Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very pleased with myself. 17:23 - Jul 18 with 2762 viewshoof_hearted

Just prepared a bundle of papers for a meeting with a Chelsea fan tomorrow and used blue then white mini bulldog clips alternately so he'll be opposite me staring at the SOOOOPAAAA.....
Very pleased with myself. on 17:37 - Jul 18 with 2724 viewsBoston

...and I guess that means it is you who have to refer to him as 'sir'?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Very pleased with myself. on 17:38 - Jul 18 with 2717 viewsCHUBBS

Is he your teacher?
Very pleased with myself. on 17:45 - Jul 18 with 2686 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Do you think he'll notice?

I once had a student summer job entering data. Boring as!

Anyway, anyone in a certain part of the UK had their address changed to our then cult centre forward.

The reason I ask, will he notice, is because no one from the deep south-west ever came back to ask why I had rechristened their county Devon White?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Very pleased with myself. on 17:50 - Jul 18 with 2667 viewshoof_hearted

Very pleased with myself. on 17:37 - Jul 18 by Boston

...and I guess that means it is you who have to refer to him as 'sir'?

The other way round and HE pays ME. Feeling even more pleased now. I would have his tea made in my Jamie Mackie mug but I don't want it contaminated.
Very pleased with myself. on 17:54 - Jul 18 with 2657 viewshoof_hearted

Very pleased with myself. on 17:45 - Jul 18 by PlanetHonneywood

Do you think he'll notice?

I once had a student summer job entering data. Boring as!

Anyway, anyone in a certain part of the UK had their address changed to our then cult centre forward.

The reason I ask, will he notice, is because no one from the deep south-west ever came back to ask why I had rechristened their county Devon White?

I'll tell him if he doesn't say anything.

I once had a Chelsea fan tiling a bathroom. Made him do blue and white alternate lines of tiles. Looked terrible and had to live with it for years but his face when I thanked him for doing such a lovely job on my QPR bathroom was worth it.
Very pleased with myself. on 18:09 - Jul 18 with 2606 viewsCliff

Very pleased with myself. on 17:54 - Jul 18 by hoof_hearted

I'll tell him if he doesn't say anything.

I once had a Chelsea fan tiling a bathroom. Made him do blue and white alternate lines of tiles. Looked terrible and had to live with it for years but his face when I thanked him for doing such a lovely job on my QPR bathroom was worth it.

When I moved into my current house (about 6 years ago) I needed to get some underpinning dome on the corner where the house was extended. It turned out the builders I employed (there were 3 of them) consisted of a Chelsea supporter, a Fulham supporter and a Brentford supporter. I made certain that copious amounts of tea was provided and the Chelsea supporter always ended up with a QPR mug.

To be fair he was an old school Chelsea supporter who enjoyed the banter. He also had a T-shirt printed up with the logo "Where were you when we were shit?" and a picture of the crowd with an arrow pointing to him.
Very pleased with myself. on 20:40 - Jul 18 with 2421 viewsFredManRave

Very pleased with myself. on 17:50 - Jul 18 by hoof_hearted

The other way round and HE pays ME. Feeling even more pleased now. I would have his tea made in my Jamie Mackie mug but I don't want it contaminated.

You don't think he's going to sack you, do you?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024