a very sad indicment of american society and a country i would not like live in despite having an american daughter and grandchild!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024